What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

They are actually going to be a waste of time for you only if you have a better way of making the money. but two people who do not have any alternative it is a very good way of making money.

It isn't a waste of time is just similar to YouTube videos and selling articles. Also if alot of people download your things it means your work is good and you can earn more compared to if all people were paid the same price. There are some people who may provide low quality videos and expect to earn something so it is just fair.

If you are going to go this route, find a site where you can sell pictures.

You can take various pictures of different things or cover a niche. This is one of the easier ways to make money online. You need people to buy a lot of these stock images though to make good money.

We have tons of ways in which you can make money online but many people are not privileged to know about good paying websites so they tend to work on the sites they have at hand.
They are actually going to be a waste of time for you only if you have a better way of making the money. but two people who do not have any alternative it is a very good way of making money.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
Well, I don't think it's a waste of time as long as it is Guaranteed that you'll get paid. You just have to work on your files and make it good Enough for people to want to download

Well, I don't think it's a waste of time as long as it is Guaranteed that you'll get paid. You just have to work on your files and make it good Enough for people to want to download

It is not a waste of time if people are using your link to download a lots of files each day. Otherwise, it could be a waste of time in case people are not utilizing your link to download files.

The ones I have ventured into before does not really make sense. The website said that if you upload a file and people download it to an extent you will make money but after trying I was not successful with it.

The ones I have ventured into before does not really make sense. The website said that if you upload a file and people download it to an extent you will make money but after trying I was not successful with it.

One of the best way to make money with paid to upload sites is to upload files that people continuously demand. It could be a software that you created.

One of the best way to make money with paid to upload sites is to upload files that people continuously demand. It could be a software that you created.
Yes, but you need a lot of traffic in order to make money from it. this is where it is very important for you to have a traffic source in which you can use to make people to download it.

Yes, but you need a lot of traffic in order to make money from it. this is where it is very important for you to have a traffic source in which you can use to make people to download it.
I have work on so many paid to upload website and I have been earning a decent amount of money but the first thing is that you need to have a good traffic source which you will be using to promote your links

I have work on so many paid to upload website and I have been earning a decent amount of money but the first thing is that you need to have a good traffic source which you will be using to promote your links
Wow, this is my first time of meeting someone who has made money from paid to upload website. What traffic source did you use to get some traffic that makes you money?.

I would also like to know what kind of sources did you use in order to make money with paid to upload sites? Did you use more than one paid to upload sites in order to make money?

I would also like to know what kind of sources did you use in order to make money with paid to upload sites? Did you use more than one paid to upload sites in order to make money?
There are so mmany website which you can do that am suprise to hear that you never see someone that work with this similar site before.

File sharing,is one of the website which can help you do just that you can check it as well on google.

There are so mmany website which you can do that am suprise to hear that you never see someone that work with this similar site before.

File sharing,is one of the website which can help you do just that you can check it as well on google.

I am actually quite aware of paid to upload sites. However, I am not aware of many people who make a really huge amount of passive income through such kind of sites.

I am actually quite aware of paid to upload sites. However, I am not aware of many people who make a really huge amount of passive income through such kind of sites.
I think that its possible to make money on paid to upload website but you wont be able to make much money because from what I see I think that when you are talking about paid to upload website what you need is teir 1 country traffic that region pays high when people downloaded your item.

I think that its possible to make money on paid to upload website but you wont be able to make much money because from what I see I think that when you are talking about paid to upload website what you need is teir 1 country traffic that region pays high when people downloaded your item.

Yes, the country plays a big role. Having said that, you must upload a file that has a really high demand and you must upload on sites that have a really great traffic and you will be able to make some extra money.

There are so many website that pays you to upload your content and get your file download and you get your pay each time someone download your item so I think that paid to upload website really worth it but am not working with any of them yet since my account got deleted by one of such website without any reason.

There are so many website that pays you to upload your content and get your file download and you get your pay each time someone download your item so I think that paid to upload website really worth it but am not working with any of them yet since my account got deleted by one of such website without any reason.

I am wondering if it is permissible to upload one file on many paid to upload sites or not? I think that the file must belong to you and you must be the only creator of the file.

Geting paid to upload website are not easy they are one of the best website which someone can earn some good amount of money from but I beleive that of your traffic need to targeted to united citizen.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
Yeah I think so, the reason why I said it's a waste of time is because you'll spend lots of time without being paid a considerable amount. That's why I said so.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back