What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
The advent of cryptocurrency has helped curb the high rate of unemployment in many countries of the world. Many dwell on cryptocurrency trade to make ends meet. Cryptocurrency has affected many lives positively.

I would have say permanently but I remember cryptocurrency is not predictable. As at now, alot of youths are making their living from cryptocurrency. Many youth today have forget they are unemployed because of cryptocurrency investment. So, I think cryptocurrency investment partially curb unemployment among youth. The best part is region is not a barrier to invest in cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrencies investments and trading actually help reduce the rate of unemployment among people especially the youths. Many people now make a decent living through online crypto earnings while some engaged in buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. I really think cryptocurrency help curb the high rate of unemployment ain our societies.

Crytocurrency investment has already started curbing the rate of unemployment even in my country Nigeria. Many jobless youth has learnt either trading of coins, mining, buying and holding of coin for means of survival but our government has now made it more difficult has they have imposed a law to curtail crytocurrency advancement in the country.

Cryptocurrency has the potential to help curb poverty, and the best way I think this can be achieved is through long term investment.

Trading in it is too risky, and lending can also lead to losses.

For the poor people, the riskiest way might be the best way to make a living out of it.
There is a lot of things that we as humans expect as we grow we realise life is more private. Most people had faith that jobs would be given them after school but after school, story change and we have to look for means. Crypto currency has provided s platform to earn by investing, one only need to be careful

Currently, every cryptocurrencies is going up. If this rise is permanent, I believe crypto investment is very profitable. However, the problem with crypto investment, once you sell all your cryptos for higher profits, you will have to buy more but you already sold for higher price and how can you buy the cryptos that is already priced higher?

Crytocurrency investment has already started curbing the rate of unemployment even in my country Nigeria. Many jobless youth has learnt either trading of coins, mining, buying and holding of coin for means of survival but our government has now made it more difficult has they have imposed a law to curtail crytocurrency advancement in the country.
This is not something happening only in Nigeria. India has recently outrightly banned cryptocurrency for it's citizens.

A lot of central banks worldwide have complained and discouraged cryptocurrency. And it's understandable if we try to understand the risks that cryptocurrency poses to the economy.

I know how many people who make a living through investing on different kinds of crypto investments. Like, trading, storing, and lending their coins to make money over some period of time. Since Cryptocurrency came into existence it has given some people hope of being millionaires if it keeps on rising.

Do you think that Cryptocurrency have partially cube the high level of unemployment in our present world??
The introduction of Blockchain technology has brought lots of goodies to the human race. It is not just Crypto currency that is from Blockchain technology. There are other things like security and other things. With the existence of bitcoin and others I don't care of working with anybody. I make my money online

The advent of cryptocurrency has helped curb the high rate of unemployment in many countries of the world. Many dwell on cryptocurrency trade to make ends meet. Cryptocurrency has affected many lives positively.
Sure, Cryptocurrency have really helped individuals in some countries make ends meet. It has curb unemployment partially also, by becoming source of employment to those that takes trading serious to make a living.

There are two methods that we’d recommend for building a business website: using a website builder, or WordPress. The former is suitable for tech beginners, while the latter requires a little coding knowledge.

Sure I think cryptocurrency can curb unemployment or rather is already curbing the rate of unemployment in my country already because they are alot of jobless graduate who I know that their only source of livelihood is cryptocurrency trading.

There are a lot of people that are making ends meet just by buying and selling of crypto currencies. So, I believe that it has really helped a lot of people to have the means to put food on their table, buy new clothes and send their kids to school.

Yes, i really do think so because if there is no job in the society you can actually make yourself a little busy by participating in crypto currency and you can also do that from the convinience of your home.

Investing in crypto is a more sensitive type of investment if you can follow the rules and apply patience. Speaking of curbing unemployment, i would say a big YES to that because if you do a survey of the number of crypto investors we have presently, more than 50% of them are currently out of jobs hence using the crypto investment as a means of survival but still i believe more people still need to get involve in it.

This is not something happening only in Nigeria. India has recently outrightly banned cryptocurrency for it's citizens.

A lot of central banks worldwide have complained and discouraged cryptocurrency. And it's understandable if we try to understand the risks that cryptocurrency poses to the economy.
Are you from India?

I know the advancement of crytocurrency will in turn affect the economical system of the country because people are no longer interested in banking.
But let me as you;

1. do you know that crytocurrency will help create jobs for the youths especially in less developed countries?

2. Do you know that Nigerian & Indian government level of corruption won't allow them to embrace and allow citizens to enjoy cryto?

In fact this is what Crypto investment actually does, many Youths nowadays are into trading of cryptocurrency and it therefore reduces the unemployment rate. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and I wish the government can just lift the ban.

Of course, cryptocurrency has really helped alot of unemployed young people who were bold enough to a step and invest in cryptocurrency. I know of some friends of mine who have set up businesses from the profits made by trading in cryptocurrency.

Yes cryptocurrency can curb the rate of unemployment when you have the knowledge on how cryptocurrency work and you study the project very well before investing. I have a friend who earn upto a thousand dollar from cryptocurrency trading monthly.

Cryptocurrencies can curb the rate of unemployment in every society if properly understood and if the government is ready to realise that this currency pairs has come to stay .some youth can decide to be a full time cryptocurrency trader, trading on various platforms for money.

Of course cryptocurrency investment and even online business generally can curb the rate of unemployment. People like me for example are no longer interested in offline businesses, so with this mindset if a lot of people can equip themselves with online skills, unemployment will be reduced to it's minimum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back