What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

If I understand you correctly, you're being specific about downloading a document. For me, it's not a waste of time because I download a whole lot of documents online.

I was talking about sites where you could upload files and other people download your files and you get paid for that. You are dependent upon other people and I think this is what makes it a waste of time if the file you uploaded is not in high demand.

Getting paid to upload a website is not waste of time. This one of best funding of a website.I prefer to use paid money to pay another website when has no cash at hand, and when Local account is not link to a website.

It is not a pure waste of time to some people since it is a source of income to some of them ,but a situation in which the payment there is so low for you then it is a pure waste of time since you will not be able to achieve anything from it. There are a lot of people that are making money from the platform to sustain them in certain needs.

It is not a pure waste of time to some people since it is a source of income to some of them ,but a situation in which the payment there is so low for you then it is a pure waste of time since you will not be able to achieve anything from it. There are a lot of people that are making money from the platform to sustain them in certain needs.

I think paid to upload files is only good for a few people only who might own websites where free digital files and downloads are available for people to download.

Get paid to upload can be a waste of time because you need to upload a digital downloadable products that can receive a lot of download so as to make decent income from every file you upload.

Personally, I consider websites that do not pay adequately or do not fulfill their own obligations to be a waste of time. But if it's a platform on which I can easily work and where the income is good, I won't consider it a waste of time, and getting paid to upload is no exception. That is my viewpoint. Thank you for providing this information.

I think paid to upload files is only good for a few people only who might own websites where free digital files and downloads are available for people to download.
Not only that ,YouTube is a paid to upload website in which people can make money by uploading content that interests people ,it is not really that you need to have a website but sometimes it can absolutely be necessary if you have an extra time to run both of them

Paid to upload websites are not waste of time, it is only slow in earning, but you can run others websites to either the paid to post site as an alternative too.

YouTube is the only reliable paid to upload websites where you can make consistent income provided you follow a proven strategy. Any other website than that it's just a waste of time because it can be very hard to make consistent income from those platforms.

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?

it depends on what you upload and the traffic you have. for example, if you upload movies / music, it doesn't work very well now because everyone has netflix / spotify etc etc, you don't download anything like that anymore.

it depends on what you upload and the traffic you have. for example, if you upload movies / music, it doesn't work very well now because everyone has netflix / spotify etc etc, you don't download anything like that anymore.

I condemn netflix because it allowed offensive content. As far as paid to upload sites are concerned, I think most people earn money when their content or files are downloaded by people who search for files on Google. Not all the people need files all the time. I am not sure if you can also upload game files.

I don't see getting paid to upload a web site as a waste of time that is if really they pay for it, in fact, I will gladly register for it if I find one.

I don't think if get to upload site is a waste of time nor scam,even though some of the sites,there payment rate tends to be low,but its not a waste of time.

I don't think get paid to upload website is a waste of time. I feel it might just take times, you could even increase the amount of people who download what you upload by telling people about it.

I don't think get paid to upload website is a waste of time. I feel it might just take times, you could even increase the amount of people who download what you upload by telling people about it.
I think you made a good point. You can write an e-book and ask your followers on social media to download the book from the "Get Paid to upload" site and you may earn revenue, even if you write a free E-book or an article.

Pay to upload sites are not really a waste of time It's depends, if one earn from the sites then it's good and worth it but if they don't pay well or doesn't pay at all then it's just a waste of time, data and strength

Pay to upload sites are not really a waste of time It's depends, if one earn from the sites then it's good and worth it but if they don't pay well or doesn't pay at all then it's just a waste of time, data and strength

I think your earnings also depend on the CPM rate provided by the Paid to Upload website. The CPM rate differs when it comes to paid to upload sites. However, not all the paid to upload sites are genuine. It is always better idea to do your research before you start working with one of these sites.

If I understand you correctly, you're being specific about downloading a document. For me, it's not a waste of time because I download a whole lot of documents online.
I think there should be a cogent reason if it is to be tagged a waste of time. Some of these paid to upload sites come up with terms that turn off people. Others offer payments too small.

I think there should be a cogent reason if it is to be tagged a waste of time. Some of these paid to upload sites come up with terms that turn off people. Others offer payments too small.

There are a few paid to upload sites that offer good CPM rate, but in the end it all depends on the kind of traffic you get. Getting traffic is the main aspect of get paid to upload site and not all the people are successful at it.

Some apps that pay to upload includes giftbay, iRazoo,AppNana, cash out, gift panda, and Appredeem. AppNana pays it users to try apps and it is available on iOS and Android. You can add yours.
I don't think that paying to upload websites are a waste of time because what ever you upload wether it is a spreadsheet, presentation, PDF ebooks might help someone someday.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back