What's new

Do you think litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin

no matter how vast lite coin can be or what standard it may reach,it can't take the position of bitcoin because bitcoin has already build a reputable brand over the years and it's the best of all crypto coins.

I think it is too early to make predictions for litecoin. We should wait a few more years and keep track on the progress of litecoin before making any assessment. But for the sake of early prediction, I will say litecoin does have potential to be as good as ethereum at least.

litecoin can replicate the steps of bitcoin if it continues to progress and not totally dependent on bitcoin but it cannot overcome bitcoin but of it continues to be dependent on bitcoin reverse is the case

Let us not compare both crypto currencies, they are very different. For one thing, litecoin is still relatively new, so even if it does have the potential to be like Bitcoin, that will take decades to happen. However, litecoin on its own is a good crypto to invest in. It's price from last year to now has nearly doubled.

Litecoin was forked out of Bitcoin and was meant to be a streamlined version of Bitcoin. Litecoin is expected to increase in value in the coming years not due to its similarity or attachment to Bitcoin but it's limited supply against an ever growing demand. More people will rush to litecoin when the demand for Bitcoin reaches its peak.

Litecoin gets additional value from being so closely tied to Bitcoin, and is commonly referred to as digital silver to Bitcoin's digital gold narrative. Both assets have a hard-capped supply that gives the assets a scarcity aspect that is similar to precious metals.
So I don't think it can.

We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
We all know the rise of bitcoin came as a huge surprise and it's current success run is no fluke, do you think litecoin can simulate the path of bitcoin and do you think it can ever be as important?
Yes why not! If there is increase in the number of people investing and trading with it! Let me ask you this question. Assuming someone like elonmusk invest heavily on litecoin what do u think will happen to the price? ......b

The bitcoin rise is very unique and unprecedented, and I don't think that any other Cryptocurrency can get to the height of bitcoin. So many big investors are actually investing in bitcoin which they intend to keep for a long time, therefore bitcoin price will keep moving up, and I don't see any other Cryptocurrency meeting up to bitcoin achievement in the near future.

My take on the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currency is the public's response. We are experiencing a boom in the transactions revolving around crypto currency that Bitcoin is enjoying the very high price in the market. Pardon me for saying this but that is only temporary. It will come a time that the price will go down if the public's interest would wane. For the investors and traders out there, strike while the iron is hot.

Yes why not! If there is increase in the number of people investing and trading with it! Let me ask you this question. Assuming someone like elonmusk invest heavily on litecoin what do u think will happen to the price? ......b
Yeah that is true you have a valid point. It is quite similar to the recent case of Dogecoin, with the recent comment of Elon musk on twitter and the subsequent rise in value and the future prospect of Dogecoin. Yeah I want to believe you've made a valid point.
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin gets additional value from being so closely tied to Bitcoin, and is commonly referred to as digital silver to Bitcoin's digital gold narrative. Both assets have a hard-capped supply that gives the assets a scarcity aspect that is similar to precious metals.
So I don't think it can.
Ok so according to you litecoin and bitcoin are the new gold and silver and with their current values and trend they will maintain the same relationship similar to that of gold and silver? Reverse ask, do you think with all being said that precious metals will lose their place in the market?.

Recent post on crypto news revealed that litecoin which is a replica of bitcoin has a faster transaction fees but the mining is not up to bitcoin and predictions are showing that litecoin might not meet bitcoin

Litecoin resembles Bitcoin. I love LTC because it is very fast in transactions, also charges low gas fees for transactions. At the moment, the coin is gradually climbing. Valued around $224+ per token.

Litecoin is also important crypto, and maybe it can rise and go far, but I don't think it can reach Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is something more reliable and useful than Litecoin.

Maybe, there are probably going to be currencies that replicate a lot of what Bitcoin has done. It's a good currency to follow after all. I can't say for sure if this litecoin can compete or catch up with Bitcoin, but I could be wrong.

Their is nothing impossible to achieve for litecoin to follow in the steps of bitcoin, but i really think it will take a long time to achieve that.

It will be very hard for Litecoin to surpass Bitcoin because many of the coin now depends on Bitcoin for there rising including Litecoin

Litecoin is also important crypto, and maybe it can rise and go far, but I don't think it can reach Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is something more reliable and useful than Litecoin.
You're right. Litecoin can become a very top coin in the future, with the way people are using it as a makeshift to Bitcoin during transactions. Based on its low gas fee. But it is not possible to reach the height of Bitcoin anytime soon. Bitcoin is created to be the number one Cryptocurrency in the world, so it will keep on retaining such status till time indefinite.

Biticon is the fastest growing cryptocurrency, however we know litcoin is growing but it can never be like biticon due to the popularity of the cryptocurrency.

The way litecoin is moving higher in value every day, I think it is unstoppable, before you know it, it will compete with bitcoin and etherum.

There is no coin that cant replicate Bitcoin, but what is their fairly usage, how frequent is it publicise, what is their volume for distribution and who are the major investors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back