What's new

Do you think you're online earnings is enough to make ends meet??

I think pretty much so that what I earn online is enough to make ends meet for me as it has been doing this far. But I can still do more under the circumstances because I am still able to

I think pretty much so that what I earn online is enough to make ends meet for me as it has been doing this far. But I can still do more under the circumstances because I am still able to
That is very good in your case, but for me the amount is very low. I don't take it for granted because every penny has got some value. I Use it For the purpose of online investments.

You're online earnings can not be enough for you to make your enemies because we only receives tipping's from the ptp earnings.
Laughs, it doesn't affect me if my enemies mock me for the little stipend I earn, what matters is that I'm earning something tangible online and offline, but together it is enough to make ends meet for me as an average person.

But your own doesn't even take up to one year and you have been able to at least do the most important thing,since you said you can programm a website conveniently without and help from an expert.
Yes, I can do that but not as a coder. Their are two types of website you'll create.

1. Self hosted; you need an expert knowledge to create such kind of website. Those who are programmers do it well. And it is very much in the position of earning more cos it will attract all kinds of monetization even AdSense, and other special features.

2. Free hosted website; its the type you create via wordpress, wix, blogger.com, or blogspot etc. You don't need any coding experience to use wordpress free blogging tools, widgets, plugins, and add-on to create one for yourself. But its limited in terms of the monetization options like the free hosted website and other essential benefits.

Yes, I can do that but not as a coder. Their are two types of website you'll create.

1. Self hosted; you need an expert knowledge to create such kind of website. Those who are programmers do it well. And it is very much in the position of earning more cos it will attract all kinds of monetization even AdSense, and other special features.

2. Free hosted website; its the type you create via wordpress, wix, blogger.com, or blogspot etc. You don't need any coding experience to use wordpress free blogging tools, widgets, plugins, and add-on to create one for yourself. But its limited in terms of the monetization options like the free hosted website and other essential benefits.
I think the number one is easier to do and you can even do it with a mobile phone , I think I've tried something like that in the past although I didn't know how to do it but I have some idea.

I think the number one is easier to do and you can even do it with a mobile phone , I think I've tried something like that in the past although I didn't know how to do it but I have some idea.
Number one isn't possible with phone, cos you're expected to build the website from the scratch. You need a coding skill to develop such kind of website. Sites like Amazon, Jumia, Binance, Coinbase etc are self hosted websites.

Number one isn't possible with phone, cos you're expected to build the website from the scratch. You need a coding skill to develop such kind of website. Sites like Amazon, Jumia, Binance, Coinbase etc are self hosted websites.
Oh sorry ,i meant to say that the number two is easier and that is the one I tried before, because you will be provided with all the tools that will be necessary to build the website even with in mobile phone.

My online earning can not sustain all my needs like that , because I have various bills to settle , so I make use of my online earning to settle out the money I pay for data

Oh sorry ,i meant to say that the number two is easier and that is the one I tried before, because you will be provided with all the tools that will be necessary to build the website even with in mobile phone.
Yes, no problem, I got you right now. Number two is much easier cos you don't need an expert skill in website design to create one for yourself using mobile phone.

Yes, no problem, I got you right now. Number two is much easier cos you don't need an expert skill in website design to create one for yourself using mobile phone.
Actually you cannot just design because you have the designing app ,you need to master the tools and their uses. You need to be creative as well .

Actually you cannot just design because you have the designing app ,you need to master the tools and their uses. You need to be creative as well .
Those those can be bought via the software app you're using to design the website. Just like wordpress, ojooo, wix, and blogger etc, have their own in-house tools.

My online earning can not sustain all my needs like that , because I have various bills to settle , so I make use of my online earning to settle out the money I pay for data
Indeed online work cannot be our livelihood. The fact that I am earning $1 on the average every day means I can only eat one meal like a simple breakfast maybe. There is no way that I can earn more even if I work for longer hours the most I can earn is $2 which is not worth the time that I would be spending in the computer.

My online income is not capable of taking care of me and all my needs on monthly basis, about from investment I only take out some money for data subscription and For doing of other other smaller things

My online income is not capable of taking care of me and all my needs on monthly basis, about from investment I only take out some money for data subscription and For doing of other other smaller things
Posting in forums is actually a part of incentive and not salary. So you cant expect to live with it and pay all the expenses. Obviously you will need much more money for your daily expenses, better you should try making your own blog.

I don't know if website creation is profitable then it is something I can consider ,but even if it is profitable i still need a laptop so as to be able to create the normal one everyone will be interested.the first one.

My only earnings is not even close to make ends meet. I only earn about $10 a week and that one is only enough for me to buy a few stuff and maybe buy mobile later.

Indeed online work cannot be our livelihood. The fact that I am earning $1 on the average every day means I can only eat one meal like a simple breakfast maybe. There is no way that I can earn more even if I work for longer hours the most I can earn is $2 which is not worth the time that I would be spending in the computer.
Exactly we need other source of livelihood , because online earning is just a bonus , because even the work rate and the stress is not in relation with the amount earned

I don't know if website creation is profitable then it is something I can consider ,but even if it is profitable i still need a laptop so as to be able to create the normal one everyone will be interested.the first one.
A time will come when mobile will be rampant and more mobile software an advanced one will be created to be used for other important creation online, both in website design and the rest. If you look you'll notice that mobile usage is becoming more in-demand than the way desktop is been used.

Posting in forums is actually a part of incentive and not salary. So you cant expect to live with it and pay all the expenses. Obviously you will need much more money for your daily expenses, better you should try making your own blog.
Yes that is why I still have a lot of things for me to do online to generate some money, I'm thinking of becoming a freelancer but I do not have all the tools that I need to start now. I still need to increase my budget.

A time will come when mobile will be rampant and more mobile software an advanced one will be created to be used for other important creation online, both in website design and the rest. If you look you'll notice that mobile usage is becoming more in-demand than the way desktop is been used.
Yes but desktop is still The Superior because they are able to perform complicated task than what a normal mobile phone will be able to do, that is why they are needed in all area, and they are also fast.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back