What's new

Do you think it is easy to start a business?

This what I tell people that they should access there ability before deciding to start a business as not everyone is gifted with the ability to run a business or not everyone that has that ability

No I don't think so, if you want to earn money or start up a business you need to have a good plans on it, a lot of people failed because they don't have a good plan.
Exactly, starting up a business is not something easy, you have to invest a lot on yourself before you can be able to start it up, some Businesses still fail after this.

Actually it's not an easy task to start and even manage a business simply because there are alot of factors that are needed to be considered in starting a business most especially the issue of finance and the choice for location.
Starting up a business is not something hard, but managing it is the hard part, if you want to gain success you need to work hard In other to get what you are looking for.

The unfortunate truth is that it is very difficult for you to find a job that actually pays you equivalent to the effort you're contributing in that company. This is why I believe that it is necessary for anyone to find a way to start up their own business but it is not the reality that we see in the world today. Not all can get into business.
Yes, This is absolutely true sir. Most times, Employees are paid very less compared to the time and efforts they dedicate to the job.
And if this time and effort are dedicated to starting a business, It would be more beneficial.
I believe someone can learn how to start a business.

Almost everyone today if you ask them what they would like to do they will all mention that they want to go into the business sector. Many people have seen that it has more advantages than getting a job.

But do you think it is easy to start a business? Do you think everyone has a flair for it and can succeed in it?

If we are being sincere with ourselves it is not everyone that has enterpreneurship spirit, that is why I will see people that do better in jobs than in businesses.

Do you agree?
When you also start your business, then you have to face difficulties first, but if you keep working hard, then very soon your business will be successful.No matter you start any business, you definitely give some time to it, if you give maximum time to your business, then it can be successful in a very short time.

Exactly, you don't really to put yourself into so much pressure, if you have the knowledge you can earn money from it, having a good plan might also help a lot.
If you have the good knowledge you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, if you are good at going after the knowledge you are going to enjoy whatever you are doing.

You've got it right, if you want to gain success you need to know it's not easy,an if it's easy a lot of people Will have been successful, you have to know this.
Nothing is easy,it only becomes easy when you know what you are doing, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing you are only going to fail an that's it.

I find it hard to start a business, probably because I don't have that entrepreneurship spirit. Also, the hardness of starting a business becomes more prominent when you lack the required Capital to start it.

Knowledge is power they say, if you have the knowledge you have thei high chance of earning a considerable amount of money online, go for the knowledge first before any other thing.
This absolutely true, if you have the knowledge you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money, but investment your money without having the experience will on lead to premium tear's.

That's true, I concur with you sir, when we have the idea on something we are always going to find it very easy, but you need to have a lot of things before you can succeed.
Success is not something that falls on your laps, you need to go an work hard for it, if you want to be successful you need to be hard working, it will help your journey.

Starting and running a business is not easy. But it can be done by anyone who focuses on learning the skills and implementing them. Startups are all about skill and proper planning.

starting and managing a business is actually not easy. Before you start a business you must have the necessary capital and idea. To manage a business, you also need a lot of innovation to compete.

This what I tell people that they should access there ability before deciding to start a business as not everyone is gifted with the ability to run a business or not everyone that has that ability
starting a business depends on the level of knowledge you have not just a gift or talent. If you are very much knowledgeable about a particular thing you will likely succeed. Sometimes your experience matters.

Some people do not even possess any knowledge about business. They do have the theoretical knowledge nor the practical knowledge about business. Business is just not their thing.

It is actually part of the reason why does people that view businesses in that way end up having their business crumble along the line because they don't really have everything that they need to have before starting the business which is going to cost them.

It is actually part of the reason why does people that view businesses in that way end up having their business crumble along the line because they don't really have everything that they need to have before starting the business which is going to cost them.
Yeah. Sometimes, i feel like if i start a business, it's not going to do well. This is because i only have a little theoretical knowledge about business but i don't have any practical knowledge about business and business is more of practical.

starting a business may not be so hard especially when you have the money but where they work is, is maintaining the business. That is where a lot of people usually fail and they end up making losses.

starting a business may not be so hard especially when you have the money but where they work is, is maintaining the business. That is where a lot of people usually fail and they end up making losses.

making losses is inevitable but I think that it depends a lot on the kind of business. The fact of the matter remains that an intelligent businessman learn from his mistakes.

Not really, because business involve process which involves planning organizing, coordinating, in order to achieve your purpose if not, the person will fail without having the kind of business he/she wants to establish.

It is not easy to start up a business , sometimes many people are succeeding because it may sometimes depend on luck , proper arrangement or maybe because of how they handle Their business.
Succeeding perfectly in business is not an easy thing . You can confirm this from people who have established a business and understand exactly what business is all about.

Starting up a business is not something easy, you have to work your butt off before you can earn money, you need to have different skills set before you can get what you want.
Yeah exactly you have to go through a lot before you can actually start up your own business,a lot of people really understand this, starting up a business is not something easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back