What's new

Do you snack while working?

Lunch food can't be regarded as snacking. It's a meal which workers get a break from work to eat. No worker will be forced to eat their lunch while active on duty. It doesn't do justice to their working space.
Yes, that's what I meant, lunch lunch is always included in free time which is usually 20 minutes or half an hour, snacking at work I don't see it as very professional since it is the time where you are supposed to be productive and not be eating between meals.

Yes, that's what I meant, lunch lunch is always included in free time which is usually 20 minutes or half an hour, snacking at work I don't see it as very professional since it is the time where you are supposed to be productive and not be eating between meals.

Eating in-between working hours is unprofessional and unacceptable. I can't even wrap my head round why some of the staff members at offices would want to take snacks when they are meant to be working at the office.

I support this decision by any company to ban eating anything while you're at work. Water can be allowed because one can feel thirsty but not eating food or snacks. If you're hungry, there is a cafeteria to be used.

Eating during your working hours is something that is going to affect your general work output because you are using the time you are supposed to be working for eating which shouldn't stand. There is always lunch break in any company and this is something that should only be used by employees whenever they want to eat.

Yes, it's true. When you're snacking, it affects your focus on working. There is a way the mind works with food, it can't stop thinking about it and going for it until the food is finished.

I take snacks while working. I do this most times which I have an hectic work yet to be covered. But I don't take snacks which needs much effort as not to divert me from the work.

I take snacks while working. I do this most times which I have an hectic work yet to be covered. But I don't take snacks which needs much effort as not to divert me from the work.

Well, when the snacks you are eating while working is not anything that is going to come in between your work and make it very difficult for you to commit fully to the job you are doing, I don't think you have anything to worry about with eating that kind of snacks at work.

I don't really like to do this because after that the keyboard always gets dirty, so I only eat snacks when I'm watching a movie and I don't need to press anything on the keyboard. I only drink water when I have working hours and I'm at the computer

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back