What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

Interest in cryptocurrencies has surged since 2015 as bitcoin has seen its value rise from about $300 per coin to a peak of nearly $20,000 per coin in December 2017, then dropping to about $3,500 per coin as of January 2019. Other cryptocurrencies have seen similar surges and dips in value. More than 2,000 cryptocurrencies are listed on investing, but two of the most popular alternatives to bitcoin include ethereum ($117 per coin, $12.3 billion market cap, as of January 2019) and litecoin ($32, $1.98 billion).

I'm in the minority. Ever since I started hearing about Cryptocurrencies a few years ago, I've never been able to wrap my head around the whole concept. Plus, what little I do get holds little to no appeal to me. They are just not for me at all.

There a lot of business you can invest into but you have to carry out you findings on the business of your interest. You can invest on bitcoin when the price drop and wait for some months the price will go up again. This a very good business to me. the decision is left to you to decide on what you want and how you want it.

Bitcoin has always been my preferred coin for transactions. I trade with BTC/BCH, I sell and buy Bitcoin, store it as well for a very long period of time. Maybe if I finish creating my online game streaming app, I'll be accepting donations with Bitcoin also.

My sojourn into cryptocurrency trading did not end well, so for now I have decided to concentrate on investing the coins with hope that they will appreciate very well in future and give me good returns

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
There are lots of good cryptocurrencies including trons litecoins nanocoin which can make a lot of money by investing. It requires hard work. If you want to be more successful then I think these are very good coin cryptocurrency.

I currently use Bitcoin wallet as my payment gateway for my online job and I am loving it so much due to how seem less it is to invest exchange it for my local fiat currency. I am also planning to invest in it so that I can get good returns on my investment.

I have heard a lot about Cryptocurrencies but have not invested yet. Many of my friends have invested and they also call me investment but I still have information about it. Because I intend to invest in the future

I haven't invested in any cryptocurrencies yet but I intend to because it is a great opportunity. Well I intend to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.Because Ethereum is also a good currency and is growing day by day۔By the way, share your experience of which cryptocurrency you are using and how much profit you have made so far and in how much time.

I'm using crypto to buy regular goods and services , although many people invest in cryptocurrencies as they would in other assets, ...

Concerning If i use cryptocurrency. Well, I have not started trading with them i.e buying and selling of the cryptocurrencies but I have some little amount of money in some of the cryptocurrency coin so as to make a profit as the coin rises in it value

I have been using Crypto currencies since 4 years ago for investment and also for my local currency exchange but recently I use more of Crypto currencies as a form of investment which has been very profitable, my plan for the year is to use Crypto currencies to trade .

I use crytocurency main for market purposes, which is buying and selling in the crytocurenccy market, I have not really use crytocurency to purchase a product online. How every many people use crytocurency to buy products online, every these days people use it to pay as wages and salaries to their workers.

I tend to use cryptocurrency as an investment the most because most of the online businesses I've joined usually runs solely on crypto.
But I also use it to trade, I think it's easier once you're used to it, also I think investing is a wise idea because so far, Bitcoin has been rising and the only way for it is up, some people tend to lack the patience to invest long term. Thus, they withdraw their investment once crypto drops a little.

Actually at first I don't really have an idea what crypto currency was and that was some years ago not until a friend introduced me to it, made some investment in cryptocurrency and made some earnings too, even since then have been using the platform. I mainly use bitcoin and so far bitcoin has been the most used crypto in the whole world right now.

Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities. ... If you're planning to invest incryptocurrencies, these tips can help you make educated choices.

For me l do use Crypto currencies everyday in many ways. Most at times I do buy and sell if there are favourable market conditions or just hold them if the market conditions aren't favourable. But as the source of capital for my crypto investment, l only use what I earn from working online and sometimes my free money l get from other sources.

When you say use, it could be for anything, so you could try to be a little bit more specific with the words use. Cryto iis seen as an investment platform by many and it is a fast growing market, with little or no regulation. My advice should be, go for popular coins, like bitcoin and Etherum, because that is what moves the market first.

No I dont use cryptocurrency for anything I just hold on to them and expect them to increase so that I would have made a profit within a reasonable time period. Besides alot of cryptocurrencies are really volatile and would not be advisable to use as a means of payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back