What's new

do you think litecoin is next to xrp and dogecoin to rise.

Other cryptocurrency may increase perfectly but I've never seen Litecoin having a huge price surge before. There was a time ripple increased by almost 25% but I haven't seen it in Litecoin before.

I don't know the reason for this your assertion , but most importantly all coins are always rising whenever there is a bullish movement in cryptocurrency. I don't think there is any specific coins that is likely to rise at a specific period of time.

Since dogecoin and xrp rose up all of a sudden without any warning, it's possible that litecoin will also risk without any warning. We can't actually tell for sure. Let's just see what happens.

Because I think all five alt coins eventually travel in the same direction and don't like leaving any of its members behind in their price movement, Litcoin will soon go through its own bullish run.

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
It is logical to conclude that this could be a fantastic period for litecoin based on current patterns in the cryptocurrency. Litecoin was
forecasted to increase even more compared to some other altcoins.

Other cryptocurrency may increase perfectly but I've never seen Litecoin having a huge price surge before. There was a time ripple increased by almost 25% but I haven't seen it in Litecoin before.

Diogecoin's price has rose once again and it seems like Musk is supporting the coin once again. Dogecoin's investors depend a lot on Elon Musk and this is why they keep an eye on Elon's statements.

Because I think five other alt coins also travel in the same way over time and don't like leaving any of its members behind in their price movement, Litcoin will soon go through its own bullish run. I have a lot of faith in the upcoming movement of litecoin.

dogecoin suddenly went up and xrp made a comeback .. do you think litecoin will also go up?!.
It's too premature to forecast anything about litecoin as of now. However the coin appears to be remaining constant in value, and in the same vein as the above-stated coins, it may surge sharply well before end of the fiscal year.

Because I think all five alt coins eventually travel in the same direction and don't like leaving any of its members behind in their price movement, Litcoin will soon go through its own bullish run.
Do you think this will be possible now ? And most importantly all cryptocurrency has dropped now because of the Bearish season we are. I might be difficult to see coins moving to a reasonable price now .

The bitcoin value lost $3,000 very quickly yesterday, dropping more than 10% from close to its unsurpassed highs of nearly $20,000 per bitcoin—while ethereum, Ripple's XRP, chainlink, bitcoin money and litecoin all saw comparative retractions.so in this way there's likelihood that litecoin will rise soon.
Like Reply

Looking at the recent trends in litecoin it is safe to say that this might just be a good year for the crypto coin. There have been prediction that litecoin would rise even more than some new coins.
One of the things i have come to discover about someof these propective coin is that their prices are always affected by the value of bitcoin,but litcoin has been doin very well for sometime,but for the general issue that affected the value of crypto,which also affected it also.

Well, I believe Litecoin has already moved up and Dogecoin has dropped slightly, but these are potential coins in which we should invest because they have a very bright future and will increase to a very large amount in a few times, which is how it works.

I believe we might not see the price of ripple really much higher because of some certain instances but litcoin will continue to go up as long as the crypto space is in healthy condition. I don't know about meme token like dogecoin because it will need a lot of influencers

Well I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies online, but with what the market is doing I don't think this market will be rising, it will take time before they'll rise.

I actually do believe that litecoin is better and would be more lucrative than ripple and dogecoin but you never can say in matters with cryptocurrency. But I would prefer litecoin for investments.
The unpredictability in cryptocurrency gives a lot of people indecisive attitude when trying to invest in profitable cryptocurrency. But however you only have to research and that is what should convince you

The unpredictability in cryptocurrency gives a lot of people indecisive attitude when trying to invest in profitable cryptocurrency. But however you only have to research and that is what should convince you
The market is really volatile and unpredictable and as such we need to be very careful while investing in the market. But kind of liked litecoin because so far, it doesn't really disappoint.

The market is really volatile and unpredictable and as such we need to be very careful while investing in the market. But kind of liked litecoin because so far, it doesn't really disappoint.
From indication litcoin seems to be a cryptocurrency that is moving up even in the face of the bearish seasons. The price of litcoins as of now is around 70 dollars.

From indication litcoin seems to be a cryptocurrency that is moving up even in the face of the bearish seasons. The price of litcoins as of now is around 70 dollars.
That's really the truth. I have been monitoring the coin for a very long time and I found out that it's hardly affected by the bearish market and always among the very first coin to recover from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back