What's new

Do You USe Facebook To Promote Your Business?

Yes I do, on my Facebook account currently I have about 5,000 followers who are always following and viewing my page. Posting my business on Facebook has helped in promoting it a lot the only adverse effect is that sometimes some people that place orders for my goods are not within the area where my business is but I try as much as to meet every demand I got at anytime.

Yes I do, on my Facebook account currently I have about 5,000 followers who are always following and viewing my page. Posting my business on Facebook has helped in promoting it a lot the only adverse effect is that sometimes some people that place orders for my goods are not within the area where my business is but I try as much as to meet every demand I got at anytime.

5,000 followers! That's a great number of followers! Could you please elaborate more? Do you mean you have 5,000 friends on Facebook and you personally promote your link through messenger? What strategy do you use? I would like to know more as I plan to start my own website in the future.

Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?
Yes a lot of small businesses use Facebook for advertising as it's cheaper and has the capacity to reach a whole lot of customers and it's connected to Whatsapp and Instagram which makes it versatile

Facebook is the best and the most popular social media platform on the internet. I wonder how many of you use Facebook in order to promote your business?
I don't have any type of business yet but I use Facebook for the referral system.
As it is best platform to access people easily.
I used to share my experience of online earning about specific platform and join refrals to increase my revenue.

Facebook is the most popular and used social media platform. But i doesn't use it for business awareness cos of the calibre of friends i have over there. They aren't the ones that will look up to my brand and patronize it.

I use Facebook to advertise and it's very convenient, and affordable though the algorithm makes it a little difficult but with proper training you'll be able to run effective ads. I also use Instagram as well but you'll still need Facebook business manager to do this

You are right, the major thing is understanding how to run them effectively to enable you make a lot of sales, the best thing is to sell products which have a high buying power, target a large area of demographics which would definitely buy or make inquiries, by these, you would have lots of engagements, you can as well run ads that lead people to your website.

Yeah, many people have used Facebook to promote their online business. It has a very wide reach and quite user friendly, it could be use to sell both in large and small quantities as buyers are readily available on the platform. It is a free and user friendly platform that has lots of usage.

Facebook has proven to be very effective in promotion of business because of the high number of traffics one gets from it. Secondly it is very cheap for promotion

I use Facebook to advertise and it's very convenient, and affordable though the algorithm makes it a little difficult but with proper training you'll be able to run effective ads. I also use Instagram as well but you'll still need Facebook business manager to do this
It looks easy in the mere eyes, but one need some sort of skills to use facebook ads to promote his or her brand or affiliate products. Through experts or managers that specialized on such level, it is ideal to come through it.

Yes, Facebook has so many users so using Facebook to promote your business is quite good because it is very cheap to use Facebook and very easy to operate also, all your just have to do is to post your pictures of your products and services and I also use whatsapp also to promote my business

Yes I do and I believe a lot of people do too. Facebook is one of the best if not the best social platform where you can easily promote your business free of charge and also a place to get a lot of traffic to your business website. I make you of facebook on a daily basis for my business and ever since I started it's been great and the best thing is I can also upgrade to a premium page on facebook for a better experience at a low cost too. So for a business owner facebook is a good platform and the best place to promote your business.

Facebook is also a social media platform for promoting business.Yes we use facebook for promote our businesses because facebook is a low cost marketing strategy.share basic information about your business product and provide customers support

Facebook paid advertising is my favorite online advertisement program. Owning to the fact millions of people across the world visit Facebook on a daily basis is a good avenue to have successful business campaigns through Facebook paid advertisements. Even without engaging in paid advertisement, if you have more followers and friends on Facebook is enough ground to advertise your product and services for free.

Yes I do use Facebook to advertise and promote my products and services but because it's the biggest social media platform that has the capacity to link buyers to sellers with a twinkle of an eye. As a beginner here one just need to open a page and start promoting

Facebook is a commonly platform using by large of people from different countries in the world and it's the amongst the best platforms to promote a business to the world. I'm using Facebook to promote my work and it has been done great for me. I really love to use Facebook to get a client.

Y
Yes, I mostly use Facebook for advertising the services I render to the general public and community, and honestly speaking it has yield some positive results to some particular extent, because at the end of the advertisement some people do contact me.

Yes, Facebook has so many users so using Facebook to promote your business is quite good because it is very cheap to use Facebook and very easy to operate also, all your just have to do is to post your pictures of your products and services and I also use whatsapp also to promote my business
Facebook, and WhatsApp is the simplest to use social media site both in advertisement. It is easy to use its features to promote whatever one deals on, whether affiliate marketing or promotion of your own brand.

Yes, sure you can use Facebook to promote your business since it's one of the most highly recognized social media platform in the world with millions or billions active users there is no good you advertise on Facebook that won't go viral or be highly noticed by millions of people.

Sincerely, this is the first time I heard about using Facebook to promote a business, I don't really think it can be that effective and efficient line other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back