What's new

Do you think litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin

for now, the highest coin in the market, is the bitcoin and it has reach an extent where most of the coins can imagine and to some extent I dont see litecoin reaching it peak of competition.

Litecoin is not even close to any coin that has the capacity to replicate the steps of bitcoin at all. This is why we have to see ahead and not limit ourselves to some coins that won't even add value to us.

One issue of concern about cryptocurrency, is its unpredictable in nature. that's it will be very difficult to tell what will happen in the future concerning a particular coin. it's value may raise and also can fall depending on how the market calls.

I don't see how Litecoin can replicate the success Bitcoin has recorded over time. Even though Litecoin is a good coin and it has a widespread usage,it can just record its own modest success .

It does not have so much reputation at all and it has been down for a long period of time now with no hope of ever recovering to get back to his initial price at all.

No coin can replicate the success of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it is a great storer of value. It is the Pinnacle that every other coin tries to achieve. Litecoin is good for trading and conducting financial transactions. Other than that, I won't consider it for investment purposes.

I am not disputing the fact that litecoin is one of the most recognised cryptocurrency in the crypto space. This is the reason why it is mostly used by most of the website .

No I don't think it can. Litecoin was created from a copy of Bitcoin's source code, as opposed to forking it from the Bitcoin blockchain, which makes Litecoin an entirely new blockchain without a shared genesis block. Litecoin is technically very similar to Bitcoin but has a few crucial differences. So replication would be hard.

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important? has great potentials, but the probability of the coin replicating the same steps as bitcoin is really low
We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
Litecoin has great potentials and abilities to do really well in the coming years, but the probability that it will follow the same steps as bitcoin for me is very low. Bitcoin has done extremely great and its going to be really hard for alt coins to do the same as it has done.

I don't really think that there is any coins that can replicate bitcoin litecoin can rise but cannot take the position of bitcoin, because bitcoin have much value than other currencies.

I will not dispute the fact that the Litecoin is a very promising coin but the major thing is that the Litecoin can't just replicates the trajectory of the bitcoin. The gap between the both is just too wide.

I will not dispute the fact that the Litecoin is a very promising coin but the major thing is that the Litecoin can't just replicates the trajectory of the bitcoin. The gap between the both is just too wide.
I don't see it as a promising coin because it does not really have anything to offer other than faster transaction with lower gas fee. I see it as a very slow and sluggish cryptocurrency in terms of volatility.

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
Nope. As the matter of fact there won't be any coin that Would replace or go close to Bitcoin. Eth is really trying but still a long way to go. Litecoin should try adopting nft into their space

Litecoin cannot make half as much impact like Bitcoin at all.

We all have to come to the realization of the fact that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies in this world.
At the moment I do not really think Litecoin can be replaced with Bitcoin as every country is dropping except there market prices should become more valuable than before.

Last edited:
No coin can replicate the success of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and it is a great storer of value. It is the Pinnacle that every other coin tries to achieve. Litecoin is good for trading and conducting financial transactions. Other than that, I won't consider it for investment purposes.
The thing about some altcoin is that they cannot reach the value of bitcoin,because bitcoin has been the pioneer coin in the cryptocurency market,and other coin usually follow the rise of bitcoin.

I sincerely doubt it. Litecoin is a coin with a lot of potential but I don’t think it will peak to the level of bitcoin. The masses have adopted bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency so much that it would almost take a financial miracle for Litecoin to usurp it
I sincerely doubt it. Litecoin is a coin with a lot of potential but I don’t think it will peak to the level of bitcoin. The masses have adopted bitcoin as a leading cryptocurrency so much that it would almost take a financial miracle for Litecoin to usurp it

Even in future to come, i don't even see litecoin entering the debate of bitcoin. Litecoin might also have a good future bit not the kind of things we've seen with bitcoin. Litecoin has remain stagnite for so many time

Although litcoin is among one of the most trusted cryptocurrency but I've not really seen it real potential except for the fact that it can help in easier transaction and execute a transaction order within a short period of time. I may not be surprised to see it rising to a reasonable price as it still have something to offers.

Definetly, Litecoin is one of the best cryptos that is used by several websites as a payment method, it has the potential to grow more and I think it can return to top ten.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back