What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

Some people can simply use a picture alone to tell a story and you looking through the pictures will understand the entire story. Very gifted persons indeed. A picture can help push ones point further for proper understanding

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
Yes of course! A picture paints a thousand of words. Pictures are more eye catching for me. It easily gets my attention.

It depends on the targeted audience and the topic. Personally, I don't really like reading articles filled with pictures. The reason is that I will be easily carried away with the pictures and find myself glaring more on the pictures rather than reading the articles.

You are right. Adding too many pictures might actually hurt the readership of your website and make your audience think that your website is all about pictures. I have also seen many websites filled with memes. This shows that they lack seriousness when it comes to talking about a certain issue.

Picture has more value to the post you made online. It helps to implies on speaking emotion behind the words in the post. even Google search engine will not consider a blog post valuable enough if it does not contain a picture or a video.

You are right though, the kind of audience you are trying to attract matters alot. If your targeted audience are kids, a book without pictures would be too boring for them. I remember back then when i was younger i usually tend to run from books with no pictures. But right now, i am nolonger interested in the pictures.
It depends on the targeted audience and the topic. Personally, I don't really like reading articles filled with pictures. The reason is that I will be easily carried away with the pictures and find myself glaring more on the pictures rather than reading the articles.

Pictures make certain explanation to become simple and easy for those whose instincts likes the use of pictures to tell them a story. It is one good way to tell your story sometime too

Pictures serves an an instructional material to the post one makes online. It will give clear view about the text and what the contents is all about.

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?

Well, I think that pictures makes any content better but with video it becomes even more better. It's because they both pictures and videos appeal to the visual.

I think it depends on the topic of the post if it's going to add value to have an image. Sometimes it helps to explain things with graphs, charts or even good memes. Other times people just might look at the image and then not even read the post?
I do not think that the importance of a picture to a post depend on the topic that you're talking about because as far as I'm concerned a picture on an article goes a long way in making any post to be attractive for people to read.

Definitely, one of the best ways to create content is through pictures. At least with these method the memory will stay in the readers head and will want them to always check on your blog to read more content

Sure! A picture does add value to a post due to its colourful nature which makes a post more attractive and many times an image on a post further helps to explain the information in a post.

Indeed, they say a picture is worth a thousand words and also pictures tend to stick longer in out memories that just texts, not only that it also makes it more appealing
Very true, and am pretty sure when we look at a book or a flyer or other things like sign boards and the likes the very fist thing we notice is the picture. The designs and whats on it is what actually attract us to read the write up.

Pictures do make a post beautiful and interesting. It also draws the attentions of the public to know what the content really is

In my own opinion,I think pictures are needed in a post. People are attracted to images and colours so adding pictures to a post makes people want to know what the post is all about. Often times,it depends on the type of post too.

Going out kids will always know that we understand a topic or subject better if it comes with a picture that explains. This answers you I guess

According to a research people actually get drawn to a post more if it is in media that is in picture or in a video form so you should always consider this when you want to draw or there's attention

Apart from the fact that pictures explain what the writer has in mind clearer , it is also believe to be good for search engine optimization.

Sure it does, it puts your viewers in your shoes as they are reading your stuff. That's why kids love story books with lots of pictures.

Of course yes, I know that having a picture or even a video added to any post makes it a bit more interesting and compelling for people to read it more.

Graphics capture attention, I guess that is why clad and above 18 site are the most visited sites, lol. But seriously, adding a picture especially a good one with graphics tend to attract people.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back