What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

Some apps that pay to upload includes giftbay, iRazoo,AppNana, cash out, gift panda, and Appredeem. AppNana pays it users to try apps and it is available on iOS and Android. You can add yours.
I don't think that paying to upload websites are a waste of time because what ever you upload wether it is a spreadsheet, presentation, PDF ebooks might help someone someday.

Well, I have never heard of Apps that pay to upload! Could you please tell how these apps work? Do we need to upload files through apps? What kind of files do they support on their platform?

I dont consider anything of such nature as a waste of time to me so far I will be able to generate some good amount of money for myself instead of being ideal or doing nothing I rather engage myself.
I dont think getting paid to upload sites are waste of time. This are site who try to.meet up to the needs of their customers in terms of money. This is because alot of people engaged in online because they needed money.

Last edited:
I have not tried paid to upload programs before. But I have seen people share testimonials of paix to do platform. One Still need to be extra cautious because many of them are scam.

As for me it's depends on the platform and the site, I haven't really tried it before though but some persons said they pay while some says it's stressful. I just think it's differs different strokes for different folks

Though my knowledge about get paid to upload programs, forums or platform is minimal but as every other online earning job or task platform it would still require great consistency and time to earn profitably on the platform.

There is no earning platform on the internet which paid it users, either freelance, paid to upload, paid to click are not waste of time they are very useful and important.

getting paid to upload website is not a waste of time. I have seen some people that have make some money on paid tp upload websites. you can make good amount of money on it

I have not tried paid to upload programs before. But I have seen people share testimonials of paix to do platform. One Still need to be extra cautious because many of them are scam.
It seems I remembered that I have worked with one but I have forgotten the name of the sited. I was unable to make a dime despite the rigorous campaign online and it's a turn off for me.

It seems I remembered that I have worked with one but I have forgotten the name of the sited. I was unable to make a dime despite the rigorous campaign online and it's a turn off for me.
This is the more reason why I detest programs like this. It's a waste of the time and time consuming too. So,.I don't like working on sites like this because of the low payout.

This is the more reason why I detest programs like this. It's a waste of the time and time consuming too. So,.I don't like working on sites like this because of the low payout.
The major factor that will turn someone off from such websites is the low payout. When the time that you spent is not commensurate with the amount of money that you make, it's a waste of the time.

The major factor that will turn someone off from such websites is the low payout. When the time that you spent is not commensurate with the amount of money that you make, it's a waste of the time.
They are absolutely waste of the time, working on forums like bizdustry is okay by me . Those sites are just waste of the time., you could make something worthwhile on ptp forum.

They are absolutely waste of the time, working on forums like bizdustry is okay by me . Those sites are just waste of the time., you could make something worthwhile on ptp forum.
When you work fervently on forums, you should be able to make $1 in 3 hour ls and if you have four forums, you will earn up to $4 working fervently for 12 good hours in a day.

When you work fervently on forums, you should be able to make $1 in 3 hour ls and if you have four forums, you will earn up to $4 working fervently for 12 good hours in a day.
It is easier said than done. It's not easy to keep posting for 12 hours, it will need a mental sanity and lots of rest sometimes. The bottom line is that it is a good way to make money online.

It is easier said than done. It's not easy to keep posting for 12 hours, it will need a mental sanity and lots of rest sometimes. The bottom line is that it is a good way to make money online.
You are absolutely correct, I am just explaining the number of hours it took me to make 60 post on bizdustry..I know that one need lots of rest to maintain mental sanity. It's equally important.

Although they actually pay, I won't see them as a way of making money. If your files are not downloaded you won't make a dime. I prefer making good use of my time in more productive sites than depending on paid to upload sites.

You are absolutely correct, I am just explaining the number of hours it took me to make 60 post on bizdustry..I know that one need lots of rest to maintain mental sanity. It's equally important.
It is very good to always take a rest and ensure that you rest whenever your body demands for it. We have people that world on more than 4ptp forum in a day.

It is very good to always take a rest and ensure that you rest whenever your body demands for it. We have people that world on more than 4ptp forum in a day.
The whole work on ptp forums is brain demanding coupled with the low pay . Anyways, it's better than no earning anything. There are bigger forums that does not pay.

The whole work on ptp forums is brain demanding coupled with the low pay . Anyways, it's better than no earning anything. There are bigger forums that does not pay.
I know of quora. It is a forum that has lots of traffic but it's not paying it's members and that is very pathetic. The likes of bizdustry have made lots of positive impact.

I know of quora. It is a forum that has lots of traffic but it's not paying it's members and that is very pathetic. The likes of bizdustry have made lots of positive impact.
The traffic that is generated by quorat is very high and it should be doing a revenue sharing program like what we have in forums. Quora is busy making money for alone.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back