What's new

Do you think that the global pandemic and the associated vaccine costs could affect crypto prices?

I can't in anyway relate covid 19 vaccine to crypto currency. I don't think there is anyway that it will affect the price of Bitcoin.

Definitely. In fact if I had taken $400 and invested it into dogecoin towards the end of last year I would now have an excess of 50,000 dollars. This shows the significant growth that it has had and also it is quite sad to see that I was not able to take that risk.
Such investment could've made you financial stable at the moment. Funds that would be enough to make you ends meet if you use it for real estate investment and drive passive income from it especially the building apartment type.

I really do not think that the pandemic or vaccines cost will have any affect on cryptocurrency value. Last year, the world was severely effected by the pandemic and the prices of cryptocurrencies were rising. We can see the same pattern in the year 2021, so I do not think that crypto will be affected in any way. However, the price of crypto will increase for sure.

Such investment could've made you financial stable at the moment. Funds that would be enough to make you ends meet if you use it for real estate investment and drive passive income from it especially the building apartment type.
Yes. However, unfortunately i was not able to do so, and to be honest i think that even if i had to invest in dogecoin when the price was 0.002 usd i would have probably sold at 0.01 usd with a good and sizable profit that was secured.

Yes. However, unfortunately i was not able to do so, and to be honest i think that even if i had to invest in dogecoin when the price was 0.002 usd i would have probably sold at 0.01 usd with a good and sizable profit that was secured.
That's true, i wouldn't have allowed it grow up to this day amount, had it been i invested when the price was low, i could've been tempted to cut it off.

That's true, i wouldn't have allowed it grow up to this day amount, had it been i invested when the price was low, i could've been tempted to cut it off.
I think that important part to try and not sell off all of your coin when you see the price that you increase is to other cell of a portion and different set selling prices. So that way you always retain a certain amount which can help you if the price that further increase beyond anything that you would have expected.

Well no doubt there would be an effect on the prices of things and not just the price of crypto, due to the lockdown lots of businesses and individual were affected to a some extent and this inturn would have an effect on the market as it is a new occurrence

Concerning if the global pandemic and the associated vaccine cost could affect the cryptocurrency price. Well, when the coronavirus came into play, it affected the all the markets including crypto but there has been a recovery and also a rise in the price of the cryptocurrency.

I think that important part to try and not sell off all of your coin when you see the price that you increase is to other cell of a portion and different set selling prices. So that way you always retain a certain amount which can help you if the price that further increase beyond anything that you would have expected.
Selling off the coin when the price experiences dip isn't looking nice. That's something that makes us cut short our investment and be on the losing side. We should learn to persevere, endure when things aren't going well with our invested funds in one coin to another.

With the pandemic that the world has been facing there has been a lot of finances that have been dedicated to the treatment of this virus and rightfully so. Thankfully there is now a vaccine for the virus that is hoping to be able to contain the virus, however this can be quite costly to manufacture and purchase for the various different countries. As economic resources are pulled towards the development, distribution and manufacture of this vaccine, do you think that this will pull away future investment into the crypto world, and if this is the case then what do you think the effect on the price will be?

Less money to invest in crypto may cause a price reduction, especially since this vaccine could set countries back financially in order to procure it. However, there are also many donations that are being made. What are your thoughts on this?
Of course it would affect th price of crypto currency,since everyone is at home spending the little money with them without going out to make more money as well. So it will affect crypto currency in a bad way I guess.

If the vaccine producers are selling their vaccine with crypto payments then I guess the vaccine and the pandemic will have an effect on the prices of the crypto currencies. However, I have yet to read a laboratory selling with crypto as payment. That means whether it is pandemic or not the price of crypto is still reliant on the law of supply and demand.

Of course it would affect th price of crypto currency,since everyone is at home spending the little money with them without going out to make more money as well. So it will affect crypto currency in a bad way I guess.
The pandemic has had a positive effect on the price of cryptocurrency and that is because there are many people that have actually turned to online methods of earning and in turn this has created a sort of awareness of cryptocurrency and more and more people are trying to invest in and trade in the market now.

Crypto currency is a different financial institution entirely that is not link to any government resources or control I don't see how the country expenses in providing covid19 vaccine can affect crypto currency.

I believe such kind of pandemic can affect the rise of crypto in a positive or negative way. Like during this covid 19 there was an increase in crypto investors and buyers as well

I do not think the global pandemic and vaccine costs will have any tangible effects on the price of cryptocurrency since countries are not purchasing the vaccines with cryptocurrency which won't increase the demands for it.

I do not think having corona vaccine or not having corona vaccine has anything to do with crypto currency price and crypto market in general. It is more related to the country's policy

Since pandemic shutdown the businesses and companies, people started looking for investment opportunities and they began investing in crypto currencies, that's how the price began to grow last year.

There has been no proven direct relationship between cryptocurrencies and vaccine prices. The only way that crypto has been affected is via the news of rumours of countries breakthrough or acceptance of crypto as a means of payments. Nothing more

It is only the government and non governmental organizations like the rich elites that are working hard to see to it thata vaccine comes up, so this won't affect Crypto Currencies as so many investors are having lots of cash to spare.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back