What's new

Do You USe Facebook To Promote Your Business?

Facebook is one of the platform that I use in advertising product or anything I do because the platform is free and doesn't stress much the only thing required is data which is chip
Post automatically merged:

I would say the best place for advertisement of product is facebook because the place is free and less stressful and it doesn't consume money but data

Last edited:
I don't have any product to sell which I can promote on Facebook. However Facebook provides the platform which make it pretty much easier for someone to promote his or her services with little cost and resources.

Facebook is a social media and it comprises of people all over the world and so it is a good platform for the advertisement of businesses because it attracts more customers

Yes, I do used Facebook to promote my business online. through advertisement, invitation of friends to joined a particular group or my business group and also sharing of ideas with people you know and those whom you do not.

Even though facebook allows you to do free promotion, free promotion will not drive sales unless you have a huge following on your account or pages. You need to spend on ads.

I don't even have a serious business to promote on social media now, I just need to learn a skill first before I can be able to promote what I have to offer.. I like Facebook because it is one of the best platform to deliver effective results on advertisement.

To me I think Facebook is part of the means to get your product to reach a large audience and the cost of advertising on Facebook is not really high like that , making it more better for promoters

Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?

honestly I don't think facebook is the best way to advertise your business ... but I saw that it's cheap enough to place an ad.

Of course, the reason why Facebook ads is so efficient and good is because the users are so much. I'm yet to use Facebook ads in promoting my services though but I believe in it's efficiency.
I'm definitely going to use it.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, the reason why Facebook ads is so efficient and good is because the users are so much. I'm yet to use Facebook ads in promoting my services though but I believe in it's efficiency.
I'm definitely going to use it.

Like other social media facebook is also common source to promote
Buisness you can advertise the buisness through making the pages pages also share information about
buisness with friends and imrove their buisness skills
There is absolutely no excuse for not using Facebook to promote your business. It's just easy to use and also expose your business to many people

Sure!! You can promote your business on Facebook and other people or costumers will definitely get to know about the business,just by posting the products to show them prove.

honestly I don't think facebook is the best way to advertise your business ... but I saw that it's cheap enough to place an ad.

Yes, facebook might not be worth it. I think we can use Twitter because it is now being used by many people or we may opt for instagram because it is also gaining popularity.

I have used various aspects of Facebook to promote my business in the past. I have used the Facebook marketplace to sell a second-hand phone which I did not like and then Facebook paid advertisement to sell ebooks.

Facebook has highest number of active users across all the social media we have online. This makes the platform a good place to promote your product and services. You can make use of Facebook adverts to drive traffic to your offer. You can also create a dedicated page for your product and services in marketing to the people online.

Yes, it's been a nice source for placing adverts because it carries traffic compared to other sites. And the charge rate for using Facebook ads is not high @ $1.
Really?
I didn't know the rate.
I use Facebook for my business, but only to advertise my products and invite potential customers.

I don't use Facebook to promote my business yet but I have seen how people creat business accounts and also referred people to a product via Facebook, I have also seen a market place on Facebook.

I don't own a business for now so i dont have to promote it although i have a lot of friends who own business especially online business and they use Facebook to promote it. It really works for them.

I used to have this online social media that I made use of Facebook to promote and that was how I can to know about Facebook advertising and Facebook marketing. Facebook advertising helps reach people on Facebook and it's kinda efficient.

To use Facebook to promote your business, you need to do more than set up a Facebook page – you need to use it and post regularly. ... Facebook Insights is free for every business page and shows valuable information, such as how many people engage with each post and how many people it reaches

Facebook is a good place where someone can promote business. The reason is that Facebook has lot of active users. You can make use of paid and was to promote your business on Facebook.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back