What's new

Do You USe Facebook To Promote Your Business?

not me, but my dad, it sort of helped increase the selling rate but took us lot of time, because sometimes to have to reply on some people that might not be serious about buying and they just waste your time for literally nothing

Sincerely, this is the first time I heard about using Facebook to promote a business, I don't really think it can be that effective and efficient line other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter
Hmm, haven't you advertised any thing you engaged your time on via facebook before?? Facebook is the most popular and most used social media site, so expect a lot of concentration from it. It is ideal for promotion of your brand, or products especially when you have lots of followers.

Sincerely, this is the first time I heard about using Facebook to promote a business, I don't really think it can be that effective and efficient line other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter

Facebook is far much more popular than Instagram and Twitter. Facebook is also much easier to use and the likelihood of promoting your website, services, or products on facebooks are far much higher than any other social media network. When it comes to promoting anything, Facebook is always the most preferable social media platform.

Concerning your question on if I have used facebook to promote my business, yes i have used Facebook to promote and advertise my business and its the best and easiest way to promote business, your business will be made known to the work once you start advertising your product, I received a lot of feedback and it was a success and I'm happy

Facebook is far much more popular than Instagram and Twitter. Facebook is also much easier to use and the likelihood of promoting your website, services, or products on facebooks are far much higher than any other social media network. When it comes to promoting anything, Facebook is always the most preferable social media platform.
You're right, i place Facebook number one social media site. Very easy to use and advertise products, links and business brand. Many entrepreneurs and affiliate marketers utilize facebook too, for promotion of what the deal on.

Yes, I use Facebook advertising once in a while then to run advertisements which I haven't been really doing for a while because of the new guidelines on Facebook market place for posting

Facebook is one of those services I advise people to use, as it can be utilized for just about everything. From running your own shop, your own page or group, promoting ads on facebook, selling products, and so much more. Facebook is essentially the new homepage of the internet, at least for many people it is.

It's useful for many means, but still has its faults and isn't perfect.

I'm not doing any job yet, but when I do business, I certainly promote it on Facebook, because the Facebook platform is widely used by tens of millions of people. I think that there can be a lot of good business here by advertising and that there is a lot of profit from some of my acquaintances.

You can use Facebook to promote ads about business and services you offer to clients which will help you out in everything. Facebook is a source where you can showcase your business to people who have no idea that your business exist.

Yes, Facebook has so many users so using Facebook to promote your business is quite good because it is very cheap to use Facebook and very easy to operate also, all your just have to do is to post your pictures of your products and services and I also use whatsapp also to promote my business

Actually, Facebook is much more popular than Whatsapp. There are more than 2.75 billion Facebook users in the world and compare that to 2 billion Whatsapp users. I am not sure what strategy you use to promote your business on Whatsapp. However, Facebook is really easy to use and you can also promote your website on both Whatsapp and Facebook.

I would definitely use FB if i have Any business. It is way better method to advertise or promote your business. Even WhatsApp can also be Handy. But now i haven't any business so i can't . you can send ads or link to different groups paged at FB and also ask your friends for to do same. This is good way to promote any business.
Post automatically merged:

I would definitely use FB if i have Any business. It is way better method to advertise or promote your business. Even WhatsApp can also be Handy. But now i haven't any business so i can't . you can send ads or link to different groups paged at FB and also ask your friends for to do same. This is good way to promote any business.

Last edited:
Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?
I have a page that I have created to get back to old students of my school. Not exactly business but it does give me happiness when old students come there and interact with each other. Is not happiness better than business?

You can use Facebook to promote ads about your business which will help you out in everything.facebook is a source where you can upgrade you Business .. you can sponsor an ad .you can also make your business ac there..you can contacts with business man and world wide services
Very true, I use Facebook Ads and it has really helped my business, giving it lots of awareness and publicity which brings sales for me. Every business needs Facebook advertising in my opinion.

I have a page that I have created to get back to old students of my school. Not exactly business but it does give me happiness when old students come there and interact with each other. Is not happiness better than business?

Using Facebook is certainly not limited to promoting business. You can promote anything there but just make sure you follow their community guidelines otherwise you risk getting your account restricted. Having said that it might be a great idea to promote your school page along with your website so you might earn money. Isn't that a great idea?

Yes I do, on my Facebook account currently I have about 5,000 followers who are always following and viewing my page. Posting my business on Facebook has helped in promoting it a lot the only adverse effect is that sometimes some people that place orders for my goods are not within the area where my business is but I try as much as to meet every demand I got at anytime.
That's interestingly a great number of followers you got there,asides from the traffic generated in facebook which enables people to do business, another advantage of using Facebook is that you'll advertise your products and services with little or no funds.

I have over 15 facebook pages attached with my websites and businesses. I promote my websites and businesses through my facebook pages. I also do paid advertising on facebook. I find facebook advertising very handy

Facebook is a good social media app to use to promote your business because it has a wide range of audience. When you login on Facebook and see all these Facebook pages/groups, you realise that each page has thousands of members in that page or group, so advertising your business in such groups would really have a lot of impact on your business. Just ensure you have a good marketing strategy and you are able to convince your customers in that group, so that after you advertise, people are ready to contact you to know more about your products and services.

I have over 15 facebook pages attached with my websites and businesses. I promote my websites and businesses through my facebook pages. I also do paid advertising on facebook. I find facebook advertising very handy

You mean you have 15 Facebook pages and combined them into your website for promotion? What about messenger app? Do you use Facebook's messenger app in order to promote your pages? If you have a good amount of friends, then it might be a great idea to promote your website through Facebook messenger, too!

I have 15 facebook pages that are linked to 15 different websites (my websies). Some of these pages have automatic message enabled, it will say hi to anyone who visits the page. I use messenger to promote my pages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back