What's new

Do you think you're online earnings is enough to make ends meet??

My current earnings may not be enough to take care of all my spending but I think I am looking forward to venturing into other ways of making money online.

Over the past 5 or 6 months, my online earnings dropped dramatically and drastically especially when the dip in cryptocurrencies started. I really suffered then.

Over the past 5 or 6 months, my online earnings dropped dramatically and drastically especially when the dip in cryptocurrencies started. I really suffered then.
I hope you come up with a better earnings. Search option towns of the currency market will happen very often, but you should not lose hope. Keep on trying hard and the market will eventually go up increasing your capital.

Yes but desktop is still The Superior because they are able to perform complicated task than what a normal mobile phone will be able to do, that is why they are needed in all area, and they are also fast.
With desktop you're more comfortable operating, and accessing the internet than mobile phone. It has maligned features better than mobile phones.

With desktop you're more comfortable operating, and accessing the internet than mobile phone. It has maligned features better than mobile phones.
If you consider the features, yes computers do have an upper edge. But these days, mobile phones are vastly used because of its convenience. We can use mobile phones to connect online market at any time anywhere. Most of the mobile phones offer everything that PC offers these days.

My online earning is really not enough for me to meet ends meet. So far that is why I'm now learning high income skill to help me improve on my online earning for now

Judging and going by what amount of money I make online monthly from all my online sources put together, I know that it always meet my needs as well as my responsibilities

The amount of money I am making online now is not really enough to do a lot for me but I think it is really improving by the day. I want to be making more than $1000 per month.

There are times younger to be faced with various types of challenges and you'll wonder where your helping grace will come from. Ever since one started being visible online this challenges has been reduced a great deal.
My line ending is never enough for me to make ends meet and because the money is too small the only thing I can use it to do is to buy cryptocurrency.

You mean more than a mobile phone ? I always believe that mobile phone is one of the easiest device you can use to access the internet and it is also the best, I didn't know desktop is much more better.

The amount of money I am making online now is not really enough to do a lot for me but I think it is really improving by the day. I want to be making more than $1000 per month.
I have yet to meet someone in the forums who can live from his freelancing earnings in the internet. My own earnings can only reach up to 10% to 20% of the minimum wage in our country which is $10 per day. Even if I can earn that dally wage that can still not handle our household expenses.

It is possible to make more money online that will cater for all your needs. I have a friend who work on a salary of $100 offline. Just of recently sold a domain name worth $2800. The single domain name sales is enough to paying his salary for the next two years. Also, he also sold a domain name what over $5000 and the first quarter of this year. All I'm trying to say is that online learning has a potential to cater for all your needs.

currently the money I make online is not that I know of but I am trying my best to be making about $1000 on a monthly basis to take care of stuffs.

You mean more than a mobile phone ? I always believe that mobile phone is one of the easiest device you can use to access the internet and it is also the best, I didn't know desktop is much more better.
Laughs. It is more preferred when it comes to doing skilled gigs online. Using a mobile phone to design a website isn't the best or developing an app with. You need a desktop computer cos it has personified features, maligned features to execute those tasks properly.

earnings from online still depend your capital. even without capital, you still need long time to growth. but keep in mind, nothing no risk. just need to patient if you growing from zero and keep your spirit.

For now it isn't though I'm not discouraged as I'm gathering relevant knowledge and working hard to make sure my offline business gives me a substantial amount to start up soonest

Laughs. It is more preferred when it comes to doing skilled gigs online. Using a mobile phone to design a website isn't the best or developing an app with. You need a desktop computer cos it has personified features, maligned features to execute those tasks properly.
Anyway I will just checked it out when my laptop arrives, I know laptop will be good for development of website, and doing of other complicated task, I may not even have the power supply to use it constantly.

Anyway I will just checked it out when my laptop arrives, I know laptop will be good for development of website, and doing of other complicated task, I may not even have the power supply to use it constantly.
If you are earning just like what I am earning at $1 per day then I guess you will have difficulty in using your earnings to pay for the electric bill. In my case online work is just for fun otherwise I cannot make it a livelihood for I would definitely go hungry every day.

If you are earning just like what I am earning at $1 per day then I guess you will have difficulty in using your earnings to pay for the electric bill. In my case online work is just for fun otherwise I cannot make it a livelihood for I would definitely go hungry every day.
Making $1 here everyday is not possible for me to use it to even pay for electric bill, any freelance skills that can give me 200 dollars on monthly basis is something i can used for payment of electrical bills is ok

Unfortunately not, in spite of owning an individual micro-enterprise (covering most of my online activities). In any way, my current online earnings compare to a part-time salary. If I can make ends meet, it's mostly due to investments and interest rate.

No it is not enough, this is because am just starting out to make money online. I hope in no distant time I will be able to have made something worthwhile.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back