What's new

Do you think location plays a major role in any business success??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their are businesses that is managed in the rural areas and still going strong and bringing steady returns. Same goes to the urban areas and their is still profit flowing steady. But everything depends on the strategies and plan one used for the business.

Do you think that location can play a major role in determining a business success??
It's great that both rural and urban businesses are doing great. With this premise then the location is not a problem.

You are right. Everything depends on the strategies and plans used for the business.

Thats a sure thing, location plays an important role in determining the success of your business. Before choosing a particular location, you should consider how easy to access or locate the location is.

Yeah. Location plays an integral role in the success of a business. Some business locations allow the products and services to be easily sold as the demand is met by the people within the area. But in some situations where the people in need of the products are far, it causes a backlash.

Of course it does because the next important thing after having the capital to start a business is the location of starting up business and when you got a wrong location then problem start.

It's great that both rural and urban businesses are doing great. With this premise then the location is not a problem.

You are right. Everything depends on the strategies and plans used for the business.
Yes, the plans, and business strategies are integral when it comes to business success first before you talk about location and xD.

Of course it does because the next important thing after having the capital to start a business is the location of starting up business and when you got a wrong location then problem start.
It is not easy to find a good location for the business. The first element is the proximity to the customer base. When you are starting up a gas station then your choice of location is either in the city or in the suburbs. It is not wise to open up a gas station along the rural road by the farms.

I have noticed that if your business becomes too famous and lied by a really really large group of public then you can run your business no matter where you are located. But if you have started a new business, then you will need a good location.

I have noticed that if your business becomes too famous and lied by a really really large group of public then you can run your business no matter where you are located. But if you have started a new business, then you will need a good location.
Yes I will see location please a role in every business and also make businesses more lucrative and famous even though you have good ideas and good business if it is not in the right location it will not get good patronage.

Someone who is running a boutique business or fragrance business in the rural area is just wasting time there cos the number of sales there will be weak, cos people there aren't targeted customers.

Yes, because visibility is key. Even if you accomplish everything else well, if potential consumers are unaware of your existence, your firm will fail. Because customers notice them, businesses in high-traffic locations, including pedestrian and vehicular traffic, are more successful than those buried away in industrial parks and quiet strip malls.

A business location is very important if the business is involved in direct selling to customer from the same location. If the business involves sending products to a different location for selling or is not involved in direct selling than the production location for the business can be anywhere, which is more economical from business point of view.

That is why, when drawing a business plan, location is the first thing to talk about because it is the most important part of the plan and after that you go to audience and resources.

Had it been I'm running a business in a suitable or developed settlement by now I suppose to see increase in my business sales, but that's different now.

Had it been I'm running a business in a suitable or developed settlement by now I suppose to see increase in my business sales, but that's different now.
An undeveloped location should not be considered for a business because it's not going to do any favour to your business but will rather try to make you be on the losing side.

An undeveloped location should not be considered for a business because it's not going to do any favour to your business but will rather try to make you be on the losing side.
That's it dear, it is better to examine the proper and comfortable location for pur business in order to grow in sales and not just wasting time via unsuitable location.

That's it dear, it is better to examine the proper and comfortable location for pur business in order to grow in sales and not just wasting time via unsuitable location.
Yes I believe that location play Major roles in many business the location determine the sales and the patronage of the business if your business is not in a good location then the patronage will not be high.

A business location is very important if the business is involved in direct selling to customer from the same location. If the business involves sending products to a different location for selling or is not involved in direct selling than the production location for the business can be anywhere, which is more economical from business point of view.
Very nice answer. Indeed the business location is very important for the prosperity of the business especially direct selling business. But if the business is online then a very good location is not an issue anymore.

Location is what actually plays a role in a lot of businesses to succeed and in fact it is one of the most important things. If you should set up your business in a place where customers can easily find you there is a greater chance for success.

Most businesses are actually location sensitive. So, yes, I think location will always play a critical role to the success of any business. Put a business or site a business in a wrong location it should not be at and see if you'll make progress there

The type of location I'll ever consider for my business is the location that are crowded, and also the demand for my products must be very high before I can think of establishing a business there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back