What's new

Do You USe Facebook To Promote Your Business?

I use Facebook to promote my business and I can say it has really brought in a lot of customers for me,aside high patronage I get to publicize my business and publicity is nice for business.

I have use Facebook to promote my business several times in the past which I made some profits from it, but recently it has been difficult to use Facebook to advertise your business as your account may get banned or limited to perform some functions.

Yes, I use Facebook to promote my bog but in all honesty, I feel it's gone downhill. We used to see tangible results for a few $$$. Now I seem to spend more for very little return. I spent substantially more than usual last week to get more page likes but for some reason, people are liking the post rather than the page - not quite what I was going for!:mad::mad:

Facebook has presented several social media platforms through whiçh someone can promote business either paid or free. I usually use Facebook to promote my business especially by joining different groups and advertising my product on it.
Post automatically merged:

Facebook isn't that popular as it used to be unlike Instagram where a lot of advertising is done. Although Facebook still has some operatives , I do little advertising on Facebook pages and groups that have the required followers and hope that the message spreads.
I usually make use of Facebook channel to promote my business though it's just the free aspects I'm using for now. Most of the time I do post my advertisements on my timeline or join some business related groups where I can advertise my product for free.

Last edited:
I have use Facebook to promote my business several times in the past which I made some profits from it, but recently it has been difficult to use Facebook to advertise your business as your account may get banned or limited to perform some functions.

Facebook might ban your account only if you violate their terms of service. Other than that, I really do not think that Facebook would close your account for some invalid reason. So please make sure you follow their terms of service, as it is actually allowed to promote your brand on social media websites like Facebook until or unless you post something that explicitly violates their terms of service.

Advertising products, goods and market at now popular on Facebook, people post their products and also advertise on Facebook because it is an easier access to people, people login to facebook daily and see advertisement alomst everytime

I still don't have a business, but I'm totally sure that it will be one of the places to promote it. There are facebook groups to which I belong and they are varied, in them you can publish any type of products or services in different locations or internationally. It is an excellent option

Promoting on Facebook is not only limited to promoting your products, business, or services on Facebook. You can just promote anything on facebook until or unless you do not violate their terms of service. Why do not you promote your website or blog on Facebook? This will be a great way to make money and make your website more popular?

Promoting on Facebook is not only limited to promoting your products, business, or services on Facebook. You can just promote anything on facebook until or unless you do not violate their terms of service. Why do not you promote your website or blog on Facebook? This will be a great way to make money and make your website more popular?
It is true, quite apart from business, the facebook platform offers possibilities to publish what you want. It is an excellent option to publish websites, as it will attract the interest of potential customers to the site.

Facebook is most probably the site with highest amount of users active. As such, it is very wise that I use it to promote my business as their reach is very impressive.

Facebook is a great place with different kinds of people. I usually use Facebook to promote my business most of the time, never can tell who would come across it

Facebook right now is the biggest social network and the one with the best algorithm for adverts to me so I use it the most for my social media campaigns.

Facebook right now is the biggest social network and the one with the best algorithm for adverts to me so I use it the most for my social media campaigns.
Since the ban of Twitter in my country which is one of the best social media platforms to promote and advertise your business, I have diverted my attention to Facebook which offers almost the same features in business promotion.

Facebook is one of the best platforms to advertise your products or services. 1/4 of the world's population is on Facebook, so you know there is enough audience.

Facebook is the best social media for business promotion and you can get a lot of people on Facebook that will be interested in your business ,apart from Facebook you can use Instagram and Twitter also to advertise your business.

There are various ways of advertising or promoting a business. One of those is Facebook. Facebook way of promoting business is a very good means of getting a business well known

Yes I do, it has a lot of turnover when it is compared to google or any other platform like Instagram. I think all businesses should use it too.

That's what most business owners do this days. Since Facebook is cheap to use and promote their business, they're simply in there pushing it high.

Facebook even has the largest number of users. Definitely the first medium I advertise my business is via the Facebook app and fortunately I get massive sales and referalls because I advertised the glow in the dark stickers I sold at cheap prices.

Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?
I use Facebook to promote my business. In few months of launching my business on Facebook, my customer base grew and more orders were placed on my products. I did not even have to use Facebook market place, I had many followers on my business account, advertised my products and the orders started coming.

Most of my orders and the contracts I have is from my Facebook page advert, I often use this medium to sell my product and services to the global world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back