What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Yeah I think it would be difficult to earn 30 dollars in a week from paid to post websites but some people do different tasks rather than paid to post websites and I think they can make 30 dollars a week.
If there is a way I could have other ways of making this amount of money in a week then I would dedicate my time to achieve it. Posting may be too stressful for you to be making up to that on weekly basis.

Probably, that is the only way but we also at the same time must understand that multitasking with paid to post platforms to make up to that quoted amount is not an easy thing. Posting requires a whole lot of concentration.
This proposition I have put forward will require a lot of diligence and persistence, because making that amount in that stipulated time is extremely difficult if you are just posting on various forums.

This proposition I have put forward will require a lot of diligence and persistence, because making that amount in that stipulated time is extremely difficult if you are just posting on various forums.
In a very short conclusion , I will be made to believe that making up to $30 in a week may not be possible with paid to post platforms probably with other ways of making money and the internet.

In a very short conclusion , I will be made to believe that making up to $30 in a week may not be possible with paid to post platforms probably with other ways of making money and the internet.
I am tempted to agree with your statement. I think it would take levels of dedication and multitasking that are difficult to comprehend, even by anyone’s standards. It would be better to try other types of money-making ventures in order to attain that amount

The big majority of paid to post sites there is no much subjects to speak about especially there is a very little interaction except few ones like bizdustry or trendri or referral index forum so even reach 1 $ per week seems a big record. Try to be little realistic.

I am tempted to agree with your statement. I think it would take levels of dedication and multitasking that are difficult to comprehend, even by anyone’s standards. It would be better to try other types of money-making ventures in order to attain that amount
Probably that is the only way but I was just thinking that this may not be possible with paid to post considering the fact that posting is not always easy. Maybe by adding Pico worker to your source of income.

Probably that is the only way but I was just thinking that this may not be possible with paid to post considering the fact that posting is not always easy. Maybe by adding Pico worker to your source of income.
You make a fair point. In order to reach that amount daily, it is imperative for you to work on multiple platforms at the same time and combine the earnings obtained from every single of them.

You make a fair point. In order to reach that amount daily, it is imperative for you to work on multiple platforms at the same time and combine the earnings obtained from every single of them.
That's the only way this can be achieved. And considering the fact that you are only allowed to make 1.2 dollars on daily basis with paid to post platform shows that you will need more than one source of earning.

That's the only way this can be achieved. And considering the fact that you are only allowed to make 1.2 dollars on daily basis with paid to post platform shows that you will need more than one source of earning.
I can’t agree more with your contribution. This only serves to illustrate why it is essential for an individual to possess multiple streams of income to earn a respectable amount of money. Financially speaking, this will benefit you immensely

I can’t agree more with your contribution. This only serves to illustrate why it is essential for an individual to possess multiple streams of income to earn a respectable amount of money. Financially speaking, this will benefit you immensely
Personally I am trying also to achieve it , although it's not going to be an easy thing if you are trying to have a way of making money on the internet that is legit and at the same time trusted.

Personally I am trying also to achieve it , although it's not going to be an easy thing if you are trying to have a way of making money on the internet that is legit and at the same time trusted.
You are right. In life, nothing is given on a silver platform and making money online is no exception. It requires a lot of hard work and diligence to find authentic websites, and subsequently get paid

You have already answered yourself. It is actually possible to earn 30$ a week but it is going to be time consuming. I guess anyone who has enough time on their hands should be able to achieve that amount.
Making $30 actually depends on the website where you work and also the time you consume online too, can also determine how much you can make weekly, but this website I don't think you can make such amount here.

You are right. In life, nothing is given on a silver platform and making money online is no exception. It requires a lot of hard work and diligence to find authentic websites, and subsequently get paid
Nowadays , I am not particularly interested to look for a legit platform anymore . The most important thing I am looking forward is to be able to learn a profitable skill and monetize it effectively.

Nowadays , I am not particularly interested to look for a legit platform anymore . The most important thing I am looking forward is to be able to learn a profitable skill and monetize it effectively.
I can understand why you are looking more into learning a skill. This strategy could be financially advantageous and bear fruits at the end of the day, provided you become quite adept at this digital skill

It's very possible to make even more than 30$ in a post and get paid forums,I believe even in this platform some people make 30$ and even above.It depends on the service you renders,the time spent and the task performed. I hope I too can make it to that level

One thing I've noticed is that whenever inset a high target for myself on these forums than is reasonable, I get writers block fast. There are only so many topics to reply to or threads you can create. This can make you to make trash posts which neither helps the owners of the forum, nor the users.
The big majority of paid to post sites there is no much subjects to speak about especially there is a very little interaction except few ones like bizdustry or trendri or referral index forum so even reach 1 $ per week seems a big record. Try to be little realistic.
$1 per week is easily achievable. I make that in a day with just 3 hours of work at most. I use Trendri, BMF or RIF sometimes and then Bizdustry to do it.

Some days I don't do anything though, so it's never more than $5 each week for me.

Last edited:
I have never reached $30 in a week from paid to post forums. The earning rate is pretty low in PTP sites. Personally, I can only manage to earn a dollar or slightly more from them daily. It is a good amount for me, better than earning nothing.

I have never reached $30 in a week from paid to post forums. The earning rate is pretty low in PTP sites. Personally, I can only manage to earn a dollar or slightly more from them daily. It is a good amount for me, better than earning nothing.
Reaching $30 a week is quite high and very demanding on paid to post sites, but it is not totally impossible as it can be done, but I recommend you do not take ptc site as your main source of income

Reaching $30 a week is quite high and very demanding on paid to post sites, but it is not totally impossible as it can be done, but I recommend you do not take ptc site as your main source of income
If you use your earned funds in forex staff then from forex staffs you could reach 30 $ profit a week and let's say you invest just when you reach 10 $ cryptocurrencies earning then rely on replies to earn is second main income source.

You are going to be earning more than $3 a day before you can be assured you're going to be making up to 30 in a week and I believe that that is too much and you are going to be stressing yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back