Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?

This very platform you on right now pay in cryptocurrency and PayPal. Except you're talking of other countries currencies that's not your own country currency

You can be paid through cryptocurrencies in many online earning platforms. Especially the paid to post sites, most of them have integrated cryptocurrency payments as their payment method. As for the freelancing sites, most of them will pay through PayPal and other payment processors like Perfect Money, Payeer and Payoneer. You can also negotiate with a client to pay you through any method you want.

I don't think I need any other currency to be get paying online, because the cryptocurrency is okay by me I could convert it to any other currency I choose to or that I like to,so I don't think there is any need to find any site paying me in any other currency again I guess.
Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?

Concerning if I work for any other currency. Well, yes I do work for another currency that differs from my country currency, been on bizdustry is an example of working for another currency because I am paid in crypto currency and not my country currency which is great. There are other online jobs that can be done as a freelancer to earn in different currency

My country's currency is naira, but I have been EARNING more in Crypto Currencies than in our local currencies. I enjoy working here because whenever I exchange to naira, the rate is high.

Because of how pretty rubbish my country's currency is, if I start to get gigs from countries outside of this country, I would prefer to collect and save my payments in dollars or other currencies.

yes, i work for other currencies like dollar which is one of the most popular currencies in the world and also work for currencies like crycurrency which is trending presently now, many site these pays through cryptocurrencies.

There are alot of platform which pays In cryptocurrency which I have engage like dogcoin but it is advisable for you to make a survey because I believe what I like and suggest may not be in your interest.

Making money online is now one of the ways that is replacing and reducing unemployment statistics this days. Which payment is made mostly in dollars that doesn't mean no other online currency payment...

This website platform is one of example that you can paid through cryptocurrency, so here you receive your payment with cryptocurrency and with other currency.

There are so many so many paying platforms that pay through other currencies and digital currency also,bizdustry and gpt forum are one of them.

This very platform you on right now pay in cryptocurrency and PayPal. Except you're talking of other countries currencies that's not your own country currency
That is right, the site we are working on now is in on cryptocurrency and people and this is not our country's money but rather it is a foreign currency, it is an example of working for foreign currency

You can be paid in cryptocurrency on some online earning platforms. I think it is even most likely to be paid in cryptocurrency in most online platforms this days than not. Bizdustry has the option of being paid in Litecoin, hope you know that?

You can be paid in cryptocurrency on some online earning platforms. I think it is even most likely to be paid in cryptocurrency in most online platforms this days than not. Bizdustry has the option of being paid in Litecoin, hope you know that?
Yes you are very correct on most online earning platforms paying with the option of cryptocurrencies as well. If you can get your hands on any such sites even some survey platforms do pay in cryptocurrency too.

It's funny that until now I still don't have a crypto currency engagement. As I had posted before, I still lack the knowledge and maybe I am just being too careful. There was a hype of Litecoin here for the withdrawal instead of Paypal but I did not join the bandwagon. Even with Doge coin I did not buy. Now I see that the Doge is going down in value.

I am not sure what you mean by working for other currency. I am only working for Bizdustry right now and earning litecoin (cryptocurrency). I have also invested in some other Paid to Click, and I am receiving online payments from there. It's online payments (in U.S. dollars), actually. So I do think it is fiat currency per say.

Bizdustry is actually a good platform to invest your money in right now as you get paid in lite coin which is a fast growing coin so you can decide to hold some of these coins and make more profit.

I have several online jobs and in get paid in different currencies and cryptocurrencies, so yes I work on other currencies. I earn in dollars on some websites though you also have the options to be paid in cryptocurrency.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to make money from any other currency apart from your country's main currency and preferably in cryptocurrency, I have to say the platform to go is definitely bizdustry

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back