What's new

Do you think 2021 will be a better year for small online businesses and site owners?

I think a lot of people who earn on the smaller side of the internet (under 100k a year) took the biggest hit. I know for me, my earning dropped by half. It has been pretty tough. I haven't had a good month since May. Do you think things will be better in 2021 for those of us who run small businesses or sites online in terms of earning and ad revenue?
Yes, I think it will be a better year for site owners. A lot of people have taken advantage of the services provided by online sites, making money from them too. I think site owners will make a lot this year.

This will depend a lot on how fast the economy is able to recover from the pandemic. A lot of countries were forced into massive debt in order to counteract the effects.

2021 as it is balls down to where the small scale business owners are. Are they playing presently or they are serious going about their businesses understanding how the year operates.

A year either 2021 or 2022 may not be suitable for any business if you do not really plan your business very well, A year is not a guarantee that you will be successful in business if you do not plan out your business perfectly and understand the type of business you are going into.

This will depend a lot on how fast the economy is able to recover from the pandemic. A lot of countries were forced into massive debt in order to counteract the effects.
That's true, the pandemic really affected alot of offline business and mostly small scale businesses as well. So it really depends on how the economy goes. If the business can be able to make use of the internet to promote the business and run some transactions, it would help I'm assisting the business.

Let me say 2021 has been a better year for small businesses and site owners because they really generate traffic due to recent pandemic. Many people got to know that there are sites exist in which they can work and got paid. Also small business owners also make use of social media to make massive sales and generate potential customers.

We only hope it works for them , however they still need to top up their games if they actually want their earning to improve
You are right,I am very sure they have been earning passive income and will still earn a lot just by the way things are going,so also group members we do earn.

2020 lockdown opened our eyes to lots of opportunities. Human have to adapt to the pandemic and they devised ways to help them get money from that condition. One of the ways was to exploit the use of internet. This has continued even after the general lockdown

The year is coming to end, however, I think that 2021 was a good year for small businesses. I know a lot of people who lost jobs due to covid and they started doing their own business and they are doing really good.

I sincerely hope that the new year will be better for business and that the pandemic will be over before the end of the year so that we can kick off the new year on the right foot.

Yeah probably that's if something is done about the Corona virus maybe a vaccine. But if there's no vaccine and the lockdown continues it will still affect in 2021
We have actually seen a lot of things that went wrong during the course of the year 2021 and with how everything is still position at the end of the year we don't really know what angle 2022 is going to be.

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't conclude that 2021 was either a good or bad year per se for small business owners; the thing is that it was an eye opening year for them; everyone took adjustments to whatsoever the pandemic brought.

Yes I think it is because the society is actually changing day by day and things are not as they seem because the world is actually going global and I guess that's it

The convert 19 pandemic has still been around in the year 2021. This created a lot of uncertainty and fear in the minds of business owners and as such they were not able to achieve their full potential. I just hope that things are going to be better next year.

The year 2021 is now ending and we can only hope that they year 2022 will be a much better year. 2021 was not that great due to flawed government policies in my country. They are now implementing more strict policies that might affect business community badly in the year 2022.

The year 2021 is now ending and we can only hope that they year 2022 will be a much better year. 2021 was not that great due to flawed government policies in my country. They are now implementing more strict policies that might affect business community badly in the year 2022.
You are right in your analysis. I think entrepreneurs should brace up for the coming year because there is no sign that the present inflation experienced now will reduce come next year.

You are right in your analysis. I think entrepreneurs should brace up for the coming year because there is no sign that the present inflation experienced now will reduce come next year.

This is why I think that people should prepare well for the next year because no one knows what will happen in the next year. It might be possible that we might need to experience some sort of lock down even in the next year. Inflation is expected to rise in the next year and this is really horrible.

This is why I think that people should prepare well for the next year because no one knows what will happen in the next year. It might be possible that we might need to experience some sort of lock down even in the next year. Inflation is expected to rise in the next year and this is really horrible.
Without sounding like prophet of doom, the harsh reality is that next year might be difficult for small businesses due to the rising inflation and the cost of production.

2021 already favoured small business owners and site owners. This coming year 2022 will be their year of success, and profitable in business.

Lots of folks are using their smartphones a lot these days. You just have to do the marketing and advertising right, to get decent traffic for your website.
Still, we need to prepare for anything and try to work on, how to attract your target audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back