What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Buying and selling cryptocurrrency has greatly employed a lot of youths and has also made a lot of people millonaires in dollars and in Naira. So yes the selling of cryptocurrency can be used to tackle unemployment in any region

Yes of course it is doing so, many unemployed people are coming towards crypto currency investment, though it is risky but it is all about patience, but i always talk about my self , so i invested here $117 so far but now getting loss every day since 8 10 days so it is pathetic for me so far.

In particular, bitcoins are protected from M0 / MB inflation, which means that the money supply does not increase on its own, except in the beginning (in which we still exist) while through the mining process 21 Millions of BTCs are actually distributed.

Because while Bitcoin allows users to transact without revealing personal information or identities (possibly facilitating fraud), it is not entirely anonymous. Each bitcoin transaction is documented on a digital ledger called a blockchain, where the user's cryptocurrency "wallet" is presented as a unique series of random numbers and letters. With this, a scammer could potentially be traced after this fact.

"I always remind people that bitcoin is literally a public ledger," says Pompeovano.

Also, bitcoin is very difficult to hack thanks to blockchain.

"To hack it, you have to capture the network, and to capture the network, you need your own network of computers running 24/7, and to do that. So, it will cost billions of dollars. " Valna, Market Correspondent for The Wall Street Journal

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
So many that are promoting now that to try cryptocurrencies even no experience just to know the basics of its even the terminologies so that can remedy of the job loss to have an income in everyday but as already known that the cryptocurrency is very risky one.

Investing into crypto currency is not employment. It's just that you are making profit and paying your bills through the investment. Employment is either you're an employee or employer . But I believe crypto currency can curb poverty if there are good returns from your investment.

I would agree with you only when these unemployed persons have the required capital to start cryptotrading. If one does not have enough money to invest in altcoins like Ripple, Dogecoin etc. I doubt if they would have enough for cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Well, I do not think that crypto investment can have any effect on the unemployment rate because crypto investment is a risky business. You may gain something but you can lose something as well. Another problem with crypto investment is that not every person can invest in cryptocurrencies due to the fact that making a significant amount of money from crypto requires a good amount of investment and not everyone has a good amount of money to invest.

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

Are you from India?

I know the advancement of crytocurrency will in turn affect the economical system of the country because people are no longer interested in banking.
But let me as you;

1. do you know that crytocurrency will help create jobs for the youths especially in less developed countries?

2. Do you know that Nigerian & Indian government level of corruption won't allow them to embrace and allow citizens to enjoy cryto?
Im a Nigerian, and I can tell you I've never gotten paid from any PTC except through cryptocurrency, which is the only gig I have for now, so I know how it affects employment rates.

It just that we should not let our love for cryptocurrency blind us to its faults.

It is too volatile (which is great sometimes), it can be used to commit crime, like bribery and corruption.

It also hurts the economy of a country if people no longer save in their banks (even though the banks are to blame).

And that corruption, it's not only Nigeria and India. It's all countries, I believe. It's just about how good they are about hiding it, and controlling it.

Yes, it can curb unemployment partially. Let me give you this example. The person I bought my first Btc from your years ago while in school graduated from school and has never looked for job. He trades cryptocurrencies as a full time job while I am here still looking for something to hold body and soul together. Guess what, I did his final year project for him and for free

Not at all. I would say, crypto will help enhance how transactions are processes for freelance and those earning from online hustles. But this will not necessarily mean that the unemployment rate will decrease. They are not remotely related. They may seem to be , but no. Not everybody has the guts and knowledge enough to invest in crypto. It requires a higher level of understanding of how the cryptos work.

I would say it depends. It depends in the government policy. If the government of a nation or a people put in place a policy against crypto currencies investment and involvement, then it won't curb unemployment. Just like in my country where the knowledge about this crypto currency seems to be seen from another angle.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
You said crypto currency came into existence and it as given some people in the largest part of the world the hope to be self employed, reduce unemployment and to become wealthy so i believe if crypto currency keeps rising it as the power to curb unemployment totally in major part of the world

Cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the world and the fast rate of internet access and usage among the youth, it now become very easy for the youth to be engaged with crypto where they can make money from. This will definitely reduce the number of job seekers

In a way it has affected the unemployment rates in the sense that staffs of various cryptocurrency platforms are being employed and paid wages.In another aspects,not everybody has the financial capacity to invest in cryptocurrency.

You said crypto currency came into existence and it as given some people in the largest part of the world the hope to be self employed, reduce unemployment and to become wealthy so i believe if crypto currency keeps rising it as the power to curb unemployment totally in major part of the world
Yeah, Cryptocurrency have curb the high level of unemployment and reduced poverty too, i will say that over again. Cryptocurrency have been essential to bringing benefits to its enthusiasts who remained steadfast to invest through it.

I think that the main reason we are seeing this significant rise in crypto investment is mainly due to high rate of unemployment as the unemployed see the crypto world as an opportunity to keep body and soul together.

I am unemployed, I don't have money. I live off the money my parents send every month. Now tell me how can I invest in crypto currency and end my being unemployed state and move to self-employment?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back