What's new

Do you work for any other currency?

That's true, most of the sites nowadays you'll find Bitcoin wallet as their payment option, not all site's pay their members via bank transfer, crypto wallet is the best way to receive your payment.
Any platform that pays in bitcoins is definitely the best platform because bitcoins is a cryptocurrency but in that case I will only withdraw it to my binance exchanges wallet address and not trust wallet. I don't want to be paying a huge transaction fee when trying to send it back to an exchanges during the cost of trying to convert it to my local currency.

Provided that I am not going to be having a tough time convincing that currency to my local currency then that is all. The world is not very easy for exchange of gases between Nations.

Any platform that pays in bitcoins is definitely the best platform because bitcoins is a cryptocurrency but in that case I will only withdraw it to my binance exchanges wallet address and not trust wallet. I don't want to be paying a huge transaction fee when trying to send it back to an exchanges during the cost of trying to convert it to my local currency.
That's true, I also prefer websites that pays you in bitcoins, I don't really like any website that pays you directly to your bank account, site that pays you directly to your local bank have a huge transaction fee.

That's true, I also prefer websites that pays you in bitcoins, I don't really like any website that pays you directly to your bank account, site that pays you directly to your local bank have a huge transaction fee.
Trendri has the option of paying directly to your bank account but they do not charge a fee when you are withdrawing your money. That is one of the reason I like the platform.

Trendri has the option of paying directly to your bank account but they do not charge a fee when you are withdrawing your money. That is one of the reason I like the platform.
I think I work there once but I later stopped, as a matter of fact this the only platform I'm working on for now. It will be a good idea if bizdustry have the same payment method.

The world is now fast becoming a global village and as such you can be able to miss things if you are still stuck that you need a particular currency. You can be able to swipe across multiple currencies.

I think I work there once but I later stopped, as a matter of fact this the only platform I'm working on for now. It will be a good idea if bizdustry have the same payment method.
I don't really think this forum will have opportunity to pay into people's bank account. Well I know of two platforms that have such opportunity but I don't know how they do it.

I don't really think this forum will have opportunity to pay into people's bank account. Well I know of two platforms that have such opportunity but I don't know how they do it.
I thought as much, I think the reason why other platforms do pay their members via their local bank is because they have team members from Nigeria, what do you think?

I thought as much, I think the reason why other platforms do pay their members via their local bank is because they have team members from Nigeria, what do you think?
Probably that is the reason. But why is it only applicable to Nigerians because most of the platform will specifically stated that it is only applicable for Nigerians , this is what I want to know.

Probably that is the reason. But why is it only applicable to Nigerians because most of the platform will specifically stated that it is only applicable for Nigerians , this is what I want to know.
I can't say for sure, but I believe they have their own reasons for doing that, but what other platforms you say they pay their Nigerian members via their local bank.

I can't say for sure, but I believe they have their own reasons for doing that, but what other platforms you say they pay their Nigerian members via their local bank.
Apart from trendri. There is another new paid to post platforms available which I recently came to know. I am a new member and one of their payment method is through bank transfer and is only for Nigerians. I can't remember the name now but I will definitely mention it on your next reply. Are you also interested ?

In my other hustle, I choose to either get paid in USD or great Britain pounds, GBP.

It is really nice because this goes a long way in helping me to get better value for my Money.

Apart from trendri. There is another new paid to post platforms available which I recently came to know. I am a new member and one of their payment method is through bank transfer and is only for Nigerians. I can't remember the name now but I will definitely mention it on your next reply. Are you also interested ?
For now I'm currently posting on bizdustry only, I have a limited time to post online, It might not be of a interest to me but their are some people that will like it, I'll love to make it know onto them, just let me know when you remember the name of the forum.

For now I'm currently posting on bizdustry only, I have a limited time to post online, It might not be of a interest to me but their are some people that will like it, I'll love to make it know onto them, just let me know when you remember the name of the forum.
Yes , I've check out and I've been able to get the name of the forum. I would love to drop it for you in your private box just to be on the saver side to avoid breaking the rules of this community.

Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?
There are several platforms that have introduced cryptocurrency as a payout method. Litecoin has become the crypto of choice on sites like Jobboy and Bizdustry

Yes , I've check out and I've been able to get the name of the forum. I would love to drop it for you in your private box just to be on the saver side to avoid breaking the rules of this community.
That's really good, I appreciate your efforts sir, but what's the amount of money you can earn daily on the forum? Is there anything you will like me to know about the forum?

That's really good, I appreciate your efforts sir, but what's the amount of money you can earn daily on the forum? Is there anything you will like me to know about the forum?
The earning rate is quite lower a little bit than what we are earning here. For every comments you make you will be opportunne to make 0.015 cent. Whereas here you can make 0.020 cent. It is just a normal paid to post platform.

Yes there are so many websites online to be earning in different currency. I currently work in two websites and I'm earning in different currency. The two websites are microworker and picoworker

The earning rate is quite lower a little bit than what we are earning here. For every comments you make you will be opportunne to make 0.015 cent. Whereas here you can make 0.020 cent. It is just a normal paid to post platform.
Ok that's a good idea,but can you earn 1$ there on a daily basis? By what you've just said it seems like earning 1$ is going to be difficult there, but it seems to be a good forum.

Yes, i work for other foreign curencies. Almost all online platforms these days pay with dollars which is a foreign currency since it's not my country's currency or even various crypto currencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back