What's new

Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting?

Pictures on post and comment can it interesting ,is it also depends on the type of topic it is because there are some that are not always good to attach too much image on it, some people are easily carried away by the thrilling image.

I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
A picture actually makes an article or a post to be more attractive for people to read it because that picture we did an illustration of what you are talking about so this way brick people interest to read your post or article.

It depends on the topic of discussion. There are some topics that do not needs picture to deliver it messages successfully. Actually posting pictures does help in explaining the subject of the matter but it is not necessary most times.

I think pictures in a post helps drive home your points more clearly and gives additional value to your posts. However, the content does matter to determine if pictures are needed or not.

Adding a picture to your post makes it more interesting and of course it catches the attention of so many people. Especially when the picture represents what you are writing.
Yes a picture is an additional information to a post and to a journalist a picture speaks a thousand of words and also explain the write-up more to the audience.

pictures can make posting and writing very interesting in the eyes of the readers but the problem here is that a lot of people will be concentrating on the pictures without understanding the actual writing, some people will only view the post to see the picture.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I believe using of picture will make post very interesting and it will give a lot of people and understanding about what you are trying to say visually,I don't see anything wrong with it and it also depends on the type of audience you are trying to get attention from.

Last edited:
I sometimes add pictures to my posts as I think it makes them more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture adds value to a post?
Of course it does...a lot of people might want to skip the post but the picture attracts them to it...so I think adding picture to a post adds value to it

Pictures in writing will make the writing to be interesting,I personally will go for a writing with pictures than those without picture, I just believe that pictures will give you more understanding of what the writing is all about.

It’s not only helpful, you can earn some extra cash on the side just from pics alone. Most people are very visual.
Thank goodness for that.

Concerning if I think a picture makes a more post interesting. Well, I think it sure does, it add more to what you talking about it and also add attractions to the post too. It is actually not bad to add pictures to a post as it attract more meaning and value to such post. I love the idea, keep it on
One of the things that attracts a person and gets their attenton when they go through a post is definitely the picture,especially when the picture or graphics is very related to the post in question,it will creat a mental picture in the hearth of the reader.

I think I have commented on this before, but let me still have this again. I need a picture to a post makes it more attractive and people will be more interested.

Actually, it is necessary to use some pictures in post but I don't think all the post need pictures. Others may need video. Personally, I think using pictures and or videos on a site is important as they speak louder than words and most people believed in the seeing is believing stuff. That is just my opinion.

I .one of those who strongly believe that a good picture makes a post more interesting and well explained. Especially if that post actually would have needed a picture to enforce the point made in writing
Post automatically merged:

I .one of those who strongly believe that a good picture makes a post more interesting and well explained. Especially if that post actually would have needed a picture to enforce the point made in writing

The beautiful thing about picture in posts is that they help to further tell the story one is trying to convey in writing even more plainly because you see it all before your face and get the intention of the writer

It depends on the targeted audience and the topic. Personally, I don't really like reading articles filled with pictures. The reason is that I will be easily carried away with the pictures and find myself glaring more on the pictures rather than reading the articles.
Like they say too much of everything is bad. Adding pictures to a writeup is an author's way of given the readers a clear view of what he/she is trying to portray, and this would enable them have a clearer imagination. But when it becomes too much they would no longer be focus on the writeup

People are more interested in seeing videos and pictures. That is what will attract people to read your post. It is recommended to use pictures when posting online. I always use it and I love it

We human being are visual people who love seeing attractive things. So pictures can really be good to add on articles. Especially if it is an attractive one, it really captures the attention of people.

Its sometime make a post interesting also adding a bit of details and description of what the writer is taking about help the reader and commenters to have an Idea

Yes I did I think so it attracts people to read whatever you have written like as a kind of advertisement for the post there's a lot of people don't want to read if there is no picture.

The picture makes it easier for everyone to understand what we like to convey and makes our posts more attractive. I have seen this on different websites that when we post related pictures with our post or thread we receive more likes and comments and it feels great to see more people interested in our post. But we need to mention the source of the image too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back