What's new

Do you work on iwriter?

I have been looking for such opportunities, I will definitely go through the site and the reviews as well. I have friends who love to write and i have been looking for sites like this, If you love to tutor people, studypool is a great site for such though their acceptance process can be tough. Once again, thanks for sharing.

Iwriter was one of the first article writing sites ( I tried remembering the name when recommending a good writing site to someone); it was a great writing site till other freelance sites like fiverr and Upwork came up. I still wonder how they beat it though.
I'm not sure writing there would be profitable because most clients wouldn't think of them first

Fiverr and upwok can be used for any kind of works not just for writing. You can work as a graphic designer voice over artist, video editor, etc. However, iWriter is specifically designed for writers. If you have writing skills, you can earn really well.

I once applied to work there but I got a reply that they're no longer taking new members. Maybe no more allocation for new members. I would have loved to be part of them because they offered a considerable pay rate.

That sounds like a great opportunity for me. I have been looking for a great opportunity like that where I will be able to make money. Am a blogger and I love writing articles. It will be a grea idea if am able to make money from writing articles which I love doing

I have worked on this site. It is a good site to make money. You earn better when you level up, You level up when you have satisfied customers.
Interesting I also do write and I have friends that have author so many books that are looking for platform to monetize their writing skill I think this is a good opportunity

If you are a writer and if you want to make money by selling your writing skills, you should surely try iwriter. This is a site where writers will be given paid writing assignments

No I don't work on iwriter. But it is a writing platform that I have known about for So long now. The platform as i know it back then we really very legit. I don't know if it's operational status today but they were good back then

If you are a writer and if you want to make money by selling your writing skills, you should surely try iwriter. This is a site where writers will be given paid writing assignments
The best thing about iwriter is if you earn reviews and ratings, you will be given better pay rate. You have a lot of earning opportunities on this site if you are a prolific writer.

I have known iwriter to be one of those online writing or article writing platforms that pays people or writers for their well written articles in the past. I do not know about their legibility at the moment today being that it's been very long I had contact with them

The best thing about iwriter is if you earn reviews and ratings, you will be given better pay rate. You have a lot of earning opportunities on this site if you are a prolific writer.
I have earned from iwriter. I think I joined the site in 2015, or maybe 2016. I was active on the site and earning well by selling my writing service. However, I slowed down and even stopped working because I started my own bogs.

Do you work on iwriter? iWriter is a site where you can buy and sell articles. As a client you can hire writers to write the content you want and as a writer you can write the articles and make money. I have not registered on the site yet, however, before I join I would like to read about the personal experience anyone have had on the site.
I haven't worked on the site before.
However, I would like to read about the personal experiences people have had on the site too, before I can register.

I haven't worked on the site before.
However, I would like to read about the personal experiences people have had on the site too, before I can register.
If someone has earned a lot of money on this site does not mean you will also earn a lot of money. Likewise, if someone has not earned anything on the site does not mean you also cannot earn. The site is legit and you will have to try yourself to see if it works for you or not.

No I don't work on iwriter. But it is a writing platform that I have known about for So long now. The platform as i know it back then we really very legit. I don't know if it's operational status today but they were good back then
Yeah, iWriter was such a great writing platform in the past. It is still operational and legit now but they have really strict rules. They have even banned some countries like mine completely.

I was not aware that they have forbidden people from some countries on their platform. Do you know what they have done this? Perhaps because a majority of users in your location abused the system.

I was not aware that they have forbidden people from some countries on their platform. Do you know what they have done this? Perhaps because a majority of users in your location abused the system.
It is actually something that is very common with so many websites and I'm not surprised that they are copying it as well because there was a time when the same thing was done on this platform Bizdustry.

I remember when Bizdustry banned members from specific countries. But I believe Bizdustry had to take that decision because most of the spammers were coming from that location. The same answer might apply for other sites as well

There are assignments available for beginners as well.
You must apply for the assignment, and after it is given to you, you must complete it.
Positive reviews will be given to you if the customer is happy.
A better rating and increased likelihood of landing a higher paid assignment result from more delighted customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back