What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes oh. location those play a lot of role in business success, nobody will open a business in a neighborhood that he or she as not researched on the probability of making an interest r gain at that location

Location plays a very important role especially for businesses that need onsite patronage. Some people lose clients just by moving shop from a place to another less accessible location talk less of a start up in an obscure location.

Location plays a very important role especially for businesses that need onsite patronage. Some people lose clients just by moving shop from a place to another less accessible location talk less of a start up in an obscure location.
And for that I think the blame is upon the shop owner. Location of any business is very vital because the customer base depends upon specific product for specific location. It is important to choose the location wisely.

Good location are always the best for business because with good location you will have a lot of potential customers to petronize you,I believe a business location is the most important things we need to take serious in a business.

Yes I greatly believe that location plays a major role in business success. Alot of business dies when established in a wrong location and some manage to thrive for a few months before collapsing. Be it in an urban or rural area, make sure your business is established in a location where your target audience can access
Yes I know and believe that location play major role in every business success because when your business is in a good location especially in urban areas you will get enough patronage to your business.

Had it been i have enough money i. Would've rented a big wall house to deal on selling large quantity farming produces in the urban area and drive much sales lime i do in the semi urban area I'm currently doing business on.

Yes I strongly feel location plays a vital role in a business success. Take someone who has his or her business in the urban region compared to the one in the rural region they have different contributions in terms of business success.
The location of a business is a very big role in the success of that business hours to the sun geographic location the offer for the business because the business is not close to the source of raw materials for the products that the business produces or it is not close so it customers that will likely patronize it.

Location is very important if you really want your business to be successful. There are some businesses that are favorable in some locations and there are some that are not favorable in some location.

Location contribute to the success of a business but don't play a major role. A business where customers visit well is far better and that also make the business to grow and become successful.

The main thing that decide whether a business will grow or not is the location every business need to be in a good site and a good location. Know the business and the best location where it can sell very well. Then the sky is your limit

When it comes to business, location plays a vital role, if you are not strategically located for the kind of business you do, you may not be successful.

Location plays a vital role in the promotion of a business. Any business that is located in a poor location will struggle to make good regular sales from customers. When customers turnout for a business is poor, the business profits will also be poor.

Yes I greatly believe that location plays a major role in business success. Alot of business dies when established in a wrong location and some manage to thrive for a few months before collapsing. Be it in an urban or rural area, make sure your business is established in a location where your target audience can access
Yes I will see that location play a major role in business success because the location of the business determines the patronage of those who will come to the business place.

A bad location will bring bad luck into a business because location is not the most important factors to consider when locating a business, without a proper location the business may not soar

What business success tips can you share with us
Don't stress try your best and leave the rest
This success tips helps allot in terms of business

We need location to take our business higher. The better the location the better the sakws in the preferred location we are running the business.

The location of a business determines how a business will perform in terms of the volumes of daily sales of goods that the business will sell to her prospectives customers.

The location of a business determines how a business will perform in terms of the volumes of daily sales of goods that the business will sell to her prospectives customers.
For a retailing business the location is very important especially if the business is in retailing food items. The customers would be coming to dine in or to purchase for take out. Those mode of purchase is best for a nearby food store. Now that delivery is getting to be the standard then I think location is not much an issue.

Some business are totally location dependent, either it is goods or service oriented. A dry cleaner needs most of his customer to be close to him or her. So if someone sites a dry cleaning business in a rural area where nobody cares about well cleaned and ironed fancy suits the business is dead on arrival. Other businesses are not location dependent. A typical example, a software developer can stay in any corner in the world and deliver services without any glitch.

Aside capital, location is the most important factors that influence businesses. Some locations are guaranteed to give you a better coverage. They may be expensive but are worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back