What's new

Do you think it is easy to start a business?

You are right, as a matter of fact most of them don't have the knowledge on how to start up a business, that's why you are not expected to allow people who are not successful to advice you.

This is actually why whenever it comes to how I run my business, I make sure to always depend on the knowledge and experience that have gathered so far and plug it in successfully with running my business and not listening to what people have to say.

This is actually why whenever it comes to how I run my business, I make sure to always depend on the knowledge and experience that have gathered so far and plug it in successfully with running my business and not listening to what people have to say.
If you have the knowledge even if you don't earn from it is just the matter of time, having the knowledge is just like a future investment, it will pan out in the future.

From my experience in starting my fish and poultry farming, it is not an easy something to do because it took a lot of planning, dedication and commitment for me to be successful in that business venture. I had a lot of losses along the way but I was able to make the business pull through.

There are many people who are into fish farming as well. They tend to catch fish from rivers and then they start a farm and they also breed fish as well so that they could sell more fish in the market.

That's just it, if you have all those you are going to enjoy your business, a lot of people are making this mistake of starting up a business without having the knowledge they ended losing money.
Before starting a business that are some of the main things to be doing before starting a business, make sure you have experience, knowledge in such business and have budget at hand.

Starting a business is not an easy thing to do. You have to be the one to identify a problem, run feasibility, draw up a plan, look for start up capital and look for market. It takes grit and steel to start any business of any kind.

No, it's not easy to start and manage a business especially without any experience. As a matter of fact, it isn't easy to start or manage anything that has to do with earning money.

It's not easy to start up a business. I believe that not everyone can succeed in it and not everyone has the flair for it. Some people are just naturally born to do business.

Before starting a business that are some of the main things to be doing before starting a business, make sure you have experience, knowledge in such business and have budget at hand.

This is one of the reason why some people actually go for some training and coaching on the business that they want to start before eventually starting the business, so that they will have all the knowledge they need on the business.

Most people want to start their business, But it is not easy to start any business at all. It takes more than been determined to start one. And Not everyone have the ability the start a business, so not everyone should bother about starting one.

If you are not the kind of person that is willing to take on responsibilities and consequences of running a new business, then it is not going to be necessary for you to start one because you will not be able to manage it.

If you are not the kind of person that is willing to take on responsibilities and consequences of running a new business, then it is not going to be necessary for you to start one because you will not be able to manage it.
Yes, Not all of us are built to be able to take risks. Not all of us can bear the risks involved in starting a business. The idea of starting a business is nice, and It interest the mind of most people, but not all of us are cut out for it.

There are many people who are into fish farming as well. They tend to catch fish from rivers and then they start a farm and they also breed fish as well so that they could sell more fish in the market.
Yes, you can earn a considerable amount of money with fish farming business, a lot of people like fishes you can take that as a advantage to earn money offline.

Personally I think, it's not absolutely an easy task to start a business talk more to manage the business effectively.

There are alot of challenges, which may comes your way and if you are not strong, you will give up.

Personally I think no one can ever told you, it's an easy task to start a business both online and offline.

Starting a business requires alot of capital, sacrifice because you can withstand to take a decision that you are not sure of your success.

Personally I think no one can ever told you, it's an easy task to start a business both online and offline.

Starting a business requires alot of capital, sacrifice because you can withstand to take a decision that you are not sure of your success.

Imagine how difficult it is for you to work as a staff on another person's business, then someone will come out of nowhere and tell you that is very easy for you to start up your own business and actually run the business by yourself.

Yes, Not all of us are built to be able to take risks. Not all of us can bear the risks involved in starting a business. The idea of starting a business is nice, and It interest the mind of most people, but not all of us are cut out for it.

This is actually why companies will always have those that are working under them because such people will never have the mindset to break free from such enslavement and start up their own business and grow themselves.

This is actually why companies will always have those that are working under them because such people will never have the mindset to break free from such enslavement and start up their own business and grow themselves.
In my own opinion, I don't think really think it is about breaking free from enslavement. Upbringing really matters when it comes to business, That is why I feel like some people are not cut up for business, They don't have the capacity to run it.
If your job pays you very well, and you have enough time, Then that is good also.

It is easy to start business unless you are not ready to take up the challenge because every business has difficulties and only an hardworking person can overcome.
Nothing in this life comes easy , most especially when you are planning to start your own business , you are going to need a good business plan , go out and make research about the business m search for a good location and try raising fund for the business.

Nothing in this life comes easy , most especially when you are planning to start your own business , you are going to need a good business plan , go out and make research about the business m search for a good location and try raising fund for the business.
Indeed weathering through the adversities that is accompanied by new business is not an easy task. But if you are persistent and resilient enough , you would thrive ultimately.

Well the ability of someone to start and even manage a business more effectively, depends on his willingness, desire to make sacrifice in othet to achieve his goals are the only element that can guarantee your success in business.

Actually it's not that easy and people may
It's not easy to start up a business. I believe that not everyone can succeed in it and not everyone has the flair for it. Some people are just naturally born to do business.
think about starting and running a business.

There is no doubt that there are some people, no matter how much they tried, they can't succeed in business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back