What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I don't have any business of my own at the moment, I believe that location has a very important role to play in the success of any business. To me, this should be part of the plans before opening a business. Some business needs to be placed where there is large population while some don't. That is my take.

Even though I don't have any business of my own at the moment, I believe that location has a very important role to play in the success of any business. To me, this should be part of the plans before opening a business. Some business needs to be placed where there is large population while some don't. That is my take.
Location is specifically important for different types of business. Some business may have better scope in rural areas, where as some may have better profitably in urban areas. All things depend upon the type of business.

It depends on what kind of business you have. If it is a store where you sell clothes, your business needs to be in commercial district. If your business sis a company that does not sell directly to customers, it can be located in outskirts.

Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
For businesses that are conducted online, locations play little or no role, you only need to be located at a place with good internet connection and that's all. But for offline businesses, location plays a major role. That is my opinion about this.

Yes of course location is very important and of course one of the major factors of business success. You need to locate the kind of people that are interested in your goods and services before you can be able to be successful in your business.

Yes!! For sure location plays a major role in business success for example if the business is located in rural area,the business man won't gain alot compare to the one located in Urban area where there are alot of people.

Yes I strongly feel location plays a vital role in a business success. Take someone who has his or her business in the urban region compared to the one in the rural region they have different contributions in terms of business success.
You are right. Location plays a good role in the success of a business. Some businesses tends to perform better in a crowded area while some do not need crowd to be successful. So the location of a business must be carefully chosen.

Online business cannot be confined to any location. You can just sell any where. This is the beauty of online business. This is the reason why Jeff Bezos became world's richest man

For businesses that are conducted online, locations play little or no role, you only need to be located at a place with good internet connection and that's all. But for offline businesses, location plays a major role. That is my opinion about this.
Sure, in online business you can stay anywhere provided their is internet connection that is fast, you can make out way to deliver items to your customers. Offline business requires favourable location to sell.

Yes, location matters alot to a business success. For instance, someone who sells skin care products will not make much profit when his/her shop is located in an industrial area. However, it becomes to flourish when located in residential areas where families can patronize.

Location plays a pivotal role when it comes to business. If your business is the kind of one that us resided in the rural area you can't make sales more than the one residing in the urban area doing same business.

Location plays a pivotal role when it comes to business. If your business is the kind of one that us resided in the rural area you can't make sales more than the one residing in the urban area doing same business.
Absolutely true. A business-like pos business need an area that is crowded with people that always do banking and withdraw money. If you open such in an area that is near to a bank or ATM station, you won't benefit.

Absolutely true. A business-like pos business need an area that is crowded with people that always do banking and withdraw money. If you open such in an area that is near to a bank or ATM station, you won't benefit.
Yes, two things involve with pos business. Run it in an open place to avoid risk of being robbed. And also avoid doing it near the bank or ATM machine.

Yes, location plays a good role in the success of a business.the location you choose to set your business in may fail you in the business if people find it difficult to come in contact with you or there is poor road proximity

Yes, location plays a good role in the success of a business.the location you choose to set your business in may fail you in the business if people find it difficult to come in contact with you or there is poor road proximity
Location is the main factor which may decide whether your business will grow or not. There are specific products which are only location centric. That means a product might have high demand in a specific location then the rest of the nearby places. So research about location is very important.

Have you ever given much thought as to why real estate business have more of their properties in rural areas especially the new ones, that is because that is where the location is, this best explains how important location is.

Some businesses are specifically build for rural folks, and some business are build for urban population. The business needs to be located according to their type.

Some businesses are specifically build for rural folks, and some business are build for urban population. The business needs to be located according to their type.
Most business need good location in order to bloom and move up, for example a friend of mine had a cafe in an urban area , but the area is meant for housing area and there's no sale for month but he was advised to move to school area where the students frequents, and since the move, he has been making miney daily.

Yes location plays a major role in the success of a business. Before you establish any business, you must know the right location that will makes more sales for the business. Some locations are very poor or lonely to drive customers for your business.

There are some location that are not suitable for a particular type of business, some location are suitable for business depending on the type of business you are doing, Some location are good for raw material Business while some are good manufacturing business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back