What's new

Do You Think That Getting Paid To Upload Websites Are A Waste Of Time?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?

I don't see getting paid to upload as waste of time. To earn good amount with paid to upload website then there must be big traffic. Because it is paid per download. And there are some websites that pays 3 to 10 USD per 1000 downloads. Donut depends on how the person can generate traffic

I don't see getting paid to upload as waste of time. To earn good amount with paid to upload website then there must be big traffic. Because it is paid per download. And there are some websites that pays 3 to 10 USD per 1000 downloads. Donut depends on how the person can generate traffic

When it comes to generating traffic, you would need a traffic that is specific. I mean traffic that specifically needs the file you uploaded. I do not think that it is worth getting paid just $3 for 1000 downloads and I see it as a waste of time. Having said that, many people do not earn huge amounts of money using such sites.

Getting paid to upload on website never a bad business or is it a waste of time as a matter of fact for someone to make money in certain businesses you need to upload certain things for example YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook even LinkedIn they all need to upload items on them one way or the other.

Getting paid to upload on website never a bad business or is it a waste of time as a matter of fact for someone to make money in certain businesses you need to upload certain things for example YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook even LinkedIn they all need to upload items on them one way or the other.

The big problem is the traffic. How will you find people who download your file? I think the best way to earn money through such sites is to upload unique product which you offer for free such as an E-book and then try to attract people. People will get it for free, but you will get paid for your downloads!

Personally, I see website that are not paying well or not doing their own part of the agreement as a waste of time. But if it is a platform I can work easily and payment is good, I won't see it as a water of time, and get paid to upload is not an exception. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I see website that are not paying well or not doing their own part of the agreement as a waste of time. But if it is a platform I can work easily and payment is good, I won't see it as a water of time, and get paid to upload is not an exception. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I am quite sure that even if yiou offer products for free, you will not be able to get a lots of traffic. There are times when people are not even ready to get your products even if you are offering them for free. I have seen this myself. So, the idea of making people download free E-books might not work until or unless you are a celebrity.

Personally I think it depends on what you as an individual see or consider a waste of time. If the pay is extremely small, I see no need doing it

Personally I think it depends on what you as an individual see or consider a waste of time. If the pay is extremely small, I see no need doing it

These get paid to upload sites would not have been a waste of time, if they really paid a huge amount of money when someone downloades your files. For example, getting paid $50 or $60 when people download your files 1000 times.

I don't think that any website that is not playing well or not doing well deserve to have any member at all because what a website should concentrate on is actually making sure that he pays is all the members as it has promised to do.

I don't think that any website that is not playing well or not doing well deserve to have any member at all because what a website should concentrate on is actually making sure that he pays is all the members as it has promised to do.

Yes, I am sure that such kind of websites would not pay $60 to people for uploading files. A $3 for a 1000 downloads is a ridiculously low amount of rate and this is why people do not make residual income. Only a few people have managed to earn money from such sites.

Depends on what you consider a waste of time - as for me, I don't even bother with such sites. You need a lot of traffic and downloads before you earn some good dollars.
That's why bizdustry beats such sites. All you need do is just focus and learn another high paying skill later on

Making money through get paid to upload can be a waste of time and resources because you will need a lot of traffic before you can make a decent money. Your download links must receive hundreds of thousands of downloads before you can earn a decent money.

I don't think it is a waste of time. Rather it is just a method of earning that is not a guarantee. You will either earn peanuts or nothing at all. So it is best to go into it when you're sure of the people you are uploading those files for.

I don't think getting paid to post some files on a platform is a waste not time so far you get paid with what you are posting and the most important thing is to be paid in value of what you are doing

When it comes to generating traffic, you would need a traffic that is specific. I mean traffic that specifically needs the file you uploaded. I do not think that it is worth getting paid just $3 for 1000 downloads and I see it as a waste of time. Having said that, many people do not earn huge amounts of money using such sites.
Because many people are not earning big with this program doesn't mean that it is a waste of time. Since you are not devoting your time so I don't see it as a waste of time. What we will need to make it huge is traffic and this can be done with paid advertisement or social media marketing

Getting paid to upload website is not a waste of time. So far you will be paid based on the value of the job you will be instructed to post on the platform so for me I think it's good

There are many "Get Paid To Upload" websites on the internet that pay you to upload files. The only way you will be able to earn money is when you upload files to such websites and when a certain amount of people downoad the file uploaded by you. Do you think that it is a kind of waste of time because you may never predict how many people may be eager to download the file uploaded by you. So what do you have to say?
Have not come across this type of website before, if they post truly they pay or not.. But if paid to upload site truly exist, i would like to register to know how they do their things...

Have not come across this type of website before, if they post truly they pay or not.. But if paid to upload site truly exist, i would like to register to know how they do their things...

If you type "Get paid to upload files" on search engine, you will easily come across many websites that pay you to upload files. You can do your own research and join these sites and make sure you do not upload pirated softwares. You can earn money when people download files. The problem is that many sites do not pay much and only a handful of people actually make good amount.

I don't even know of any 'Get paid to upload' sites but I bet the can be very low and as such deemed to be a waste of time. I don't really like if I have no control over what I earn. If my earnings depends on download, it doesn't give me the morale to continue.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back