What's new

Do you work for any other currency?

I earn some money on paid to post platform. On trendri I am being paid with cryptocurrency but on bizdustry I am paid through Bank transfer. The reason is because I am a none VIP member and I can't withdraw.

Alright,I have gained something from what you've just said, I don't really know much about cryptocurrency that's why I asked this question. But is Bitcoin as stable coin or not, from the explanation you did Bitcoin is not a stable coin, is that right?

I must also add that the Terra USD is also a stable coin, but it lost its value due to blockchain failure and this means that there is a risk associated with investing in such kind of stablecoins as well.

I must also add that the Terra USD is also a stable coin, but it lost its value due to blockchain failure and this means that there is a risk associated with investing in such kind of stablecoins as well.
That's it, investing in those kinds of coins is very risky, I don't really know much about stable coins but but what you've said, it will be very risky to invest on those kinds of coins.

That's it, investing in those kinds of coins is very risky, I don't really know much about stable coins but but what you've said, it will be very risky to invest on those kinds of coins.

Well, no one had thought that terra USD and Terra LUNA would turn out to be a really bad choice for investors. There were a few lucky investors who sold their Terra before the coin crashed, though.

Negotiation of salary is something that has to do with the way in which your client prefers to pay you at the payment options that is available in your country because I have actually received crypto payment.

Well, no one had thought that terra USD and Terra LUNA would turn out to be a really bad choice for investors. There were a few lucky investors who sold their Terra before the coin crashed, though.
That's why I don't have any interest investing in those kinds of cryptocurrencies, when it comes to crypto investment, i only invest on Bitcoin and that's all.

That's why I don't have any interest investing in those kinds of cryptocurrencies, when it comes to crypto investment, i only invest on Bitcoin and that's all.

The Terra project was going good and many people made money, however, the sudden plunge in the price of the coin was actually really shocking. This made people lose hope in stablecoins and many people even started to liquidate other kinds of Stablecoins as well.

The Terra project was going good and many people made money, however, the sudden plunge in the price of the coin was actually really shocking. This made people lose hope in stablecoins and many people even started to liquidate other kinds of Stablecoins as well.
Yeah, I don't know about that, but for me I think investing on coins that are not stable is not a good idea, my reason of saying that is because you make money by its increases.

Yeah, I don't know about that, but for me I think investing on coins that are not stable is not a good idea, my reason of saying that is because you make money by its increases.

Stable coins do not offer a huge amount of profits until or unless you are willing to invest millions of dollars into the stablecoin market. I have seen many people investing a lots of money in the stablecoin.

Stable coins do not offer a huge amount of profits until or unless you are willing to invest millions of dollars into the stablecoin market. I have seen many people investing a lots of money in the stablecoin.
That's the only problem with stable coins, you need the have more than enough in other to make money, just imagine investing that kind of money on a stable coins, it only takes a serious investor to do that.

Ever since I started making money on the internet I have only been able to make money and withdraw it to my cryptocurrency wallet and sometimes to my bank account ( on trendri ) but now cryptocurrency is the most suitable

Ever since I started making money on the internet I have only been able to make money and withdraw it to my cryptocurrency wallet and sometimes to my bank account ( on trendri ) but now cryptocurrency is the most suitable
We have different ways to be paid, I sometimes prefer my local bank account than the cryptocurrency wallet, I only save money on my crypto wallet for investment purposes.

We have different ways to be paid, I sometimes prefer my local bank account than the cryptocurrency wallet, I only save money on my crypto wallet for investment purposes.
Paying to my bank account somehow is a waste because there is still a potential profits to be made if they are paying you in cryptocurrency and then you can withdraw it to your local bank account at
a higher rate.

That's the only problem with stable coins, you need the have more than enough in other to make money, just imagine investing that kind of money on a stable coins, it only takes a serious investor to do that.

Well, this was also one of the main reason why many people invested in the Terra USD version of the Terra coins and they lost quite a lots of money as the coin crashed in a really bad manner.

Paying to my bank account somehow is a waste because there is still a potential profits to be made if they are paying you in cryptocurrency and then you can withdraw it to your local bank account at
a higher rate.
That's what I've also noticed, the best ways is to withdraw via your cryptocurrency wallet, but we have some sites that don't have cryptocurrency as their payment option.

I do not have any preference for any type of cryptocurrency provided that it is going to make me the money that I so desire. A lot of things are going to be put into consideration but ultimately if it can be swapped then that is all.

That's what I've also noticed, the best ways is to withdraw via your cryptocurrency wallet, but we have some sites that don't have cryptocurrency as their payment option.
I know there are some platforms like that but most of them if they are not accepting cryptocurrency will definitely enable PayPal as their mode of payment I do not like using PayPal because I don't even have PayPal account since it is not accepted here.

Last edited:
Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to make money from any other currency apart from your country's main currency and preferably in cryptocurrency, I have to say the platform to go is definitely bizdustry
I have actually learnt a lot of things since I come to this website and I just hope that even more productive people are going to be joining him to share more ideas about making money.

I know there are some platforms like that but most of them if they are not accepting cryptocurrency will definitely enable PayPal as their mode of payment I do not like using paper because I don't even have PayPal account since it is not accepted here.
That's true, most of the sites nowadays you'll find Bitcoin wallet as their payment option, not all site's pay their members via bank transfer, crypto wallet is the best way to receive your payment.

Concerning if I work for any other currency. Well, yes I do work for another currency that differs from my country currency, been on bizdustry is an example of working for another currency because I am paid in crypto currency and not my country currency which is great. There are other online jobs that can be done as a freelancer to earn in different currency

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back