What's new

Do you use Crypto Currencies?

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for

Ooh this doge coin, People have been talking about it alot lately, is it really that valuable? And how much has it appreciate since when you bought
Doge Coin is really one of the frustrating crypto-currencies to invest on. Mining it is usually very easy but it's of no market value. I had to covert mine to litecoin sometime ago and since then, have not given it a thought

Wow, that's impressive.
Bitcoin is the alpha of all Cryptocurrencies
Yeah. It is the only coin that you won't lose when you invest on it ,provided you will be patient enough.

I tried using BTC on several occasions as a payment system to send money to some companies, but I kept on saying I needed confirmation and all that before it goes. In the long run, I couldn't tell if the monies were ever received for not cos the companies claimed they never received any money and all my efforts at verification failed.

Yes i do, mainly for investment because my friends have been going on and on about how much profit it brings them so i decided to check it out and i must say am impressed

Well, I was just ignoring the crypto currencies for years, until recently I have grown interest to it. I have few amount of bitcoin on my crypto wallet. I only got it as a payment from sites and apps that I'm using to earn. I also have bch and I used to have ltc but I've traded it into btc.

I nevrr did it before as i never withdraw any balance from anything online so far. But now i made some dollars i may use now when i withdraw my dollars. Which one crypo currency is better to buy or use for me at this is early stage . What about $5 amount investment.
Post automatically merged:

I never did it before as i never withdraw any balance from anything online so far. But now i made some dollars i may use now when i withdraw my dollars. Which one crypo currency is better to buy or use for me at this is early stage . What about $5 amount investment.

Do you use Crypto Currencies? If so, do you use it as an investment, or do you buy and sell with it?

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
Yes I am using cryptocurrencies from the last 8 month and I mostly go for investing my cryptocurrencies on different platforms forgetting benefits and profits. But its not always the case, sometimes i also have faced loses.

I have recently got a wallet for use of it, as I decided to place ads on one of my websites, that people can use BitCoin to purchase the space. I am planning on investing in it, as time goes on, but I am not sure how much though, as I also want to use it to exchange for services.

What about you?
Personally, I use cryptocurrencies as an investment mostly. I do make use of it for some transactions when it's paramount for me to use only cryptocurrency. I'm still considering which option to use for receiving my payment ; where with PayPal or bitcion wallet.

I do use Cryptocurrencies as a form of investment. More into long term than but low and sell high trading. Investing on it because it's not complicated even for a newbie like me. Also there's a lot of different Cryptocurrency to choose from so even small investors can do it.

The fear we are all having is that for now the government yet to generally accept Bitcoin and other crypto currency as a means of exchange, so I don't really deal with crypto currency as such, except from buying and selling it back when the price is high.

Yes, I am using crypto currency. I'm using litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum to collect foreign money to my wallet. I usually buy crypto currency and sell it. And then there are particular faucets that I'm earning coins from and I'm using dogecoin withdraw the coins.

I do trade with several cryptocurrencies from long ago. I have used many exchanges for this purpose. I recommend binance and mxc gor their app is quite nice.

Regarding ad space through bitcoin is a fair idea to implement. Just as a suggestion you may change price based on bitcoin currency price.

I have a Bitcoin wallet, but it is majorly used for buying and selling of crypto currencies. As a trader, it is a must to have such wallet to enable ease of transactions. I have some investments in Bitcoincash and I am optimistic that there will be an increase in value in the coming years as what has happened in Bitcoin.

My main use of cryptocurrency is as a means of exchange for services rendered. PayPal is not available in my country, so this is a good opportunity.

I also recently started using it as an investment, and I can only say I wish I had started earlier.

I use crypto. And I won't be intimidated sbuut the recent repeat by UBS comparing bitcoin with New space and asked the investors to withdraw their money before it disappeared. I regret not invest in it when I have ample opportunity and I don't want to lose this golden chance again as well.

I make use of crypto at intervals, I once bought shares and stocks using btc and Ethan and currently I have bought some btc for holding as to when the value rises again, if you are willing to start making use of crypto, do make sure to learn more about the indications that cause a rise and fall in their values, go through the exchanges and read through expert guidance and forecasts.
Post automatically merged:

I make use of crypto at intervals, I once bought shares and stocks using btc and Ethan and currently I have bought some btc for holding as to when the value rises again, if you are willing to start making use of crypto, do make sure to learn more about the indications that cause a rise and fall in their values, go through the exchanges and read through expert guidance and forecasts.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back