What's new

Do you think litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin

Litecoin price value is too far the Bitcoin price value, and we can't compare Litecoin to the Bitcoin, I think there is not any cryptocurrency to compare to the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique and will be for ever the cryptocurrency heart.

Litecoin has chances of rising so fast in the future but I don't think it will get to the level of bitcoin.... most people are focused on bitcoin and investing in it and it keeps growing unlike other crypto currencies that people don't really care to invest in

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
Already Litecoin is important and is on the rise right now. It is already climbing let's hope that it keeps on climbing and gaining popularity from wealthy investors. So that the price will catch upbwith other coins in the crypto chain market. But for now, Bitcoin is the king, no other coins nears its achievement.

I seriously don't think that's possible because I don't see litecoin and all other digital currencies near bitcoin at all. Litecoin also have a great prospect and it's likely appreciate with time as well but never going to reach bitcoin level.

Definitely litecoin can't replace bitcoin either by popularity or price. Litecoin is basically depended on bitcoin. Mostly investors invest on bitcoin as when they sell their investment, they simply convert it to litecoin as litecoin has about zero transaction fees.

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
Litecoin can rise on its own, but certainly not in the steps of Bitcoin. No other coin can be allowed to rise like Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the sole one. But litecoin has a potential for growth too, however not like Bitcoin.

I
I do have quite high hopes for litecoin. Litecoin has done well over the last few days, even crossing the 100 dollars mark so for those that have invested they would have seen quite a large return on their investment. The main reason i think that litecoin can emulate the same pathway (maybe not to that value but to its own value in its own right) is because it is very good for transactions in terms of the cost and the time for confirmation.

However, as per its analysis, LTC will cool ever so slightly to round off December at $162.47. Beyond that, it anticipates that price growthwill be largely flat – with long-term Litecoinpredictions of $173.15 in 2022, $169.86 in 2023, $170.51 in 2024, and $192.76 in 2025

Not only litecoin will replicate the run of Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business. All other altcoin like Ethereum, Tron and Bitcoin cash are all on the bull run due to the attention Bitcoin is getting lately. Litecoin will do well but it still remains an undervalued coin and looks promising.

It can, it may or may not. As far as a coin is known as decentralized Crypto currency, it is difficult or impossible to predict its value. Bitcoin, for example, is one coin whose value can't be predicted. So, it's possible for litecoin to replicate the trends too, same as other coins.

Not that 35000 mark but Litecoin may have some limited success mark. Still promising abd going strong. Same time Ethereum and Doge also boosted.

Litecoin is doing well but from my speculations I don't think any alt coin can do better than what Bitcoin has been doing years after years especially breaking it's ATH over and over. Litecoin will keep doing well but I don't see it replicating what Bitcoin has done in years to come.

It's not easy to replicate bitcon because the litecoin is nothing more than copy of bitcoin.
The sources of litecoin are very closely identical of Bitcoin.
The blockchain vulnerability is also the same then how it can replicate the bitcoin. Also it is at very and not in a position to replicate
The bitcoin rise is very unique and unprecedented, and I don't think that any other Cryptocurrency can get to the height of bitcoin. So many big investors are actually investing in bitcoin which they intend to keep for a long time, therefore bitcoin price will keep moving up, and I don't see any other Cryptocurrency meeting up to bitcoin achievement in the near future.

With the rate at which litecoin is rising , I think it will soon soar higher to a price value of $1000 . This is the main reason why we should endeavor to invest in Litecoin now that the price is quite affordable ,so that we won't lose out when the price rises

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency with potential. Due to the fact that it was made to overcome some challenges faced with Bitcoin such as high transaction fees and slowness, it's bound to be good.

It shows strong indication of following in bitcoins footsteps.

It can though may take a long while because it has ether to beat. Also depends on how investors engage in litecoin as a means of exchange and payment at daily intervals and for commodities trading, let's see if this will be achieved.

I really don't know much about litecoin but I dont think litecoin can replace the steps of bitcoin. Bitcoin is just in a world of its own but I do think that's if litecoin is that strong it might be able to compete with the likes of bitcoin cash or stellar. My opinion though.

Not that 35000 mark but Litecoin may have some limited success mark. Still promising abd going strong. Same time Ethereum and Doge also boosted.
I think that the coin will increase in its value but when it comes to the dogecoin. That coin is likely to decrease because there's no halving event that takes place at any point along the coin distribution chain. There is an infinite supply.

Litecoin has strong potential to increase this year because smart contract will soon be running in the litcoin blockchain network which is gonna be a big booster to the price of litecoin, it will nice to invest now.

Iitecoin will definitely increase Increase in value but it might not be able to usurp bitcoin, if there is any Crypto currency capable of usurping bitcoin will be ethereum, litecoin do have a great prospect though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back