What's new

Do you think you're online earnings is enough to make ends meet??

Low, that's pathetic of our country. I just don't know who did it to our dear country. Some say, the devil fell down right here in our country that's why our hardship is much worse than others.
Hmm, this is not only in our country alone but almost in all African country even the South African that Nelson Mandela tried to revive and give power to the black,the black now uses the power to start killing their follow African brothers.

No it is not enough, this is because am just starting out to make money online. I hope in no distant time I will be able to have made something worthwhile.
My online.net is growing everyday and I think it's enough for me to make the lennings now on because I cannot end up to $10 every day to online business.

Well, it depends, for some it might be enough because maybe they are earning huge from online businesses, but for me I don't think it will ever be enough to take care of myself and my family, I haven't even made anything yet
You never can tell... Even online business are more profitable then offline business, its just depend on what skill can you offer online.. if you can answer this you a step ahead...

For now what I earn online is no enough for me to buy things that I want to buy. Now that things are now expensive in my area. It makes money that are something big in my eye before now worthless. The only way that I can be satisfied is if I can invest some money in some online business like importation business

Hmm, this is not only in our country alone but almost in all African country even the South African that Nelson Mandela tried to revive and give power to the black,the black now uses the power to start killing their follow African brothers.
Corruption is simply everywhere. Greed is just the root cause if mankind's problem. It dated even in the bible when cane killed his brother Abel cos of greed.

The money I make online now is not enough to make ends meet but I think it is improving on monthly basis and will definitely get better.

You're working hard to be more active towards learning about how to earn more online. With the incentive you're earning here can't be enough, but the things you're learning from others can make you ends meet when you put into practice.

Corruption is simply everywhere. Greed is just the root cause if mankind's problem. It dated even in the bible when cane killed his brother Abel cos of greed.
But this is not rampant in the western country because I've never seen or read in the news about any western country politician taking the money of their country to another land like most of our politicians are doing.

But this is not rampant in the western country because I've never seen or read in the news about any western country politician taking the money of their country to another land like most of our politicians are doing.
That's very pathetic about our own country specifically, they're always falling our hands. What they're doing for sure it is inhumane I must say.

My earnings I made from June till now has been able to cover expenses spent on accomodation for this academic session that I resumed school.

Personally, I don't really do online earning for huge needs. I am doing for instance, bizdustry, only to accumulate some coins for the future and not for immediate needs.

My earnings I made from June till now has been able to cover expenses spent on accomodation for this academic session that I resumed school.
Hmm, that's tremendous of you dear. I don't think you got all of them from posting on forums. I believe you'll have other ways you earn as well.

That's very pathetic about our own country specifically, they're always falling our hands. What they're doing for sure it is inhumane I must say.
An another thing is that we Africa do not love ourselves that is just the problem about us ,we are always trying a way of how we can make one of our Brothers to be under our foot and be worshipping us all the time.

Low, that's pathetic of our country. I just don't know who did it to our dear country. Some say, the devil fell down right here in our country that's why our hardship is much worse than others.
Yes I will see you that my online earnings is gradually coming up and which time it will be enough for me to make my end means.

Yes I will see you that my online earnings is gradually coming up and which time it will be enough for me to make my end means.
With time for sure it will earn you ends meet you just have to keep pushing it and believing that it will earn you reasonable amount of money in the future.

When it comes to earning money online, some people earns better than others. It all depends on your expertise, skills towards earning substantially online. All i believe, some persons online earnings can be enough to carter for the their needs and also make him or her financial buoyant.

Is your online earnings enough to make ends meet??
They are about to, yes.
I do ok, I’m never really completely broke. If I do run low, I borrow from Dad or hit the pawn shop.
By the beginning of this Fall 🍂 🍃 once I have everything I need (right now just using phone) small phone/can’t see. But by Oct. I will be earning enough to make ends meet, and then some.

An another thing is that we Africa do not love ourselves that is just the problem about us ,we are always trying a way of how we can make one of our Brothers to be under our foot and be worshipping us all the time.
Laughs, that's exactly what's transpiring here in our country. We don't like one another when it comes to money. We just want to eat alone and make others worship us.

Laughs, that's exactly what's transpiring here in our country. We don't like one another when it comes to money. We just want to eat alone and make others worship us.
That is one of the things that we all must get rid of because it is not something that will bring progress to the life of people and Africa as a continent, helping one another to succeed is not a bad idea.

That is one of the things that we all must get rid of because it is not something that will bring progress to the life of people and Africa as a continent, helping one another to succeed is not a bad idea.
Its a good idea to help one another to succeed in life that will surely improve the new look of things and brand our country with good name.

Its a good idea to help one another to succeed in life that will surely improve the new look of things and brand our country with good name.
If only a lot of us will think this way .because some people believe that they pass through a lot to get all they have and other people must pass through the same process, even some religious leaders believe so.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back