What's new

Do you think litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin

Concerning if litecoin can replicate the steps of Bitcoin. Well, I really doubt that, not only litecoin but I don't think any coin can replicate that of Bitcoin, that doesn't mean we can invest in them, litecoin is a very good coin to actually invest into because it has this good potential among other altcoin in the crypto currency market

We cannot totally say that litecoins can't replicate the steps of bitcoins with the way litecoins keeps rising and more people continuing to massively support litecoins because of it low transaction fee, it will be a matter of time before it replicate bitcoins.

I think litecoin can rise but nobody can predict about it, unlike bitcoin who knows that bitcoin can rise to that extent, likewise litecoin the price can rise at anytime I believe so.

Litecoin is indeed one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there. But we really cannot say that it will follow the footsteps of Bitcoin. However, I persoanlly believe that Litecoin (and dogecoin as well) will gain a lot of value and these coins will become very valuable in the future. In fact, they have gained a lot of value recently, so I believe they have a good future.

Litecoin is of no doubt a great coin and has alot of future. I don't see litecoin being like bitcoin but over the years it has followed the growth pattern of bitcoin which makes it a very good cryptocurrency to invest on.

even if it does, it will surely not reach the same value as it lacks the same age of Bitcoin, which was the advantage for bitcoin to reach its current high value

It's possible no doubt because no one knows the future but it would be difficult to do what Bitcoin has done considering the fact that's it's also like the pioneer coin

Litecoin replicating the steps of bitcoin is a very serious debate the truth is the market is full of surprises and anything can happen sometimes. At this season of crypto currencies nobody can predict correctly what will likely happen in the future. Anything is possible.

I really cannot see that happening with litecoin. Litecoin is too dependent on bitcoin for rise in its price for it to even follow the path bitcoin has taken independently. It may be tagged successful but not on the same level with or like bitcoin.
We can not really say litcoin is dependant on bitcoin. No coin depends on other coin. The huge rise of litcoin is not because bitcoin rose. This rise happens to almost all coin and that is meant to happen in some years like that in crypto world.

Actually, there has been some fluctuations here and there in the crypto world recently. Some profited and some lost, but that is crypto for you, it is volatile in nature. Lite coin has been doing well lately though, but I don't think it can replace or even get close to bitcoin. It can do well on its own but not to compete with the almighty bitcoin. Lol.That is my opinion.

I so much believe in the litecoin project very much and know it will so go high in the coming months and years that people will also be talking about its impact like they do Bitcoin. But it might certainly not be as the.rate of Bitcoin anytime soon

Bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world and also the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world I love light coin but I don't think light coin will ever reach the value of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin bitcoin is the highest and we remain the highest

I think litecoin price will improve, might even reach $1000 some day but I do not see litecoin growing very big like bitcoin. I think no other coins can be as big as bitcoin

As to wether the cost of Litecoin will become what the Bitcoin is today, I can't say that is possible, but I know that the Litecoin can make very solid good strides with time

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
I think that this cryptocurrency can definitely be as important as bitcoin because it has some great features that it is able to offer the cryptocurrency community including a good transaction fee and even a fast transaction times as well. Also what is good is that the supply of the cryptocurrency is limited so it will continue to grow in price with time.

Though litcoin is a very good altcoin in its own space,but bitcoin has been the flagship of the cryptocurency world and all other coin looks to it for performance,and it has a lot of big investors on its platform as well,thereby making it a more valuable coin.

You're saying if it is possible for Litecoin to get to where Bitcoin is in price and stay so in that level wiynthe Bitcoin, I'll say no. But Litecoin is most certainly be going to be a Coin to recon with among the other coins soon

Litecoin will definitely rise to a certain position, but can't take the position of bitcoin because its important she pays her price. I have seen different coin rising to the very grass to grace. Lite coin is the same with other coin because both are not the same in rating.
I quite agree with you on this, but it should be noted clearly that coins are not the same and there are class which will take a long time for others to match them litecoin is litecoin and Bitcoin is Bitcoin period!

Actually, there has been some fluctuations here and there in the crypto world recently. Some profited and some lost, but that is crypto for you, it is volatile in nature. Lite coin has been doing well lately though, but I don't think it can replace or even get close to bitcoin. It can do well on its own but not to compete with the almighty bitcoin. Lol.That is my opinion.
This is actuall a true fact.Bitcoin is actually the flagship for other coin,the value of other coin is largely dependent on the value of the bitcoin.Lite coin cannot replicate what is happening to bitcoin,it has gone beyound what other coin can value,
Post automatically merged:

This is actuall a true fact.Bitcoin is actually the flagship for other coin,the value of other coin is largely dependent on the value of the bitcoin.Lite coin cannot replicate what is happening to bitcoin,it has gone beyound what other coin can value,

Bitcoin was first available for trading and investing before litecoin so I think litecoin is just following Bitcoin as his protege or sensi 😄

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back