What's new

Do you think that the global pandemic and the associated vaccine costs could affect crypto prices?

The Corona virus disease covid-19 has made the world remould it's economy to fit it's present predicament. It has made the nations around the world allocate sum of money to meet up with needs of the nation

Lol, that is normal when it comes to crypto investment. They just want to pump the price of dogecoin so high and sell off to make their own gain. Then start buying again when it went down.
Yes, this is how the large investors in cryptocurrency are able to profit at the detriment of those that are smaller investors. I think that in order to try and reduce this there should be a time period between transactions and a limit on the value as well.

I can't find any relationship between the global pandemic and associated vaccines cost in any way. They are unrelated and cannot in any way affect the prices of any cryptocurrency at anytime and point in the future

I can't find any relationship between the global pandemic and associated vaccines cost in any way. They are unrelated and cannot in any way affect the prices of any cryptocurrency at anytime and point in the future
The pandemic and vaccine costs can have a link to teh crypto price in my opinion, because if there is a major pandemic globally like when it started, it can drive stock prices down and people may liquidate their assets. This will be seen in a reduction in the crypto prices. That is my opinion on it. What are your thoughts on that?

Yes, this is how the large investors in cryptocurrency are able to profit at the detriment of those that are smaller investors. I think that in order to try and reduce this there should be a time period between transactions and a limit on the value as well.

That's true. The time is coming for dogecoin value to drop down. But at the meantime the traders are simply pushing it to at least reach the level of $1.

That's true. The time is coming for dogecoin value to drop down. But at the meantime the traders are simply pushing it to at least reach the level of $1.
Reaching the one dollar mark, based on what was stated in many crypto analysis videos and articles, means that teh dogecoin market will have a larger value than that of bitcoin and therefore i doubt that this would be allowed to happen. Bitcoin developers may take some action to try and prevent this as well.

Reaching the one dollar mark, based on what was stated in many crypto analysis videos and articles, means that teh dogecoin market will have a larger value than that of bitcoin and therefore i doubt that this would be allowed to happen. Bitcoin developers may take some action to try and prevent this as well.
It is driving towards happening. Dogecoin once reached $0.71 last few days, it is around $0.52 when i checked last later in the day.

I don't think that pandemic affected the price of cryptocurrency I know that the pandemic affected business, but I don't really think that pandemic affected cryptocurrency price.

I don't think it will affect the price of cryptocurrencies. and of course it doesn't because the post was made about 4 months ago and today the prices of cryptos has been good.

It is driving towards happening. Dogecoin once reached $0.71 last few days, it is around $0.52 when i checked last later in the day.
Yes I do recall this price increase and I think that it was largely attributed to the fact that Elon Musk was going to be on Saturday Night Live and many people purchased in anticipation of his monologue.

Yes I do recall this price increase and I think that it was largely attributed to the fact that Elon Musk was going to be on Saturday Night Live and many people purchased in anticipation of his monologue.
Laughs. He's an influential business guru, people respect him and believe in his zeal for any project he enters. That's why they're investing heavily into dogecoin.

Laughs. He's an influential business guru, people respect him and believe in his zeal for any project he enters. That's why they're investing heavily into dogecoin.
Yes, and the fact that he has done a heavy investment into these coins himself has also aided in the confidence that they have in his decision as well, because it shows that he is practising what he preaches which is very important in the crypto space.

Yes, and the fact that he has done a heavy investment into these coins himself has also aided in the confidence that they have in his decision as well, because it shows that he is practising what he preaches which is very important in the crypto space.
That's for sure. He preached about the coin's potential and that has taken place around the coin, and those who invested at the earlier time with reasonable investment funds are millionaires today due to the high price surge of the coin today.

That's for sure. He preached about the coin's potential and that has taken place around the coin, and those who invested at the earlier time with reasonable investment funds are millionaires today due to the high price surge of the coin today.
Exactly and this is why I am quite disappointed and sad by the fact that I did not hold my dogecoin for a long time because it could have really profited me immensely. I ended up selling the coins that I had when the Price had reached 0.05 dollars and I believe this would be the peak however it's increased 10 times that value since.

Exactly and this is why I am quite disappointed and sad by the fact that I did not hold my dogecoin for a long time because it could have really profited me immensely. I ended up selling the coins that I had when the Price had reached 0.05 dollars and I believe this would be the peak however it's increased 10 times that value since.
It could've been a plus 1000% price increase around your investment had it been your allowed your investment around ending of April last month.

This won't affect the price of cryptocurrencies since they are not directly linked to each other in anyway. That are both not competitive kind of products to each other. That are two different unrelated commodities

Due to the lockdown and people unable to do their normal day to day work, a lot of have decided to go into crypto currency trading to make money.

The cryptocurrency market online the forex market is not that affected by news the way we know the forex market reacts to news like. They are different. Forex will be affected by the vaccine issue but cryptocurrency will not be

It could've been a plus 1000% price increase around your investment had it been your allowed your investment around ending of April last month.
Definitely. In fact if I had taken $400 and invested it into dogecoin towards the end of last year I would now have an excess of 50,000 dollars. This shows the significant growth that it has had and also it is quite sad to see that I was not able to take that risk.

The Corona virus disease covid-19 has made the world remould it's economy to fit it's present predicament. It has made the nations around the world allocate sum of money to meet up with needs of the nation
its true coronavirus disease has made the world remould and i don't think it will go soon. because its changing its nature and coming again and in new avatar to kill people. people are living in pain.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back