What's new

Do you work for any other currency?

Those terms sounds very new to me, but I believe they are all wallet to receive money, when receiving my payment I prefer it to be sent to my cryptocurrency wallet.

I mean that there were many people who used to receive payments through payment processors that involved electronic fund transfer. E-Gold was a popular e-money wallet.

I mean that there were many people who used to receive payments through payment processors that involved electronic fund transfer. E-Gold was a popular e-money wallet.
That's true, I don't really know much about it though, I have never seen this payment method on any site, the only payment method you'll find on most of the site is PayPal and cryptocurrency wallet.

I work to get paid and I usually prefer to receive all my earnings Through usdt, GBP or crypto currencies.
These are the only payment systems that make me to get better value for my money.

I work to get paid and I usually prefer to receive all my earnings Through usdt, GBP or crypto currencies.
These are the only payment systems that make me to get better value for my money.
That's true, cryptocurrency is the best way we now use to receive our earnings, payment method like PayPal is not available in most of the low tier countries I think that's why we use crypto wallet's.

Whenever you are working online , you should know that most of the earning websites pays in crypto currency coin and some also pays in dollars , so there are few that pays directly into your local account .

My the currencies In my country is naira, but I have been earning a couple of dollars online, earning money on dollars is really good,it will help you to earn more.

That's true, I don't really know much about it though, I have never seen this payment method on any site, the only payment method you'll find on most of the site is PayPal and cryptocurrency wallet.

Most websites do not even pay through cryptocurrencies rather they basically use PayPal to make payments to people. This is a very common thing for a website to use PayPal to pay users.

Most websites do not even pay through cryptocurrencies rather they basically use PayPal to make payments to people. This is a very common thing for a website to use PayPal to pay users.
Yes, I think that's because PayPal looks safer, if you into the world of earning money online you have to chose the best payment method you'll be using to receive your earnings.

Yes, I do work for a different currency than that of my home country. For instance, working on bizdustry allows me to be paid in cryptocurrency rather than my home currency, which is great.
As a freelancer, you might work at other online tasks to earn money in multiple currencies.

Yes, I do work for a different currency than that of my home country. For instance, working on bizdustry allows me to be paid in cryptocurrency rather than my home currency, which is great.
As a freelancer, you might work at other online tasks to earn money in multiple currencies.
You are right, if you are earning money online you can earn a decent amount of money, but you need to havea good skills online I believe it will help you to earn enough to take good care of your needs.

I don't think I need any other currency to be get paying online, because the cryptocurrency is okay by me I could convert it to any other currency I choose to or that I like to,so I don't think there is any need to find any site paying me in any other currency again I guess.
The issue here is that once you are working online and you are paid most likely in cryptocurrency,you would not really need to be paid in any other currency,except you want to convert it to other currency.

putting your money in the crypto market is a good idea but you must do that with some money you can easily let go. You need to understand that there is no easy way of making money online but a lot of knowledge is required if you really want to become successful.

putting your money in the crypto market is a good idea but you must do that with some money you can easily let go. You need to understand that there is no easy way of making money online but a lot of knowledge is required if you really want to become successful.
That's just the truth, having the good knowledge of what you are doing is very important, if you want to succeed you need to have a good knowledge,it will very much help you it terms of achieving success.

I currently do not work for any other currency. I can be able to accept cryptocurrencies because it can easily be converted but if it comes to currency payment then it has to be dollar or Euro.

I work on currently accept cryptocurrency payments. Making money with cryptocurrencies is quite good, and you may get your money quickly from anywhere in the world. In addition, I like to use certain payment methods to get my money in US dollars.

I prefer working and earning in dollars and crypto currency instead of my country currency which has no value , so i prefer changing the money i make later on into my own currency .

Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?
I have been working on litecoin and have made my withdrawal since but to work on other cryptocurrency,I will try to invest on different currency to know how they growth.

At the moment I am only accepting payments in either $USD or £GBP due to the fact I am in the UK and I try to make it so that whoever I work with it's easy for them to send over without issues. I have in the past looked into doing cryptocurrency but it is all still so new to me and I would hate to jump on it and not be so sure about everything. I am still looking into cryptocurrency though as an option because I know in some cases people prefer to pay with services that way and it would more than likely benefit me in the long run as well.

This very platform you on right now pay in cryptocurrency and PayPal. Except you're talking of other countries currencies that's not your own country currency
There are some sites that should stop offering PayPal payment like Fiverr for instance, I wanted to pay for a gig earlier and the only payment option available to me was PayPal and it doesn't work in my country

Making money online is one thing, but are there any services that pay in other currency? Like bitcoin or even foreign currency? I would like to invest in other options out there, and I want to try out more cryptocurrency options and even foreign currency. Any suggestions?
Actually this forum is having an intergrated method of payment,it pays in crypto currency such as the BTC. Many other forums do also pay in cryto currency; forum like meta-force.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back