Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you injured yourself during or after a workout? I have never injured myself doing a workout, but I probably was close to doing so a few times. What about you? Ever break a leg? Sprain an ankle? Trip and break an arm or shoulder? Maybe you lifted too much weight and ended up breaking your ribs? What happened to you? If you don't mind sharing.

Was there ever a time where you injured yourself during or after a workout? I have never injured myself doing a workout, but I probably was close to doing so a few times. What about you? Ever break a leg? Sprain an ankle? Trip and break an arm or shoulder? Maybe you lifted too much weight and ended up breaking your ribs? What happened to you? If you don't mind sharing.
I don't always like heavy workout. But for me, before begining my workout I always considered the safety first, making sure I have the necessary safety tools needed for that particular workout.

It happened a few times but since I am a careful man and I do things the right way it's not a big deal and not happening as often.
Once I was exercising and I hit legs back at the day I was doing too many sets so I injured my knee, it wasn't that bad but it succeeded at annoying me :D.
it's also funny that not long ago I injured my shoulder but this time it was me being foolish.. I straight up went for explosive pull ups without warming up and of course this "Cnack" was hell scary I don't wish it to anybody 😅😅..

I agree with your opinion, because the celebrities also have their profession and they are, in fact, only known as ordinary people. For example, I would not be interested in knowing the opinion of some other person, however unknown, then why do celebrities talk so much about their views

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back