Do you think litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin

Yan

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?

Litecoin will definitely rise to a certain position, but can't take the position of bitcoin because its important she pays her price. I have seen different coin rising to the very grass to grace. Lite coin is the same with other coin because both are not the same in rating.

I really cannot see that happening with litecoin. Litecoin is too dependent on bitcoin for rise in its price for it to even follow the path bitcoin has taken independently. It may be tagged successful but not on the same level with or like bitcoin.

I don't think any coin can replicate the success of Bitcoin. Every coin is following their own paths. But i can see other coins surpassing Ethereum. Litecoin shows a great growth with more than double it's previous value just this 2 months. It's a good coin on its own

The bitcoin rise is very unique and unprecedented, and I don't think that any other Cryptocurrency can get to the height of bitcoin. So many big investors are actually investing in bitcoin which they intend to keep for a long time, therefore bitcoin price will keep moving up, and I don't see any other Cryptocurrency meeting up to bitcoin achievement in the near future.

The fact is that any of the coin can follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin, and Litecoin is one that I think will most likely follow Bitcoin based on the current market reality and the prices of the coins so far.
Litecoin has been on a steady rise and I would want it to get to take over the big boys in the cryptocurrencies world which are Bitcoin and ethereum.

I don't think the price of lite coin can be the same as that of bitcoins because you must understand that bitcoin is a giant crypto currency and has a potential of going higher why lite coins is an altcoin, although they might also rise but it may not be like that of bitcoin except in years to come, bitcoin is the giant of cryptocurrency.

Using the analysis from some of the industry's best analysts and traders, LTC projected growth could reach a profitable projection as high as $13,000 in the long-term outlook, which would make it among the best performing assets of all-time, next to Bitcoin.

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
It's not easy to replicate bitcon because the litecoin is nothing more than copy of bitcoin.
The sources of litecoin are very closely identical of Bitcoin.
The blockchain vulnerability is also the same then how it can replicate the bitcoin. Also it is at very and not in a position to replicate

It's a free world and a free market, anything is possible, if Bitcoin can move from less than $10 to over $27,000, litecoin can as well do great for itself.

Litecoin from all indications is a good project.

Well, if you ask me, I tell you, personally, I believe that Litecoin can not keep up now, with Bitcoin.
This despite, looking at the graph, Litecoin has more than doubled its value in the last twenty days.

Any cryptocurrency can replicate the steps of bitcoin but they just can’t reach the level of bitcoin and litecoin is no exception. Bitcoin is very popular and took years before it gained the trust and popularity it has now. The second most popular coin is the ethereum and it’s not even close to bitcoin

Without any mismanagement in the Bitcoin administration it will be very hard for any other crypto currency to catch up with the Bitcoin, with the level of it's acceptance in the globe it's already difficult for it's competitors to catch on with it.

Using the analysis from some of the industry's best analysts and traders, litecoin projected growth might reach a profitable projection high as $13,000 in the long-term outlook, which make it among the best performing assets of all-time, next to Bitcoin.

Lite coin can never tow half the path of bitcoin, i invested in lite coin yesterday due to some of the positive comments I saw about it yesterday, but this morning I saw that it has depreciated a little, I'm still hoping for it to rise to the exact amount I invested or better still more than, otherwise I would convert it to bitcoin as bitcoin seems to be appreciating endlessly.

According to historical data on the charts, Litecoin usually follows the growth patterns of bitcoin after Bitcoin is consolidating after a bullish run. While Bitcoin is ranging in its growth pattern, Litcoin makes its own bullish run this isthe same pattern with some of the top crypto currency.

Even though litecoin has been performing well I recent times, l still think it can not overtake bitcoin even in the future if nothing wrong don't go with bitcoin. Because the mass adoption bitcoin just gained, it will be very difficult for litecoin to even gain quarter of it.

We all know litecoin and bitcoin is getting up and up day by day.yesterday bitcoin touched the value of 33000$ and litecoin also increasing.i can say In the future litecoin will get grow.i will also invest in litecoin because i can't afford bitcoin its very heavy Currency.

Litecoin can not rise like bitcoin. Although Litecoin will appreciate in value but the rate and increment can not be like that of bitcoin. Even if we know that bitcoin rose by great surprise, Litecoin can not replicate that.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back