What's new

Do you work on iwriter?

So I just write on the site, how do I submit it, is there terms associated with the writing, I know a few places that require physical verification to work with writers.

Everything you need to do about the website is done online. You will need to get registered on the site and pass their online test to be considered good to write for clients.

Everything you need to do about the website is done online. You will need to get registered on the site and pass their online test to be considered good to write for clients.
I just ran a quick check on I writer and it seems that the site would be a good one, it even has a good ratings on trust pilot so I would be checking it out.

I just ran a quick check on I writer and it seems that the site would be a good one, it even has a good ratings on trust pilot so I would be checking it out.

Of course yes, it's a very good and legitimate website for freelance writers that have been in business for years right now. There are many good reviews and no issues of scammers.

I've never heard of the site before but maybe I should look into it. Although saying that I don't think I'd want to write articles at scale as I prefer smaller textual writings.

I am someone that have had experience writing blog article before and I have actually been looking for such opportunity to make some money ever since then.

I've never heard of the site before but maybe I should look into it. Although saying that I don't think I'd want to write articles at scale as I prefer smaller textual writings.

Well, it's actually a very good website where you can make money. You can go to TrustPilot.com and read up good reviews about the website and see how high it's rated.

If you have writing skills, you should definitely join iwriter. You will have to do test post in order to join the site. If you are approved, you can apply on writing jobs.

If you have writing skills, you should definitely join iwriter. You will have to do test post in order to join the site. If you are approved, you can apply on writing jobs.

From my experience with such websites like iwriter, it's never easy to get writing jobs as a newbie on the platform. Take a look at what goes on with Fiverr, it's never an easy task.

First time hearing about this and I like the initiative already could be worth checking out if their claims are legit tho and it could be an avenue for learning too down the line

First time hearing about this and I like the initiative already could be worth checking out if their claims are legit tho and it could be an avenue for learning too down the line

Actually, it's a very good point website or forum like we all used to call it because they all serve the same purpose for getting their members to step up and earn money.

I once read a review about this website some time ago but when I was about joining the site , I read that it has turned scam .is there anyone here still earning with it ?

I think paid to write is a good career opportunity especially when you are certified and a skilled writer I have not check out this site yet though

Do you work on iwriter? iWriter is a site where you can buy and sell articles. As a client you can hire writers to write the content you want and as a writer you can write the articles and make money. I have not registered on the site yet, however, before I join I would like to read about the personal experience anyone have had on the site.
Hmm..... Have not heard of that before, but i will implore you to kindly tag me for your progress from the site, if at all its true on there payment. And also the website. thank you.

I think paid to write is a good career opportunity especially when you are certified and a skilled writer I have not check out this site yet though

Definitely, you will have to be qualified from passing their test before you can be verified as a writer on the website before you can now advertise your services and get jobs.

No I have never work on I writer platform in the past. but I know some people who have acquired lots of client from the platform. if you are planning to use the platform to showcase your writing service, make sure you deliver quality for the clients. You are likely to end a lifetime client from this platform if you do things right.

I actually prefer to write on paid to post sites and earn I know that I can be monitoring my earnings during my free time and I get to withdraw weekly.

I'm not registered there at the moment, but the site looks promising with positive reviews I've read about them here. I'm engaged in many freelancing sites at the moment, that's why I'm not yet ready for it. Unless their is every possibility that I'll get enough gigs to work on as a novice.
I don't know what the site is all, about if it is something I can make a good amount of money from everyday, if it is a writing site that is possible for me to make up to the $5 every day from writing then I can consider it.

I don't know what the site is all, about if it is something I can make a good amount of money from everyday, if it is a writing site that is possible for me to make up to the $5 every day from writing then I can consider it.
You can try hubpages.com, you can earn up to $100 or above writing articles for them, they accept any article that contains quality information.

I know iwriter way back and also know someone who was encouraging me to be a part of it that was really making his cool money there as well. But I never joined

You can try hubpages.com, you can earn up to $100 or above writing articles for them, they accept any article that contains quality information.
Ok thanks,How are they paying ,are they going to pay me when I submit the article and they approve it or are they going to pay me based on the number of people who comment and engage on the post I posted, what is their mode of payment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back