Do you work on iwriter?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you work on iwriter? iWriter is a site where you can buy and sell articles. As a client you can hire writers to write the content you want and as a writer you can write the articles and make money. I have not registered on the site yet, however, before I join I would like to read about the personal experience anyone have had on the site.

Looks like there is an opportunity to make money as a writer. By the way, do you have any chances of getting assignments if you are new there? is there a tough competition?

Assignments are available for newbies as well. You have to apply for the assignment, when you are awarded the assignment, you will have to do it. If the client is satisfied, you will receive positive ratings. More satisfied clients mean better rating and chances of being eligible for higher paying assignment.

I'm not registered there at the moment, but the site looks promising with positive reviews I've read about them here. I'm engaged in many freelancing sites at the moment, that's why I'm not yet ready for it. Unless their is every possibility that I'll get enough gigs to work on as a novice.

So, you mean I can get writing jobs without prior experience and if I have a lot of satisfied clients my level will increase and I will be earning more per assignment.

Technically speaking, yes! However, you still need to impress the employer. I don't know what's it like these days, however, in the past you were required to do test writing.

I went to gain permission to work via iwritter, unfortunately the site isn't accepting new writers.

Is that so? I just checked the site, it looks like it is accepting application, You need to submit 200 words article about yourself and about a topic as test. They aay they will reply in 5-7 days

I have heard of iwriter, and have read so much positive reviews about it, but I have not created any account with them yet. But from the reviews above, I think it should be a good platform for one to make extra money from. I just hope they will not demand for long qualifications.

I have heard of iwriter, and have read so much positive reviews about it, but I have not created any account with them yet. But from the reviews above, I think it should be a good platform for one to make extra money from. I just hope they will not demand for long qualifications.
Yes I do work on Twitter as social media influencer I have enough followers on the social media and the account has been monetized and I receive payment.

I have never been able to work on the site but i beleive the site iwritter which is an avenue where you can buy and sell articles , you can also hire write as a client to write any content of an article for you.
Do you work on iwriter? iWriter is a site where you can buy and sell articles. As a client you can hire writers to write the content you want and as a writer you can write the articles and make money. I have not registered on the site yet, however, before I join I would like to read about the personal experience anyone have had on the site.

The message was that they are not currently accepting new writers application at the moment. Would've loved to be a part and make some money as a freelance writer.

My country was banned from iWriter a while ago. But even before that, it was so hard to earn from there. I tried working on articles there but they always got rejected. You need to have top notch writing skills so as to earn from there.

Personally, I have heard about this website for a long time now but I haven't really been able to get myself into getting on board. Maybe I should do it now and see how it goes.

The system sounds really nice, this is my first time hearing about it though, am guessing for you to be able to satisfy client you would need to improve your writing skills. I like the fact that it gives room for new members to shine and show what they can actually do and also a chance to rise to the top, unlike some sites that all the benefits goes to the top persons

The system sounds really nice, this is my first time hearing about it though, am guessing for you to be able to satisfy client you would need to improve your writing skills. I like the fact that it gives room for new members to shine and show what they can actually do and also a chance to rise to the top, unlike some sites that all the benefits goes to the top persons

Seriously, the problem isn't getting registered on the website but actually getting job offers to work for clients. It's never easy to get orders especially for new members.

I have worked on this site. It is a good site to make money. You earn better when you level up, You level up when you have satisfied customers.
What does this business really entail? How does one make money, do you just post and what method do you use for withdrawal, I think this is a site that I would like to work in.

What does this business really entail? How does one make money, do you just post and what method do you use for withdrawal, I think this is a site that I would like to work in.

Well, what it means to work on the website isn't that hard to understand. You will set up your account once you have been accepted as a writer and clients will order for your services.

Well, what it means to work on the website isn't that hard to understand. You will set up your account once you have been accepted as a writer and clients will order for your services.
So I just write on the site, how do I submit it, is there terms associated with the writing, I know a few places that require physical verification to work with writers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back