What's new

do you think litecoin is next to xrp and dogecoin to rise.

Litecoin may even surpass xrp and Dogecoin. From last year to now, it has been growing very well, and its growth rate far exceeds that of Dogecoin and XRP.
People are starting to raise money in Litecoin and it will soon be an upward trend.
Read more: Do you think Litecoin will surge alongside XRP and Dogecoin? next-to-xrp-and-dogecoin-to-rise.10666/#ixzz7ll4YplQV
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Start posting today and discuss finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

That's really the truth. I have been monitoring the coin for a very long time and I found out that it's hardly affected by the bearish market and always among the very first coin to recover from it.
That is really nice because personally I don't always believe in the cryptocurrency. I always consider it to be a cryptocurrency with a slow movement but now the coin has proven me wrong

That is really nice because personally I don't always believe in the cryptocurrency. I always consider it to be a cryptocurrency with a slow movement but now the coin has proven me wrong
I doesn't have a slow movement as far as I can tell but I had to invest in Luna because it was doing better at that time; this was before the Luna coin swallowed people's investments.

I doesn't have a slow movement as far as I can tell but I had to invest in Luna because it was doing better at that time; this was before the Luna coin swallowed people's investments.
Oh , so you invested in the luna project ? it was the cryptocurrency that dropped from almost $100 to 0.0000 which was useless . I hope you sold it off before the crash ?

Litecoin is a coin with extremely high potential, and I believe that its value will rise considerably over some period of time. It is also one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies on the market right now

Oh , so you invested in the luna project ? it was the cryptocurrency that dropped from almost $100 to 0.0000 which was useless . I hope you sold it off before the crash ?
I didn't really seek before it crashed because it was just too sudden and unexpected. The coin was among the finest at that time, being bullish even though other coins are losing value so no one expected that from the coin.

I didn't really seek before it crashed because it was just too sudden and unexpected. The coin was among the finest at that time, being bullish even though other coins are losing value so no one expected that from the coin.
Seriously it was really something of a great surprise because no one expected it to go down lower to that extent. You mean you sold your own out before the crash took place ?

Seriously it was really something of a great surprise because no one expected it to go down lower to that extent. You mean you sold your own out before the crash took place ?
I didn't sell before the crash took place and that's why I said that it all happened all of a sudden. I think it just took it a couple of days to go from a hundred dollars to about a few cents.

I didn't sell before the crash took place and that's why I said that it all happened all of a sudden. I think it just took it a couple of days to go from a hundred dollars to about a few cents.
Sorry about the loss , is not really easy most times it is always out of luck that we are able to invest in nice cryptocurrency and generate profit from it. Technical and fundamental analysis may not help sometimes.

Sorry about the loss , is not really easy most times it is always out of luck that we are able to invest in nice cryptocurrency and generate profit from it. Technical and fundamental analysis may not help sometimes.
The amount I lost is actually very little although anyone would have preferred not to lose at all. I thought I lost so much until I read news about people losing thousands of dollars to that very coin.

The amount I lost is actually very little although anyone would have preferred not to lose at all. I thought I lost so much until I read news about people losing thousands of dollars to that very coin.
That is just the thing , I read about one man that lost all his life savings because he was only investing his money in the luna project. That is why sometimes it is not advised to invest all your money in one single coin.

That is just the thing , I read about one man that lost all his life savings because he was only investing his money in the luna project. That is why sometimes it is not advised to invest all your money in one single coin.
I don't also think that that's advisable; to invest all your asset to just one crypto coin no matter how profitable and the height of potential it might have. Well, the thing that happened with the Luna coin have thought a lot of people hard life lessons.

I don't also think that that's advisable; to invest all your asset to just one crypto coin no matter how profitable and the height of potential it might have. Well, the thing that happened with the Luna coin have thought a lot of people hard life lessons.
Seriously it is not all cryptocurrency we are seeing here that is likely to make it to the end. And we can never tell which of them will be the best. I will mostly investment in more than one coins when opportunity arises.

I believe that litecoin probably has its own reason why it is existing the blockchain and it has nothing to do it doge or xrp as those are meme and chain systems respectively. Litecoin was created to make it very easy for people to transfer and that is why it is not really in full swing these days.

I believe that the price of Litecoin would rise. I don't trade cryptocurrencies thought because I am a forex trader.
But one thing about price is that it never goes unidirectional.

Seriously it is not all cryptocurrency we are seeing here that is likely to make it to the end. And we can never tell which of them will be the best. I will mostly investment in more than one coins when opportunity arises.
A trader should be able to identify potential coins that would make him profits in the near future and invest in them because he can never say which one would play out as planned or expected.

A trader should be able to identify potential coins that would make him profits in the near future and invest in them because he can never say which one would play out as planned or expected.
Well you cannot be hundred percent sure but from your research you may have a clue of what the cryptocurrency is likely to be in the future. Not all cryptocurrency is hundred percent Risk free.

Well you cannot be hundred percent sure but from your research you may have a clue of what the cryptocurrency is likely to be in the future. Not all cryptocurrency is hundred percent Risk free.
No cryptocurrency is actually risk free before but I do have some coins that I swore never to invest in no matter what and that's definitely Bitcoin and most shit coins. They are actually no my kind of crypto coins.

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
I think Litecoin is one of the best crypto currencies because it has the potential behind it and also used by many websites as a payment method, I think it can go further.

I think Litecoin is one of the best crypto currencies because it has the potential behind it and also used by many websites as a payment method, I think it can go further.
Many websites are using as payment method because of the low fees but if you see there is other coins supported in many websites like for example MATIC or Polygon, the sites you mention are PTP sites not all earning sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back