What's new

Do you think tech companies hire too many filler and fluff positions?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Seeing how Meta, Twitter, Apple, Amazon, and Google are all downsizing to a great degree, I have to wonder if these company giants hire more people than they realistically need and this downsize trend was inevitable.

I'm not so sure but what I feel has led to the downsizing is the advent of A.I and automated systems that do not really need human input most of the time. There'll always be opportunities for tech people.

i have always believe they do not need such volumes of staff till i ventured into the tech space and saw that there are many things that needed to be done by actual humans, but i believe they expanded without proper planning.

Seeing how Meta, Twitter, Apple, Amazon, and Google are all downsizing to a great degree, I have to wonder if these company giants hire more people than they realistically need and this downsize trend was inevitable.
I think so too. Technology has evolved to the point where more and more employees will become dispensable, and tech companies are no exception. Elon Musk owning Twitter and subsequently laying off multiple workers attests to this

I'm not so sure but what I feel has led to the downsizing is the advent of A.I and automated systems that do not really need human input most of the time. There'll always be opportunities for tech people.
You're absolutely right by saying this, not long me too I get to realized that there is opportunity for tech people, even though as of then I don't think if they have given them opportunity. They are really trying.

You're absolutely right by saying this, not long me too I get to realized that there is opportunity for tech people, even though as of then I don't think if they have given them opportunity. They are really trying.
I've started my tech career already as I can't afford to be left out of this emerging trend. Tech seems to be the final straw and if one isn't grounded in it soon enough, there might be a lot of regrets.

I've started my tech career already as I can't afford to be left out of this emerging trend. Tech seems to be the final straw and if one isn't grounded in it soon enough, there might be a lot of regrets.
The opportunities that the tech world affords us is what is keeping going on a day to day basis because I have this confidence that no matter what I can make something for myself without any form of connection

Well, not too long I asked this question also. But the outcome I heard from people was that, all this technical companies don't hire much staffs, because everything is programed and organised.

Well, not too long I asked this question also. But the outcome I heard from people was that, all this technical companies don't hire much staffs, because everything is programed and organised.
Tech companies need a lot of staffs and not all things are programmed, even the ones that are programmed are been closely monitored by someone to checkmate it's activities

Tech companies need a lot of staffs and not all things are programmed, even the ones that are programmed are been closely monitored by someone to checkmate it's activities

The field of technology will always demand the right kind of people. This is because they always seek the best people and talented individuals who have qualification and experience.

I actually don't believe these company giants hire more staffs than they need because, i believe there is a lot of work to do when it comes to technology and a lot of helping hands are needed.

I don't companies like tech could be hiring a large number of employees anymore since there is existence new technology which can replace man. However downsizing helps to reduce cost of expenses.

It's not necessarily fluff, it could be the results of the inflation. Also, it could be that they are not satisfied with the structure not realizing that it's necessary for effective productivity. Somethings cam only be learnt by experience.

I believe that many tech organizations hire an excessive amount of filler and fluff employees. These jobs don't necessarily demand a substantial amount of technical competence or expertise, but they are frequently identified to cover a gap in the company's employment needs. Moreover, these occupations can be formed to boost the firm's numbers and provide the impression of a larger staff.

Sure some do, some don't hire enough. It comes down to management and who's in charge. Oftentimes a startup won't impose a limit to the amount of people they need to hire. I think planning out the jobs they need to hire for, is the ideal first step to figuring out the exact total of employees you'd need.

I don't think so because I believe that every position or everyone that is hired in a company has a work that he or she can do. I don't think there is anything like too much workers.

To be very honest with you, I believe that it's all about those big companies trying to come down on their budget in order to meet up with the fiscal year which is why they are downsizing their workforce in order for them not to suffer any debt crisis.

Well to know since it is already a tech company there is no need to hire many workers, because the AI has will help in so many activities going on in the company.

I do not think tech companies are hiring too many filler and fluff positions. The reasons for mass lay off is because they are working with with remote workers and they are also try to make their existing staff work more hours.

I do not think tech companies are hiring too many filler and fluff positions. The reasons for mass lay off is because they are working with with remote workers and they are also try to make their existing staff work more hours.

Thousands of workers have already been fired this year already and I see more getting relived of their duties before the year runs out. There's going to be high increase in the rate of unemployment sooner than later.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back