What's new

Do you think you're online earnings is enough to make ends meet??

My online earnings is not enough to take care of my basic expenses. It's just capable of taking care of some vital ones though. I need an increased earning to be able to cover my expenses and save or invest.

Anyway I will just checked it out when my laptop arrives, I know laptop will be good for development of website, and doing of other complicated task, I may not even have the power supply to use it constantly.
Our unsteady power supply here in the country isn't helping at all. With power supply that is constant you can learn and do some of the tasks you mentioned on your own.

Fingers are no equal, we are earning online but not all of us are earning the same amount, I don't usually withdraw my money that I earning from online I just usually invest on a cryptocorrency for future, Even before a banding of cryptocorrency in my country.
This is actually the path i have taken before this period.I have been saving my cryptocurency for future appriciation.I learnt this because of the experience i have in 2012 about bitcoin which i did not utilise.

No it doesn't op, but it's getting better by the day. Am hoping to get financially stable by the end of the year.

I haven't made enough that could last me for a month and I have been on to this for a few years. Technically it is a no and that is why I do other things to strike the balance. Some contend with the amount they make though

Quite frankly, my online earning is relatively low, I don't make much yet since it's still just bizdustry that I work with but combined with my offline work, it's worth something.

Honestly, not really but I make do with what I get and thankfully, it is not the only source of earning. Also, it is easier with just you without responsibilities to shoulder.

Our unsteady power supply here in the country isn't helping at all. With power supply that is constant you can learn and do some of the tasks you mentioned on your own.
That is sad ,i know they are just making life very difficult for people, I don't know why no government has ever challenge themselves to give out a steady power supply of electricity to people.

Yes but desktop is still The Superior because they are able to perform complicated task than what a normal mobile phone will be able to do, that is why they are needed in all area, and they are also fast.
Presently in my online business is getting there to be enough for me to get ends means for myself what now I'm just managing it it has not gotten to that position yet.

That is sad ,i know they are just making life very difficult for people, I don't know why no government has ever challenge themselves to give out a steady power supply of electricity to people.
Those government officials are operating on same umbrella of corruption that's why you see any one entrusted the hierarchy of the president is always following others bad footsteps.

Currently yes, but there has been times where I got stuck and ended up not making enough. But that's to be expected started out. Eventually you will get to a point where your earnings will be just enough to live off of and then you'll start to hopefully see a bigger bump down the road. :)

Sometimes things get worst before they get better. Just trust in the Lord and keep it together. This storm too shall pass.

Earning online to make ends meet depends on the kind of work or skill you are using to earn online but with paid to post forums i don't think it's possible.

Presently in my online business is getting there to be enough for me to get ends means for myself what now I'm just managing it it has not gotten to that position yet.
Wow it's really nice, at least you should try as much as possible to make sure you get it to that stage, about from posting and commenting here on bizdustry which other way do you use to make money online ?

Currently yes, but there has been times where I got stuck and ended up not making enough. But that's to be expected started out. Eventually you will get to a point where your earnings will be just enough to live off of and then you'll start to hopefully see a bigger bump down the road.
That means you've been earning elsewhere that improves your earnings overall online? I see you like a domain flipper, are you into it??

Earning online to make ends meet depends on the kind of work or skill you are using to earn online but with paid to post forums i don't think it's possible.
My main line for my freelancing is ptp forums. I enjoy posting in forums because I do not only earn but I also learn something. At present I am interested in Bitcoin and crypto coin so that is where my focus is. However, my earnings can only buy me a snack which is quite good enough.

I'm doing online task at the moment to earn a living from it, I'm into online earning in order to at least earn some reward for the time I spend on it.

My earning online on paid to post forums is not enough to make ends meet but with the investment in crypto currency and trading forex is enough.

Those government officials are operating on same umbrella of corruption that's why you see any one entrusted the hierarchy of the president is always following others bad footsteps.
Well sometimes I don't always like to even think about the corruption in our government because when I think about it, i won't be in a happy mood, I don't even know who did this to our dear country.

Well sometimes I don't always like to even think about the corruption in our government because when I think about it, i won't be in a happy mood, I don't even know who did this to our dear country.
Low, that's pathetic of our country. I just don't know who did it to our dear country. Some say, the devil fell down right here in our country that's why our hardship is much worse than others.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back