What's new

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the rate of unemployment??

Yes definitely it will , it is nice business environment for everybody who knows how to invest in crypto currency. Not only crypto world just this site will also help some unemployed persons or students like me.
But it is way better to remain in poverty. Now investors are coming to crypto world.

Concerning if cryptocurrency can partially curb the rate of unemployment. We, believe it can actually because most of the people into trading of cryptocurrencies are youth and it good. Cryptocurrency has the potential of curbing unemployment and poverty especially when you engage in long term investment, it will yield well

I don't think cryptocurrency investment can curb unemployment since the Investment itself is not a form of employment. However it can be rightly said that cryptocurrency can help reduce poverty, but that will mean that you have to be very good in Investments like this and also invest with a considerable amount of money so that it can yield good returns.
I think it can curb unemployment because when you invest it is also the same as employment ,since you would be collecting returns from the investment which is also same as collecting salaries , so i really see no form of difference between investment and employment , they are just the same because both can fetch you more money and this is what crypto currency actually helps to do i think

No doubt investment in cryptocurrency has helped curbe unemployment to an extent level. Those who have successfully earned from it have gone on to make more money by diverting their wealth. At this stage, the successful investors in crypto currency do not need to look for jobs, rather they create jobs for others and act as employer of labor and provide employment.

I think it can curb unemployment because when you invest it is also the same as employment ,since you would be collecting returns from the investment which is also same as collecting salaries , so i really see no form of difference between investment and employment , they are just the same because both can fetch you more money and this is what crypto currency actually helps to do i think
I'm not sure about that. I don't think any form of investment qualifies as employment because it is the money you put in that is doing the work for you. You are not actively involved in it, the money just multiply by itself. So I wouldn't call it employment. It is just my viewpoint though.

Investment on cryptocorrency can not eradicate a unemployment but it can reduce the rate of unemployment. Because people that are investigating on a crypto currency have already have a job that streaming a money for them that makes them able to invest on cryptocorrency, but who do not have income that will able him/her to invest on cryptocorrency will be find mean to get job. Though, some people see cryptocorrency investment as their daily job they do not even bother to find a job any More.

Of course it can help reduce the unemployment rate especially in africa where most families live below the 2dollar marki believe that one who has a good background in cryptocurrency can be able to make it gradually.

Investment on cryptocorrency can not eradicate a unemployment but it can reduce the rate of unemployment. Because people that are investigating on a crypto currency have already have a job that streaming a money for them that makes them able to invest on cryptocorrency, but who do not have income that will able him/her to invest on cryptocorrency will be find mean to get job. Though, some people see cryptocorrency investment as their daily job they do not even bother to find a job any More.
Yeah this is actually true because i have friends who have leave their job and then invest in crypto currency since they find it more profitable than their jobs ,so crypto currency investment is actually the best i think,and that is why many have invested in crypto just to even earn and make a living i think

It may parmanently not curb the rate of unemployment but its going to play a big role in the development of jobs opportunity. Of it could be adopted in some countries, I will really be a good development to the country

I think it has been positive so far. So I would say yes cryptocurrencies can help reduce the level of unemployment been faced. A lot of people have made a fortune from cryptocurrencies and it is still going on very strong against their local currency.

Yes, cryptocurrency can help curb the high rate of unemployment. I've seen youngsters in my country investing and trading in cryptocurrency and they are doing just fine, they do not even bother finding a job

I personally agree with this notion and I think cryptocurrency has curbed poverty and unemployment in a more positive way. A lot of people are financially buoyant due to the fact that they invest online it has also created more job opportunities at least people have something doing to get money. A lot of young people are already millionaires from cryptocurrency and more are coming

liquidity traps come into focus with zero percent interest rates or even negative interest rates, many are looking to Bitcoin as an inflationary hedge or a protection against inflation. Billionaire investors are lining up to compare Bitcoin to gold. That particular comparison has some nuances but the broad macro-theme of Bitcoin being a protection against an inflationary environment has broken through, especially after the recent halving.

On Wednesday, Bitcoin had climbed more than 7% to $17,891, its highest level since December 2017.

Some analysts said the Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged investors to reassess the long-term outlook for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

But there are still concerns about the fraudulent trading in cryptocurrencies following a succession of high-profile hacks.

'Bouncing like a yo-yo'
During times of volatility, investors tend to move their money out of shares and into what are considered safer havens, like cash and gold.

Some feel cryptocurrencies are now being viewed as a shelter from stock market volatility.

How long do you think it will continue? ... Only in hindsight we will be able to tell whether an " investment" in Bitcoin was rational ... However, there is no upper limit for the price of Bitcoin.

Technology advancements have made life easier but have also taken away so many peoples jobs and left some people unemployed. Some unemployment is down to share greed on the part of the government and lack of innovation. A blooming population would also cause very worrying unemployment figures.

Unemployment should not necessarily be about working for payment, in a lighter note crypto investment cannot curb unemployment, a programme that is about prediction and analysis should not be use as a yard stick to gauge employment rate.

Do you think crypto investment can partially curb the the rate of unemployment. That's a very good question. Well for I think the high increase in unemployment is because alot of people have either quit or leave there jobs to be a crypto currency trader. Well to me it is curbing but also increasing the rate.

Yes, sometimes it doesn't yield out cash to people when the invest early but with time it grows bringing them profit depending the kind of coins they invested on. I know how many persons that earn a living through Cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back