What's new

Do You USe Facebook To Promote Your Business?

Yes
Facebook has really helped alot of people in promoting their businesses..This is because it has a wild range of reaching people far and near thereby promoting business faster and easier by just posting pictures or videos of what you do

Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?
yes no doubt facebook is the best way to promote your work and your business. if you really want to have good traffic then you should use all social media platforms especially facebook because its best for promotion.

yes no doubt facebook is the best way to promote your work and your business. if you really want to have good traffic then you should use all social media platforms especially facebook because its best for promotion.

Have you ever used Facebook? What strategies do you use on Facebook to promote youir business or website? I have a few followers of Facebook but I plan to expand my followers. I want to gain followers from Western Countries on Facebook in order to gain a high CPM rate for my website. This is a good idea to earn even more from facebook.

I have 15 facebook pages. Not all of my pages have high number of followers but some of the pages have more than 50k followers. I regularly promote my business through my facebook pages. I also have facebok groups but there are not many members.

I have 15 facebook pages. Not all of my pages have high number of followers but some of the pages have more than 50k followers. I regularly promote my business through my facebook pages. I also have facebok groups but there are not many members.
wow i can say you are doing great and its a wonder how you manage your all 15 pages. well i want to join your page if i can know what is your page name so i can send you request to join that

My 15 facebook pages are associated with 15 different websites. These pages are for promoting my website content. Some of my pages have volume followers and some of the pages have few few followers.

I use facebook as a personal communication. I have never used facebook for business purpose, as I do not have a business. However, I see the potential of facebook to promote business and generate sales.

Yes I do because Facebook is one of the best social media site if not the best at the moment. It has gotten millions of users in recent times that is why I always opt for it in whatever I do to get wider coverage both locally and internationally.

I use facebook as a personal communication. I have never used facebook for business purpose, as I do not have a business. However, I see the potential of facebook to promote business and generate sales.
I used Facebook for communication, and also used it to promote my referral link. I think its is an affiliate marketing business type which i engage on. So Facebook is very instrumental for promotion and advertisement.

My 15 facebook pages are associated with 15 different websites. These pages are for promoting my website content. Some of my pages have volume followers and some of the pages have few few followers.

That's great! Actually, even I want to create my own website and promote my pages through facebook and that is the reason why I want to know how profitable can it be to promote your website through Facebook. Can you please give some details about how many Facebook followers/friends do you have? How many pageviews do you get per day from Facebook and how many unique visitors do you get on your website?

Increase brand awareness. With nearly half of the world's population using social media platforms, having a Facebook page will greatly increase your web traffic if you use the right posting strategies.

Of course, promoting your pages on Facebook is really important to attract the people of your town (your country, to be more precise) and let them visit your shops or buy your services.

Yas, because facebook is most available social platform. Facebook give all opportunity for promotion to any business. And Facebook is cheapest way to promote any business.all businessman can use facebook for business promotion.
Post automatically merged:

You can create ads on Instagram without a Facebook connection. You'll be able to manage your promotions and view insights to track their performance within the Instagram app. ... Tap the post you'd like to promote. Below the post's image, tap Promote.

In terms of paid advertising, without a shadow of doubt, Facebook is the best based on reach and their algorithm. I have used the Facebook space on so many occasions to promote products and my business to people and it has performed very well.

I make use of facebook in promoting my business and i haven't gotten any issue with it , i think use of facebook is another good medium ,but make sure you know how to advertise and persuade customers

I use Facebook very well Because it's where most of my friends are active and they patronise me real good. After Facebook it's Whatsapp.

Just by dropping your links on facebook does not help in promotion. You need to have a large following on facebook or run ads to become successful with promotion.

I still don't have a business, but I'm totally sure that it will be one of the places to promote it. There are facebook groups to which I belong and they are varied, in them you can publish any type of products or services in different locations or internationally. It is an excellent option
Very excellent option, but before you consider Facebook ads, try to watch video tutorials on how to run them, it could be overwhelming for newbies
Post automatically merged:

I still don't have a business, but I'm totally sure that it will be one of the places to promote it. There are facebook groups to which I belong and they are varied, in them you can publish any type of products or services in different locations or internationally. It is an excellent option
Very excellent option, but before you consider Facebook ads, try to watch video tutorials on how to run them, it could be overwhelming for newbies

Facebook, and WhatsApp is the simplest to use social media site both in advertisement. It is easy to use its features to promote whatever one deals on, whether affiliate marketing or promotion of your own brand.
Yes, I use the social media, Facebook especially to market my services that I render to prospective clients and customers to purchase.

Yes, I use the social media, Facebook especially to market my services that I render to prospective clients and customers to purchase.
Okay. Facebook is a go to social media site that is very easy for marketing and advertising purposes. I find it easier to promote my referral link to facebook, and make lots of referrals from there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back