Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Do you find yourself consistently gravitating towards watching series over movies, and if so, what do you think drives this preference? Is it the longer narrative arcs, character development, or the ability to explore intricate storylines in more depth that makes TV series more appealing to you compared to the relatively shorter format of movies? Additionally, are there specific genres or types of series that you tend to prefer over movies, or does your viewing choice vary depending on your mood or available time?

Well, personally I prefer movies, I haven't seen a series for a long time, I don't remember for how long, this is mainly due to lack of time, I don't have the time to follow today's series while a movie lasts only 2 or 3 hours and it is easier for me to watch it and not have to follow 20 30-minute chapters which don't get me hooked and as I mentioned I don't have that much time.

I watch more movies than I do shows these days, but I still watch a lot of tv shows. I'm currently going through the British tv show Peep Show and catching some other shows on the side. I watch more movies than I do tv though. Also watch a lot of YouTube.

I mostly prefer to watch television shows compared to a movie. I can only watch the same movie so many times before I become bored. At least with a television show you get 10 to 20 episodes per season and it doesn't feel like you're watching the same thing over and over again.

I love to rewatch my favorite TV shows on a near yearly basis. These shows include:
- Chuck (great Spy/Comedy show that's sadly been cancelled for almost a decade)
- How To Train Your Dragon: Race to the Edge
- Stargate Atlantis & SG1.

I prefer watching Movies to Series most times, because to follow up with series gets tiring but you watch movie just once, rather than waiting for Episode 10 out of 53 Episodes. I would rather watch 500 movies than waiting for series to watch

I watch both TV shows and movies alike. If and whenever I see one which is good, I wouldn't waste time in watching it. It's like how I'm patiently waiting for House of the Dragon Season 2 next year. The best movie I've seen this year will be Oppenheimer and The Equalizer 3.

Following up on series is big work. You will have to keep watching for a longer period of time before you can even get to the end of a series. So, it requires waiting for new episodes to come out and it is not everyone that will want to wait that long.
I prefer watching Movies to Series most times, because to follow up with series gets tiring but you watch movie just once, rather than waiting for Episode 10 out of 53 Episodes. I would rather watch 500 movies than waiting for series to watch

Seriously, I don't even know the one that I watch more often between TV series and movies. Maybe it's more of movies that I watch very often but I do watch lots of TV series too. Although, it looks like movies come out more frequently than TV series. What do you guys think?

I mostly prefer to watch television shows compared to a movie. I can only watch the same movie so many times before I become bored. At least with a television show you get 10 to 20 episodes per season and it doesn't feel like you're watching the same thing over and over again.

After you've completed watching the entire episodes of a season TV show, do you rewatch the TV show later in the future or it's only one last ride for you? I've rewatched many TV shows more than I can count.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back