What's new

Do you think that the global pandemic and the associated vaccine costs could affect crypto prices?

The pandemic was part of the factor that contributed to the increase in the price of crypto currency , because we all saw how the prices of crypto currency increased during the pandemic so it have an effect on the price

I believe that one of the reasons that made bitcoin to gain popularity was during the pandemic. A lot of people found ways to make money online and then decided to choose bitcoin as their preferred means of receiving payment.

Covid 19 has affected a lot of business and I don't see crypto currency exchange Business been left out in this regard. MORE investors just need to brace up for what is coming to them

There is no relationship between the global pandemic of the covid-19 and the cryptocurrency functionality in any way. The cryptocurrency ecosystem will be unaffected by it

For those of us that have been in the market for a while now already know that the crypto market is driven mostly by news so if there any news that affects the big investors would definitely affect us too.

So far the global raging pandemic has affected all other business all over the world, I don't think crypto currency exchange Business will be left behind in this case

Considering the fact that the vaccines are free , and that people were looking for how to reduce the effect of the recession ,I don't think that it will affect cryptocurrency that much .

Its A two side ways... If Covid affect the economy of the country or lets say of the world, investors and traders will likely withdraw due to the chaos happening...

Let me give examples like forex when ever their an event at that particular time they won’t be market markets will be close why because is due to what is happening
So to it can

I really do not think Cryptocurrencies would be affected or even if it would be, it would be insignificant because I doubt that individuals will be doing most of the funding for vaccines and I even think most of the funds were in the researches, right?

I seriously doubt that Cryptocurrencies would be impacted, and even if they were, it would be minimal because I doubt that individuals will be funding the majority of vaccines, and I believe the majority of monies were spent on research, right?

With the pandemic that the world has been facing there has been a lot of finances that have been dedicated to the treatment of this virus and rightfully so. Thankfully there is now a vaccine for the virus that is hoping to be able to contain the virus, however this can be quite costly to manufacture and purchase for the various different countries. As economic resources are pulled towards the development, distribution and manufacture of this vaccine, do you think that this will pull away future investment into the crypto world, and if this is the case then what do you think the effect on the price will be?

Less money to invest in crypto may cause a price reduction, especially since this vaccine could set countries back financially in order to procure it. However, there are also many donations that are being made. What are your thoughts on this?
I think from the outlook of things we have seen that it has not really affected the cash flow of investment in any way,because as lots of persons are looking for security in health,so some other persons are looking for ways to survive,which is basic food and agriculture.

With the pandemic that the world has been facing there has been a lot of finances that have been dedicated to the treatment of this virus and rightfully so. Thankfully there is now a vaccine for the virus that is hoping to be able to contain the virus, however this can be quite costly to manufacture and purchase for the various different countries. As economic resources are pulled towards the development, distribution and manufacture of this vaccine, do you think that this will pull away future investment into the crypto world, and if this is the case then what do you think the effect on the price will be?

Less money to invest in crypto may cause a price reduction, especially since this vaccine could set countries back financially in order to procure it. However, there are also many donations that are being made. What are your thoughts on this?
The bitcoin market saw a severe decline in value during the COVID-19 pandemic, however it eventually recovered. According to some researchers, the epidemic may have fueled increasing interest in bitcoin as a potential buffer against economic volatility.

Yes, The global pandemic would affect the prices of cryptocurrency. It would cause a decrease in the volatility of the Cryptocurrency market, since most people would prioritize investing in their health first and securing the vaccines also.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back