What's new

Do you think it is easy to start a business?

It is not easy to start up a business , sometimes many people are succeeding because it may sometimes depend on luck , proper arrangement or maybe because of how they handle Their business.
Succeeding perfectly in business is not an easy thing . You can confirm this from people who have established a business and understand exactly what business is all about.
That is right. Starting a business is not as easy as it sounds. You have to struggle through the process and go through so much to succeed. It is even harder if at first you lack enough capital to start it.

making losses is inevitable but I think that it depends a lot on the kind of business. The fact of the matter remains that an intelligent businessman learn from his mistakes.
Yeah, as a business person it is always important and necessary to learn from mistakes. Nobody is above mistake and that is what many business people must know. Intelligent business people always do that and they succeed on the long run.

Yeah, as a business person it is always important and necessary to learn from mistakes. Nobody is above mistake and that is what many business people must know. Intelligent business people always do that and they succeed on the long run.

In the past, I have made mistakes and lost a lots of money. However, I am not gonna make that mistake once again. This is why I am quite careful now and try my best to avoid mistakes.

In the past, I have made mistakes and lost a lots of money. However, I am not gonna make that mistake once again. This is why I am quite careful now and try my best to avoid mistakes.
it is important and necessary that you have learnt from your mistakes and that is what really matters. Nobody is above mistake. Even successful people have been a lot of mistakes and they are able to detect it.

Do you mean if I don't have the knowledge I'm going to lose money? Well I think sometimes we can be able to earn money without having the knowledge of what we are doing.
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, having the knowledge is very important, if you have the knowledge you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money.

Normally if you have the knowledge you are going to find it easy, but if you don't have idea you are not going to find it easy,I think this depends on your level of knowledge.

Do you mean if I don't have the knowledge I'm going to lose money? Well I think sometimes we can be able to earn money without having the knowledge of what we are doing.
if you make money without having the knowledge of what you're doing then that is gambling and luck. You also need to understand that in gambling you do not win most of the time and you can lose everything in a single day.

Normally if you have the knowledge you are going to find it easy, but if you don't have idea you are not going to find it easy,I think this depends on your level of knowledge.
knowledge and experience is always needed when you want to venture into any kind of business.
Without knowledge it will be almost impossible to succeed in any business venture. You also need some level of consistency.

it is important and necessary that you have learnt from your mistakes and that is what really matters. Nobody is above mistake. Even successful people have been a lot of mistakes and they are able to detect it.

I think that all the people make mistakes and I think that it is very hard thing to start a business, especially during the current era when inflation is increasing.

Starting up a business is not something hard, but managing it is the hard part, if you want to gain success you need to work hard In other to get what you are looking for.

As far as I'm concerned there is nothing about starting and managing a business that is easy because it requires a very serious work for you to plan and execute a business plan into something that is successful.

if you make money without having the knowledge of what you're doing then that is gambling and luck. You also need to understand that in gambling you do not win most of the time and you can lose everything in a single day.
That's exactly the point sir, that's why having the knowledge of what you'll be going for is very important, you can make money without having knowledge but trust me it's not going to be good.

knowledge and experience is always needed when you want to venture into any kind of business.
Without knowledge it will be almost impossible to succeed in any business venture. You also need some level of consistency.
Yeah but sometimes even if you have the knowledge an experience you are still going to lose, that's why you need to be strong, this not for the weak,if you are weak emotionally this not for you.

I think that all the people make mistakes and I think that it is very hard thing to start a business, especially during the current era when inflation is increasing.
starting a business may not even be the major problem but maintaining the business to be successful. That is where you will encounter a lot of things because of the inflation.

That's exactly the point sir, that's why having the knowledge of what you'll be going for is very important, you can make money without having knowledge but trust me it's not going to be good.
When you make money from a particular thing without enough knowledge you may not be able to maintain consistency. That is why enough knowledge is always needed if you want to venture into something.

No it's not, sometimes it depends on the level of knowledge you are having, but even if you have the knowledge just put it on mind that is not easy to start up a business.

No I don't think so, if you are starting up a business even if it's for the first time or not just put it on mind it's not going to be easy, earning money online is never easy.

Starting a business is not hard in my own opinion but managing the business and making it successful is where the work lies. A lot of people have started some businesses and they never made profit from it.
Sir, it is very hard to start a business. You have to look for the site of the business. You have to look for the funding for the business. This alone is hardwork especially when you have to build from scratch on your own.

No I don't think so, if you are starting up a business even if it's for the first time or not just put it on mind it's not going to be easy, earning money online is never easy.

Even those that are into scamming people online are not even finding it very easy, not to talk more of those that are trying to start up a legitimate business. It is never something that is easy at all to run such a project.

Sir, it is very hard to start a business. You have to look for the site of the business. You have to look for the funding for the business. This alone is hardwork especially when you have to build from scratch on your own.
if you have access to those things it will no longer be hard for you to start a business. But managing a business is where you will need to put a lot of hard work and consistency. You will also face some disappointment.

That is right. Starting a business is not as easy as it sounds. You have to struggle through the process and go through so much to succeed. It is even harder if at first you lack enough capital to start it.
Yea, I wouldn't even make any attempt of starting certain type of business without enough capital.
But I know there are some business that can be established even without adequate capital and still grow it but definitely not for all business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back