What's new

Do you think that the global pandemic and the associated vaccine costs could affect crypto prices?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
With the pandemic that the world has been facing there has been a lot of finances that have been dedicated to the treatment of this virus and rightfully so. Thankfully there is now a vaccine for the virus that is hoping to be able to contain the virus, however this can be quite costly to manufacture and purchase for the various different countries. As economic resources are pulled towards the development, distribution and manufacture of this vaccine, do you think that this will pull away future investment into the crypto world, and if this is the case then what do you think the effect on the price will be?

Less money to invest in crypto may cause a price reduction, especially since this vaccine could set countries back financially in order to procure it. However, there are also many donations that are being made. What are your thoughts on this?

With the pandemic that the world has been facing there has been a lot of finances that have been dedicated to the treatment of this virus and rightfully so. Thankfully there is now a vaccine for the virus that is hoping to be able to contain the virus, however this can be quite costly to manufacture and purchase for the various different countries. As economic resources are pulled towards the development, distribution and manufacture of this vaccine, do you think that this will pull away future investment into the crypto world, and if this is the case then what do you think the effect on the price will be?

Less money to invest in crypto may cause a price reduction, especially since this vaccine could set countries back financially in order to procure it. However, there are also many donations that are being made. What are your thoughts on this?
Well, no doubt the global pandemic has really affected almost everything including online and offline businesses. However, with the discovering of the medicine for the pandemic and economic resources being pull towards getting the medicine and distribution I don't think it will affect crypto currencies badly.

I think everyone has been affected with this pandemic. It has placed businesses on setbacks. However doctors and researchers have been able to come up with vaccines that can help curb this virus and make life including offline and online businesses gain its ground again.

I really do not think Cryptocurrencies would be affected or even if it would be, it would be insignificant because I doubt that individuals will be doing most of the funding for vaccines and I even think most of the funds were in the researches, right?

The COVID-19 pandemic has gravely wounded the world economy with serious consequences
impacting all communities and individuals. Moving rapidly across borders, along the principal
arteries of the global economy, the spread of the virus has beneted from the underlying
interconnectedness – and frailties – of globalization, catapulting a global health crisis into
a global economic shock that has hit the most vulnerable the hardest. Emerging from the
natural environment and paralyzing our societies and our economies, the coronavirus disease
demonstrates the interdependence implicit in the Sustainable Development Goals, but it is
derailing global efforts to achieve them

This is because once we get through this pandemic, we will emerge in a very different world compared to the one before the outbreak .

Global pandemic or associated vaccine costs cannot and will not affect the cryptocurrency world. The cryptocurrency transactions have been unaffected since the covid19 pandemic and won't be affected now

Global pandemic or associated vaccine costs cannot and will not affect the cryptocurrency world. The cryptocurrency transactions have been unaffected since the covid19 pandemic and won't be affected now
If you think about it, the covid virus did cause a major crash in the markets in the start of last year around the March period if I am not mistaken and in this case the bitcoin and all other crypto dropped as well. This was a global decline in the markets and I believe that it was caused by the major economic impact that the coronavirus had on the markets.

Meanwhile, an original and top-performing crypto-asset Bitcoin is playing its own game, weakly correlating with market trends.

Naturally, this has led to Bitcoin and gold having long been competing with each other for the status of a more effective protective asset, and in this situation, cryptocurrencies have some advantages. Shiny metal owners depend on transport and logistics - sectors of the economy that are prone to supply disruptions and logistics issues, given the times. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in cyberspace and is not constrained by state borders nor transportation problems

Yes I feel it would affect the price of cryptocurrencies in general in the coming days and weeks. I expect an upward increase in most cryptocurrencies. Let do our research to enable us know the ones to purchase.

It will only affect cryptocurrency positively. I remember in 2020 when the pandemic started, exchange of note was minimal , attention was moved towards online transactions. And we all know that cryptocurrency is the fastest and easy mode of payment in this digital world.

I believe when the vaccines finally comes around, its going to be free and not bought. I really don't see how this link to the value of crypto currency. The cost of producing this vaccine are made available by likes of Bill Gates, The Government, and so many other bodies.

The cost for the research and for the procurement of the covid-19 vaccines are mainly borne by governments of different countries, many health organizations, with some donations from few private organizations. Most of these institutions are not known to have any major investments in cryptocurrency, therefore I don't see the coins being affected in anyway.

Your version is very good on this issue concerning the problems imposed on the economy by pandemic.
My country has invested billions of money just to procure the vaccine for this virus. The money set aside has made so many people raising alarm because definitely it is going to affect our economy as a nation.
When this is done by almost all the country in the world it will affect investment in cryptocurrency because the resources has been pulled to contain the virus.

I dont want to believe anything connected to covid vaccine would affect crypto prices, it will ba absurd and totally inappropriate for political or this medical gimmicks to affect crypto prices.

Let crypto stay decentralized and unperturbed by every little happenings. I can understand if social media influences crypto prices but not vaccine.

yes first lockdown big drops by crypto many investors lost and in stock exchange trades went down .. but when that happened to traders because bitcoin was low during the first lockdown.

Its been weeks if not over a month since it was announced that a vaccine has be made to curtail the virus and yet still cryptos have been so bullish over the last few weeks with glaring growth by dogecoin and crap, dot , Link. This are all testimony to the fact that it has outgrown that sort of news.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. But mine is totally different with what you have made mention of. I see no reason why the price of crypto currency will be affected by the price of covid-19 pandemic vaccine. We can see that despite the covid-19 pandemic, Bitcoin and other crypto currency worth kept on increasing.

The global Corona virus pandemic has affected everything in the world no doubts, but i don't think that it will currently affect the cryptocurrency world, even though it did last year.

Previous pandemic experience, as well as the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, indicates that national governments respond to such events by following their own interests rather than pursuing a more internationally organised strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back